ADVERTISEMENT

North Stokes vs. East Surry

tarheel1970

Apr 6, 2011
Another great game by the North Stokes Vikings. They go on the road to a packed gym at East Surry and come away with another Northwest Conference win by a score of 84 to 69. Great team effort tonight by all the Vikings. This is a a very fun team to watch. Been watching high school basketball for many years and this is by far the most unselfish team I have ever watched. Great job tonight North Stokes! Enjoy this tonight get ready for another tough conference match up on Tuesday night.

Great job Vikings! Solid win on the road at East Surry. Not an easy place to win. Prep destroyed MA by 49 and Bishop squeaked by South Stokes at home by 6 after trailing for most of the game.

Was impressed with North tonight. The Chesnet brothers can fill it up. Good passing by the Vikings. If they shoot as well the rest of the season as they did tonight, they can compete with anyone in the state in 1A.

It is nice to see North Stokes get the recognition, they get very little when it comes to their sports teams.

Have to say I was wrong about this. Second time I’ve seen north. Thought easts size would be more of a factor but north made it a track meet and easts boys was tugging on their shorts already in the first half.

If it wasn’t for some unusual good shooting from some role players for east this 15 point whipping is easily a 30 point beatdown. Game was never really in doubt after the first quarter.

I was disappointed in what I saw from the cardinals. Thought I was going to attend the best game in the area, but it was completely one sided. North Stokes made it worth the price of admission though. They are a fun team to watch. Will be interesting how this game is spun in the Surry county papers. North stokes played with a purpose. Punched the bully in the nose and took their milk money back. Lol. Saw some terrible examples of how to act from from adults of East (some sitting in the Vikings side). Guess they didn’t expect the Vikings to take it to them like they did. Hard to overlook an undefeated team this far into the season. If there is room on the Viking bandwagon I’m jumping on! Mean Green is back!

I was disappointed in what I saw from the cardinals. Thought I was going to attend the best game in the area, but it was completely one sided. North Stokes made it worth the price of admission though. They are a fun team to watch. Will be interesting how this game is spun in the Surry county papers. North stokes played with a purpose. Punched the bully in the nose and took their milk money back. Lol. Saw some terrible examples of how to act from from adults of East (some sitting in the Vikings side). Guess they didn’t expect the Vikings to take it to them like they did. Hard to overlook an undefeated team this far into the season. If there is room on the Viking bandwagon I’m jumping on! Mean Green is back!

https://www.mtairynews.com/sports/high-school-basketball/69802/vikings-win-14th-straight

Reactions: Be_A_Dog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT