ADVERTISEMENT

Northside jax 35 - 14 southwest Onslow

thelastninja

Jun 8, 2012
That big back they got kept getting it .. we fumbled 5 times an had 1 int ... a few fumbles we had we haf broke for long runs .. had personal fouls calls when we stop them .. most of the first half we started off with 1st n 15 or 1st in 20 .. we play like this we will lose to crotoan an maybe dixon .. as long as we continue to run 2 qb we will have serious issu with scoring an rhythm .. thats my opion

SWO lost to a better team, I knew we had issues on offense, but thought it was impossible to go up and down the field on our team. Northside did and won.

SWO has got to make up there mind with the QB, and yes I understand the issues, but the fact remains one way or another we can't keep switching QB every two plays it is close to stupid.

We came into the game with a case of the big head and Northside ran it down our throats. Now maybe we can get rid of that #1 ranking that we weren't. These kids will respond big.

5 fumbles .. an a int an if northside represent 2A in the east dont be surprised ... they good

This post was edited on 10/24 10:49 PM by thelastninja

Originally posted by SCHS 96:
LMAO! What's the excuse his week ninjlee?
1. Northside "RAINED" on our parade
2. The refs didnt throw hankies at Northside for PLAYING TO ROUGH
3. We played TO MANY seniors

That about covers the "Butt Kickin at the ok CORRAL" ..............
dead.r191677.gif

The fact they got 1150 kids an we got 650 showed as well lol they will be 3aa next alignment .. we will be 1aa u will never see northside ever be 2aa again ... I honestly beileve northside will represent 2aa .. considering on who they lost too

The fact that they ran the ball down our throats is the main point. We are better than we played tonight and we didn't show it. Face it, Eason is in Padgett's head and is always one step ahead of him. But, we will regroup and this loss will be a distant memory in December.

Originally posted by myunion:

From what I had heard on these boards SWO was UNBEATABLE!
No such thing as UNBEATABLE ... As was proved in other games last night besides ours. A great night of football games ....
tongue.r191677.gif

The DREAM TEAM took a loss! Knew it was coming sooner or later. A good team but not an Elite team like advertised.

Originally posted by Darkhorse#34:
Eason had a good game plan run right up the middle with that huge back....With SWO's speed why try to run outside the tackle
EXACTLY what Coach Eason said after the game. "You cant beat speed going side to side" Run right at them. And they gpt the big Ole boys to do it .........

Wizard of the east stop with the maddness swo has a great defense fact is 70 percent of them go both way we had a ton of turnovers the deffe nse never left the field .. an please remind every mr. Wiz .. northside has 1150 kids aka their a 3a school ... we have 650 aka were a 1aa school an it SHOWED they have bodies rotating heavy on both sides an we go both ways they're playing exposed it . BUT JUS LIKE LAST YR WHEN WE LOST TO THEM .. I ASSURE WE WOULDNT PLAY A TEAM LIKE THAT .. THAT DEEP ALL YR LONG .. AN I CAN PROMISE U THIS NORTHSIDE WILL TAKE 2AA EAST BRA ..THEIR GOOD AN DAM THEIR DEEP THE WAY A 3A SCHOOL SHOULD LOOK PLAYING 2AA FOOTBALL

Originally posted by thelastninja:
The fact they got 1150 kids an we got 650 showed as well lol they will be 3aa next alignment .. we will be 1aa u will never see northside ever be 2aa again ... I honestly beileve northside will represent 2aa .. considering on who they lost too
Not completely doubting you as you are Onslow Co guy buy Northside ADM was 967 just last year. Why the huge jump. Redistricting? Housing boom?

the jdnews has swo with 3 turnovers, 2 fumbles and 1 int. ns had 1 fumble. biggest difference to me was ns 326 rushing yards and swo 131

T roy they have over 300 freshman at north side ask anyone the biggest class out of all the counties .. their 8th class is even bigger .. I wouldnt be surprised if they may slide up to lil 4a next alignment jacksonville is growing everywhere in town 3 an 4 story low incoming housing everywhere ...

Rookie jr we had a 70yd rund 3rd of game fumbled it they picked it up in the endzone an it set the tone right there

Defense did just fine, not great but okay. Offense has to produce some points or any team with a big back will keep running up middle. In fact it was not big runs up middle, but Eason was eating us up in the middle for 3-4 yards and once we crowded the middle, there big back would take it outside.

It was just like SWO does to other teams, was we realize you can't score, we do nothing special on offense, last night was a reality check. This spread offense is cool, BUT WHY ARE WE RUNNING UP THE MIDDLE 80 PERCENT OF THE TIME WHILE WE ARE IN THE SPREAD! I don't have the answer, but there is to much speed for this team to not be able to score. Northside was prepared, they have a solid defense, but it is not a defense that should be shutting teams completly down.

Well, I DID make a statement last week I believe that at some point in time that SWO's lack of offensive production as of late would catch up to them, and it DID Friday night. Clinton beat Laney, a school with nearly 1,800 students, so what's your point?

NS played their best game of the seaon...but whats new the SWO kids do not seem to get the rivalry games losing to Jville (past 2 until this year)and now 7 in a row to NS(some have not been great teams who have beaten SWO ref..NS and JVILLE..and SWO has gone on to deep playoff runs)...but when the playoffs come and by the results of all the state title runs it is obvious a different team shows during the playoffs for SWO..hard to figure..yes NS is exploding in population and have hit the 1100 plus mark(person asking in previous post.)..coaching staff mentioned last night for NS..great relationship as many hung out after the game..If NS can play with consisteny they have a shot..they were great last night...SWO..also losing to White oak (4-7)last year
is odd...Do not think it is a case of the kids having big heads.. its they are getting everyones best shot and they have not handled it well,,.but in the playoffs they do...Usually (much proof in the results) have shown after a game like this the light switch flips on and the kids become playoff ready..we shall see...congrats NS ...great game(cleary the better team),,I would not really use this as a measuring stick for SWO ...as often times SWO has lost to Jville and NS and the results have turned out pretty well for SWO...5 teams have a equal shot in 2A to win the east
This post was edited on 10/25 3:52 PM by 2for3

Lmao stop with madness lol we beat wilm ashley to haha laney is the redknecks kids dude ... Northside build asst. Living 3 stories high everywhere kinda why they went to the eastern finals in basketball last yr .. laney didnt thou lmao never forget white oak is 2 miles from Northside an Jacksonville is a half of a mile from northside an they got kids from both theirs school an their best wr is from Southwest .. aee a big problem we got is whem kids from are arear know they wouldnt start .. they go to other schools an start .. add that with we onky got 650 kids an their going to help school with almost double are population it takes it toll

I might understand bringing up the number of students if you lost to a 3A or 4A school but thats not the case at all. SWO is 2A not 1A and Northside is 2A not 3A. Not an excuse. you cant go there. It is what it is, you were dominated by another 2A school with a few more students than yours. Might as well move on of find a better reason

Horse fly DEAL WITH FACTS .. WE HAVE 650 KIDS WE ARE SMALLER THAN 8 1AA SCHOOLS .. NORTHSIDE HAS 1150 .. THIS IS WELL INTO 3A NUMBERS STOP PLEASE STOP WITH THE BULLSHIZ NEXT ALIGNMENT NAIDE GOES TO 3A POSSIABLE 3AA THEY HAVE OVER 3OO FRESHMAN LMAO ... WE GO DOWN TO 1AA .. THESE ARE THE FACTS A SCHOOL WITH 1150 STUDENT AN DAM NEAR 60 PLAYERS SHOULD DRAIN A SCHOOL WITH 35 PLAYERS AN 650 KIDS ... U GOTTA BE.KIDDEN ME !!!!!

2for3, while I think every team wants to be undefeated, taking a loss during the regular season I think is a good thing, as the kids now know what defeat tastes like. After Clinton lost in overtime to East Bladen, they have been pouring it on offensively and have had an even stingier defense. Yes, I agree with you that when those players put on those jerseys(Dark Horses, Stallions, Eagles) they will get everyone's A-game. There is a lot of parity in 2A football this year.

How bout you just admit you lost to a better team instead all im seeing is 3A this and 3A that....yall beat Jacksonville didnt ya....so the numbers game is just a excuse

Fanatic...this often turns on the switch for SWO...2013 title ...lost to jville 3 wins...last year white oak...4 wins.(East rep)..and down 17-0 to croatan in a game last year and 20-0 Richlands ...I can not explain our kids regular season ups and downs ..playoff time...great play quit often..pray the trend continues this year haha

...How NS lost to Jville (no idea)..NS plays their best vs SWO...no doubt..NS was scarry good last nightThis post was edited on 10/25 4:17 PM by 2for3

This post was edited on 10/25 4:19 PM by 2for3

Dark Horse lol Jacksonville lost because they had 2 key turnovers .. we had 5 turnovers lol but thats a excuse lmao

WAIT WHATS THAT SOUND...........Sounds like a excuse........how about yall had too many juniors on field cause i dont think it rained last night so you cant use that one......

Originally posted by AWilli6995:
Ninja, when was the last time SWO lost and you didn't have an excuse?
when did the Civil War end???...probably sometime around then lol

Lmao .. I jus said we beat jacksonville because they had 2 key turnovers .. soo I guess I make excuse to win .. by your guys book .. when u watch espn highlight u should jus say no need to watch it .. its all excuses hahahaha ... REMBER DARKHORESE34 WE BEAT JVILLE CAUSE OF 2 FUMBLES SO PLEASE FROM NOW START SAYING QUIT MAKING EXCUSE OF HOW U WIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NS is better than SWO..NS just has not been consistent this year.Up until last night their season has been a disappointment,because they returned the majority of their team..if they can remain consistent the rest of the way they have a shot...good team
This post was edited on 10/25 5:39 PM by 2for3

Southwest Onslow had the best defense in the state...
image.png

This post was edited on 10/25 5:56 PM by Darkhorse#34

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT