ADVERTISEMENT

Northern Nash vs East Lincoln-3A State Championship

N.N was like that from the start of the game, even when they were up. That's really what got them back in it.
Honestly outside a little game film and statistics I don’t know that much about NN. I do know that EL started slow most games this year, then that was that. They haven’t been overly explosive on offense but they turn everyone over on D. In many cases it’s been a consistent snowball effect. From my view point anyways.

Way to go Mustangs! Pretty good for a team from a weak conference! I would say the championship game was last week against South Point!! Evidently as the tv anouncers said the Mustangs took it personel when we (greyhounds) wooped them in the 2021 playoffs. Anyways big congrats to the Mustangs on a great year and the eventual 3A championship!!!

Reactions: Cocoa74
Going back earlier in the season for East Lincoln. I just couldn’t see them pull out a State Championship win. Seeing they beat at the time Hickory 28-12, Lincolnton 27-0, Statesville 28-7, N. Lincoln 28-7. I know I haven’t watch them play but scores like this at the time would have made think. Yeah they can win the conference. And maybe 2 or 3 rds of the playoffs. But they show to be the superior team. Again congratulations for the big 3A State Championship win.

Congrats to the Mustangs. I think this was a top two Lincoln County team all time. Probably could have competed with the 4A teams that played on Friday. Great season!

Wanted to add that Northern Nash had a great team and season as well. And the crowd they brought was huge. Terrific community support for those guys. Congrats to you all.

EL has a really good defense the most points they have gave up this year was in the blowout win against KM.
..and the lowest the EL offense was held to this year was against SP...14; If SP offense would've done a little something before the last few minutes of that game makes you wonder. I watched the game. Feels like I saw the state championship the week before in Denver. Congrats East Lincoln - you deserve this championship.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
..and the lowest the EL offense was held to this year was against SP...14; If SP offense would've done a little something before the last few minutes of that game makes you wonder. I watched the game. Feels like I saw the state championship the week before in Denver. Congrats East Lincoln - you deserve this championship.
My thoughts as well. If SP could have pulled it off it could been them winning it all. Or like you said. The EL n SP game looked to be like a State Championship game. But congrats to EL. They prove themselves and deserve it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT