ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern vs Wallace Rose Hill

Maybe you just need to face the facts that Northeastern NC football isn't really that great and you just lose to stronger teams from the southeast... I mean look at the rest of your conference tonight.......
Doesn’t matter to me. I’m not from up there, it’s just an observation.

Reactions: daagoob
And from what i understand is WRH played as bad as they have played all year. I didn’t make the trip this year. I have to drive to Florida early in the morning. Hats off to NE on another solid year. And to WRH, it don’t matter if you win ugly as long as you just win. On to round 3!!

@dogs79 @olddog77 @O&B Attack @DogsRunItUp @g-dog08 @WrhDog448 and all other wrh posters. Congratulations, it was an awesome game and it sucked to lose. I have no problem with losing this one and I actually had us losing. Some posters from other schools are firing shots but for those that were in attendance they know that this game lived up to the hype and no one was leaving their seats. I didn’t like our call on 4th and 5 in the final two minutes but I stand with Coach Moore on his decision. Just a great high school fb game

Maybe you just need to face the facts that Northeastern NC football isn't really that great and you just lose to stronger teams from the southeast... I mean look at the rest of your conference tonight.......
How many teams from the Southeast have been the 2a East Champions more than NE in the last 5 years?

@dogs79 @olddog77 @O&B Attack @DogsRunItUp @g-dog08 @WrhDog448 and all other wrh posters. Congratulations, it was an awesome game and it sucked to lose. I have no problem with losing this one and I actually had us losing. Some posters from other schools are firing shots but for those that were in attendance they know that this game lived up to the hype and no one was leaving their seats. I didn’t like our call on 4th and 5 in the final two minutes but I stand with Coach Moore on his decision. Just a great high school fb game
Radio guy did great job. I couldn’t make it. How’s Dempsey

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Radio guy did great job. I couldn’t make it. How’s Dempsey
We were there and he won $100. He bet another NE guy and he took the Dogs. I won $20 from Dempsey when he bet that we’d do an onside kick. I thought Holmes would’ve won and I had HC winning also. I felt like we’d lose by a couple scores when I found out Spencer was done for the season. That was a huge blow for our coaches to overcome. For those that think otherwise all they have to do is look up his stats on MaxPreps. Lucky for us we return almost everyone including Spencer and his replacement tonight big #4 Devaughn Bell. We have a good young qb (6’2) who’s been waiting in the fold and I think we’ll have a good opportunity next season to be very successful. I didn’t care for the qb draw on 4th down to end the game but I’m also no coach. There was a lot of pressure on Coach Moore tonight and I know he’s hurting. This game could’ve just as easily ended with us scoring to win in the final seconds. Great game, good atmosphere, and a perfect night for football. The wrh fans in attendance represented wrh well.

We were there and he won $100. He bet another NE guy and he took the Dogs. I won $20 from Dempsey when he bet that we’d do an onside kick. I thought Holmes would’ve won and I had HC winning also. I felt like we’d lose by a couple scores when I found out Spencer was done for the season. That was a huge blow for our coaches to overcome. For those that think otherwise all they have to do is look up his stats on MaxPreps. Lucky for us we return almost everyone including Spencer and his replacement tonight big #4 Devaughn Bell. We have a good young qb (6’2) who’s been waiting in the fold and I think we’ll have a good opportunity next season to be very successful. I didn’t care for the qb draw on 4th down to end the game but I’m also no coach. There was a lot of pressure on Coach Moore tonight and I know he’s hurting. This game could’ve just as easily ended with us scoring to win in the final seconds. Great game, good atmosphere, and a perfect night for football. The wrh fans in attendance represented wrh well.
Everyone around thinks we’re better next year but I’ll say this. It’s gonna be hard to replace QB1 this year. It’s got to be hard to lose your best player in playoffs. We are fortunate to have depth

And from what i understand is WRH played as bad as they have played all year. I didn’t make the trip this year. I have to drive to Florida early in the morning. Hats off to NE on another solid year. And to WRH, it don’t matter if you win ugly as long as you just win. On to round 3!!m
may NE hd something to do with WRH playing badly; they were playing a good team!

I've seen them play 4 games. Two were ED and JK. It was very obvious against those better defenses that the QB was the best O Wallace had. Not saying that to slight anybody, just stating the facts. Look at rushing stats for those two games for the QB. He is a difference maker when he runs. If Wallace had a passing game to go along with his running I would say they have a great chance to win it all. They put up 74 against a terrible Kinston team and everybody looked good.

Good post goob.
I've become a fan of Northeastern, it's not easy winning football games , Coach Moore didn't win this one ,but I believe he put his team in best position to win , maybe without running back coach probalky though he needed a couple of those onside kicks to win game even throw Eagles got up 19 to 0 .Coach Moore keep the pressure on WRH. I'll trust a coach that wins over ten games ever season and goes toe to toe with best 2a teams in our state ever year.
I also thought Coach Moore did hell of a job tonight with the defence they made WRH earn ever yard they got , that's all you can ask for.

may NE hd something to do with WRH playing badly; they were playing a good team!
classy post Goob. Again congratulations on a solid season. And Wizard you are correct also.

Who's the special teams coach for NE? They need to go to more work shops.
Had the game in the bag. Well they can learn from this one like they learned from last years loss and do a better job. NE improved from last year so I guess they will have more improvement learning from the mistakes this season. It's all you can do.

Who's the special teams coach for NE? They need to go to more work shops.
Had the game in the bag. Well they can learn from this one like they learned from last years loss and do a better job. NE improved from last year so I guess they will have more improvement learning from the mistakes this season. It's all you can do.
19-0 at home that’s coaching you have to win a big game like this no excuses.

That was a heck of a game....sloppy for us in the first half but proud of the way our boys responded the second half. We have a lot to clean up if we want to continue playing. We had fans on our side questioning why we were doing onside kicks....answer was simple...#3, that kid is a game changer. Up 19-0, Northeastern had stopped our guys on three straight series, if was them, I'd kick it deep and have faith in my defense. Last thing I'll say, that announcer was so damn annoying...if I heard CA CA one more time......
That announcer is a hoot. I went to watch Northeastern play JH Rose there last year. The Rose crowd was getting into the game and the announcer started picking on them. It was hilarious. He had them so loud. Me and @daagoob was about to die laughing cause we were sitting with them. We could hear everything they were saying back to the announcer. I should have videoed it.

I know WRH can run it, they can play defense against the run. Not sure if NE can throw it. Not sure how good the secondary is for WRH. My guess is, this game comes down to just that. Will NE sling it around a lot and can WRH defend it. Turnovers are key in games like this. WRH also can play keep away with their offense running and running and running. This one is gonna be good! Good luck guys.
Secondary held their own in this one! The rush really help the DBs

That back was making big runs all night.

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
That back was making big runs all night.
#4 Devaughn Bell was the back your referring to. He got thrown into the fire last week when we lost our star rb #5 Spencer. He did an outstanding job but I sure would’ve loved to see what could’ve been with Spencer back there. Injuries are part of the game so you got to have that next man up mentality. We will have both of them back next season so that bodes well for us.

Been wondering why Kerr and Montgomery haven’t had their way lately. Both are big time backs. I have heard that Montgomery has been nursing an injury and earlier in the year was playing a lot of defense. Not sure what kind of team Farmville Central had but 373 ground yards is a ton. Good luck WRH. Nothing against Goobs and James, just sticking with SE North Carolina.
Montgomery been a little bang up. Kerr needs to learn the playbook. He misses his assignment sometimes so they bench him. Kerr gotta execute the play call. He will fine moving forward

Reactions: dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT