ADVERTISEMENT

Northside jax 35 - 14 southwest Onslow

Football athlantic u showed have a huge azz headache u jus compares redkneck laney to north side jax .. thats headache from hell lol

Dark Horse 34 we still waiting on u to make it past the 2nd rd lol ... yall loose to wallace it might not happen again this yr .. WHATS THAT LIKE .. I CANT REMBER THE LAST TIME WE GOT KNOCKED OUT.IN THE 2ND .. BUT IT WAS ALL GOOD A DECADE A GO HAJAHAHAHAHAJAHAJAHAHA

From the looks of things Coach Barnes may have his full basketball squad early this year
laugh.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 10/25 6:38 PM by Darkhorse#34

tell ya players to stop eating all that popcorn with extra butter before games maybe yall can hold on to the football,,,,,5 fumbles????...yea sounds like a state champion in the making

Wizard of th east remind us how many state titles we have recently with 1 loss to a local team hahahahahahahahahahahaha excuses excuse excuses lol

Originally posted by thelastninja:
Wizard of th east remind us how many state titles we have recently with 1 loss to a local team hahahahahahahahahahahaha excuses excuse excuses lol
Dude, you sound like a 10 year old. Who gives a damn how many titles you won and I don't see any fans from Shelby or Reidsville pulling that card or excuses when they lose. You mention turnovers, they have way more students than us etc and then when you can't win that battle you bring up titles. How about saying they were the better team and leave it at that, you make yourself pretty small when you act this way.

Realignment only every 4 years is foolish on NCHSAA's part. Still you can only play 11 at a time.

We are only wanting Ninja to admit that SWO lost to a better team Friday night. Again, no excuses. When we face W-RH and if we lose, I guarantee there will not be any excuses from Dark Horse country.

We just got our butts kicked. But, I'm excited to see how we react this week. Maybe a wake up call will do us some good.

Like I stated earlier, I'd rather have my team lose one during the regular season than to lose in the playoffs..

Awiii0u82.... dude I state facts ..Let me ask u when u watch espn an they show a rb fumbling as part of the highlights DOES YOUR DUMB AZZ Say HONEy tURNED THE CHANEL THEIR SHOW ING EXCUSES .. GET OUT HERE DUDE ... AN I SAID NORTHSIDE PLAYED BETYER. ... BUT. .. to not say they got 1150 kids an can rotate on both sides to wear us down ..LIKE THEY DID .... WHILE WE GO BOTH WAY 70 PERCENT OF THE TIME WITH 35 MAN RITE .... not A EXCUSES THESE ARE FACT OR !!! THAT PERCENT OF HOW AN WHY THEIR WORE.. ARE AZZ DOWN .. WE LOST TO JACKSONVILLE IN 2010 2011 2012 THE SAME WAY .. THE BEAT ARE AZZ BY HAVING FRESH.. BODIES.. LIKE SCHOOL CAN DO WITH THEIR SIZE ... NORTHSIDE PLAYED BETYER THAN US AN WON .. THEY PLAYED BAD VS JACKSONVILLE AN LOST .. WE PLAYED GREAT VS JACKSONVILLE AN WON BY 3TD... THE SAME WAY NORTHSIDE BEAT US .. JACKSONVILLE FUMBLES VS US SO WE WON .. WE FUMBLES VS NORTHSIDE AN LOSS.... SO WE LOST WITH EXCUSES .. BUT WE WIN WITH EXCUSES SMH

This post was edited on 10/26 12:34 AM by thelastninja

Football Atlantic while watching espn they do highlights on a game the show three fumbles an well they couldn't hold on to the ball there fore they lost to u look at the tv an say man espn is full of excuse lmao

Ninjam you're living in the past. As someone posted you don't see and fans of championship programs living I the past. They're looking to the next championship.

Originally posted by Wizard of the East:
FOOTBALLFANTIC[/URL], the DarkHorses aren't going to lose to Wllace Rose Hill!
This shocks me as I respect you as much as anyone on this site. Even when Clinton are at the top I can't recall you making predictions like you didn't think many teams could beat you. For example in 2007 when we(South Columbus) had a very good team Northside also had a great team and they were in your conference. I remember you kept pick us ti win it all and I was shocked but i also gave me even more confifence than I had. As fate would have it we would not prevail that day bu your past history picking games makes me thing that the Darkhorses have hit a stiride that only Shelby can match.

This post was edited on 10/26 3:26 AM by SCHS 96

SCHS 96[/URL], the DarkHorses can be beaten, in fact EB has beaten them, but I'm just confident they can beat WRH. Your assessment of my feelings about the DarkHorses is correct. Of course this is high school football and anything can happen.

it will surprise me if the scoring is that high. you never know though. Clinton 24 - Wallace 14

Originally posted by Horse Fly:
it will surprise me if the scoring is that high. you never know though. Clinton 24 - Wallace 14
Something like 14-7 or 7-0 i believe it should be a great game

SWO-4LIFE[/URL], won't be that many totoal points scored. 37 points won't be scored against the DarkHorses. Everyone thinks offense and the number of running backs, but the DarkHorse defense is being overlooked.This may be one of Clinton's best defense

Originally posted by 96panther:
oh happy day! :)

This post was edited on 10/26 9:05 PM by 96panther

Glad you are happy that another team could take care of what y'all couldn't. LOL

FOOTBALLFANATIC, we didn't have to make any excuses about the Wallace Rose Hill game did we? In fact the DarkHorses made some believers !

Football is a odd thing...Would NS beat SWO now...No..would EB beat Clinton now...no...We have the 2 best teams left...SWO had a terrible game on D against NS...Clinton did against Laney..Laney is horrible (CHS gave up 32 points..do not think that would happen now)....I went to the Clinton EB game and said if they played again the score might be the same but CHS is better(revrse score)...lets enjoy the build up to the game...Farmville is better than NS...it happens /no one likes to lose ,but Clinton and SWO are better for those loses...FC lost 48-12 to SWE...SWE had a game where things went correct and last week the wheels came off against NE who went wild(congrats N.E.I have doubted you....no more)...example why vegas wins the majority of the time...football is a strange game

This post was edited on 11/30 11:40 PM by 2for3

This post was edited on 11/30 11:55 PM by 2for3

2for3' if you had gone to see the Laney game (and yes they were horrible) you would know that game was decided long before Laney scored most of the 32 points. It was decided very early. You are right Clinton did get better (not that they were bad) but they are much better today than they were at East Bladen. That was a good loss for the DarkHorses. SWO and Clinton are the best two teams in 2A.

Wizard of the east .. you do realize Clinton has no plans on running 1 rb 6 ft 3 245lbs 30 times .. so to.bring this up an not be east bladen jus shows how your hanging on to the ropes dude lmao .. your team is built jus like farmville an u will feel it Friday nite dude

lol Clinton and Farmville are the same team? keep thinkn that bruh....I got a bridge in Brooklyn I wanna sell you too

Darkhorse 34 how isn't that a fair judgement both team use 3 backs . Athletics qb .. a few 300lbs linemen ... farmville had a shrinebowl linebacker ..both teams had similar battles with east bladen .. ... so please darkhorse 34 tell me how dam different both of u r ??? They played washington 13 -14

Originally posted by thelastninja:
Darkhorse 34 how isn't that a fair judgement both team use 3 backs . Athletics qb .. a few 300lbs linemen ... farmville had a shrinebowl linebacker ..both teams had similar battles with east bladen .. ... so please darkhorse 34 tell me how dam different both of u r ??? They played washington 13 -14
The difference is......We are the Clinton Darkhorses!!!!!.....BE TOUGH BE A HORSE YEAH!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT