ADVERTISEMENT

Northside @ Eastern Alamance

StraightTalk123

Nov 16, 2019
Thoughts on this one? I know Northside has lost 5 games but seems like they’ve all been so called “good losses”

If I was going to go and pull for anyone it would be hard for me to pull against Coach Kirby at Eastern Alamance. We have played them a couple of times back when West Craven was 3A. He is as good a man as you will ever meet.

Thoughts on this one? I know Northside has lost 5 games but seems like they’ve all been so called “good losses”

I would never consider losing to a 2A school when you are a 3A, a good loss. You have had a hard schedule no doubt. I'd say you have been battle tested. Playing at EA will be another tough game. I think you will be considered the underdog in this one though.

I would never consider losing to a 2A school when you are a 3A, a good loss. You have had a hard schedule no doubt. I'd say you have been battle tested. Playing at EA will be another tough game. I think you will be considered the underdog in this one though.

Depends on the 2a school though.

I'll say there is no such thing as a "good loss" that's kind of a oxymoron to me. However, if Shelby could play in the 3A classification or even small 4A...and a person not be a little concerned, then that person is simply uninformed of high school football in NC.

Northside is a very talented team. The Conley kid is a Beast. They look like a college team when they step out on the field. I haven't seen Eatsern Alamance this year but with Austin Bryant, who in my honest opinion, is one of the best high school QB's I've seen, will be tough to beat. If Northside can control the ball and score every possession and limit the possessions of EA they have a chance to pull off the upset.

They play a weak non conference. But that conference is good. They have 4 teams in the 2nd round.

And what does that mean lol their schedule still is weak

west craven in the 2nd round Northside is the second round new Bern in the second round
North eastern in the 2nd round

Jacksonville made the playoffs
Wallace made the playoffs
Panthers creek made the playoffs
Swansboro missed the play offs with a 7-4 record in our conference but regardless eastern hasn’t played anyone honestly worth mentioning besides northeast guilford

Would you consider good losses to Conference Champ - Havelock at Home and Southern Nash by 3 tds at home

Would you consider good losses to Conference Champ - Havelock at Home and Southern Nash by 3 tds at home

This phrase good loss is news to me. I guess for the younger guys that got participation trophies growing up it might make sense.

This phrase good loss is news to me. I guess for the younger guys that got participation trophies growing up it might make sense.
Na I would actually say our loss to New Bern was a great loss lol. Our team was entirely too cocky and our coaching staff was unprepared, we needed that loss more than anything to become what we are now.

Na I would actually say our loss to New Bern was a great loss lol. Our team was entirely too cocky and our coaching staff was unprepared, we needed that loss more than anything to become what we are now.

Well you know NB only played backups in that game with you so it would be hard for you to measure. All I know is the Havelock team that beat WRH was not the same team we faced. I'm still upset over that shutout.

Well you know NB only played backups in that game with you so it would be hard for you to measure. All I know is the Havelock team that beat WRH was not the same team we faced. I'm still upset over that shutout.

Nah, we played all our starters and ran our stuff back in week 2.

I'd be upset too if I was off on my prediction by about 50 points.

What prediction?? You just butthurt over that ass whooping you got. Admit it. Let the Lord love you.

Ass whooping!! LMAO. Played the 9th graders and ran the same play all night and still almost won!

Only butthurt is that smell over in Vanceboro. No hardware since 08!

Ass whooping!! LMAO. Played the 9th graders and ran the same play all night and still almost won!

Only butthurt is that smell over in Vanceboro. No hardware since 08!

Only freshman I really remember was our kicker that was money in OT!!! But you remember that.

252 sorry about crying Tyler coming into your thread. Goodluck tonight!! I'll follow your score on scorestream.

Only freshman I really remember was our kicker that was money in OT!!! But you remember that.

252 sorry about crying Tyler coming into your thread. Goodluck tonight!! I'll follow your score on scorestream.
Hey I was completely lost for a second till I thought about who yall teams were lol!!! Appreciate it bro, let's hope all 3 in Craven county and the 1 from the county advance to a Thanksgiving practice

Reactions: Otis4411

Did you guys receive your super bowl rings yet from 2 weeks ago? Would be the first rings ever in school history. I also remember last year when you guys lost to one of the worst teams in school history. Go Bears!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT