ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing on NFHS yet

If you want to see the St Paul’s/Salisbury game go to Mt Taor/Cleveland (can't quite figure that out)

Last edited:
Reactions: f-ball-ace
Yes, no St Pauls game....will cancel this subscription after this weekend.

It was worth it. I wasn't frustrated like watching that other crap. I loved hearing the announcer and fans also

High school AV and computer clubs could put together a better production than the NFHS Network ever could! 🙄
When I went on the NFHS network last night, at the time there were over 1,500 live games and matches available for viewing. If you're expecting anything close to what a local high school with decent AV resources could put together, in most cases you'll be disappointed.

When you go to On Demand on the NFHS Network for Salibury vs St. Pauls, they lost the 1Q and about 4:00 min of the 2nd.

When I went on the NFHS network last night, at the time there were over 1,500 live games and matches available for viewing. If you're expecting anything close to what a local high school with decent AV resources could put together, in most cases you'll be disappointed.
NFHS Network is simply re-transmitting Sinclair Broadcasting's network game feed for the championships. Now, their bad connections or posting the wrong stream to their website addresses is on them for sure.

During the regular season they're mostly using the local Pixelot or Hudl camera feed from the schools via the web. In that case, local schools with decent AV resources could indeed stream a better product. Some of the Youtube streams during the "regular" season (i.e. Christ School, Brevard) had much better video quality than what the NFHS Network streamed. It all depends how much the school puts into the streaming (announcers, multiple cameras) and the internet connection at the facility.

Last edited:
Reactions: RD28327
The noon games today from NCSU were great but it didn’t get the Tarboro game until the :3rd qtr
IHOP’s they got their act together fir the 5pm games

The noon games today from NCSU were great but it didn’t get the Tarboro game until the :3rd qtr
IHOP’s they got their act together fir the 5pm games
I'm back home from Raleigh so My40 is carrying both Murphy and Mtn Heritage games today so I don't have to deal with it.

Dont waste time with the garbage that is NFHS for any games from Kenan today

watch reidsville and Heritage here

Reactions: RD28327
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT