ADVERTISEMENT

North Stanly VS North Rowan

If North Stanly can play there A game I think they win maybe by like a field goal or maybe a touchdown..The only thing that scares me about North Rowan is they have a decent passing game and North Stanly doesnt seem to play as good against passing teams. But I am going with NS 28 NR 24

Reactions: Footballlife5
Imagine that: a North Stanly fan picks North Stanly and a North Rowan fan picks North Rowan. Got to love the fan support.

This game could go either way. Glad to see both programs doing well. Both teams are playing great too. I am picking North Rowan.

Reactions: NSCometFan1975
To me the only deciding factor to separate these two good programs is the penalty factor. Having had NS on the radio three times, they have had a few penalties that can end a drive against a quality team. North Rowan was a pre-season favorite by many to win with WM and NS trying to create a three way tie with an upset somewhere. I like NS "if" they find a little balance with their passing game. They have a quality deep threat with Rush. Their qb is excellent with carrying out fakes and hiding the football. The kicking game is definitely a NS advantage too. That kid is not going to allow a return on kickoffs and he can kick field goals from 45 out. It might come down to the officiating crew. If they let the teams play... if you know what I mean... North Stanly by 3. Somewhere in the 30-27 range...imo.

This game is going to be historic for the NS program. Expect the player and coaches to be focused more than ever. NR is very talented and quick. This should be a great HS football game. Wow I love Friday night lights. North has its passing game on another level than it started with. Plenty of targets for the 6'4" qb to find guys open. The line from NS is blocking well. Players play and coaches are coaching. Proud of the comets.

I think NS has a really good team this year and their RB deserves all the hype he is getting. Good kid who works hard and I really like the qb. With that being said I don't think NR will be asleep this week and although I wouldn't be surprised if NS won I am going with NR in a close one this week. 24-21

P.s they better not fall asleep on the RB or he will make them pay.

Reactions: 4yds-cloud-dust
I heard North middle beat WS again for the championship, does anyone know about SS Albemarle game or WM EM game?

I'm close with parents at the North Stanly middle school. I was happy to see the football team win last night. Its great to see the future HS ball players. If all goes as planned then North should be good for awhile. The feedback from Norths parents last night was this. Happy to be going to HS program that is small but produces college ball players and helps the boys become men. Education is stressed at North per some of the parents. Another thing that caught my eye was all the support from what seemed to be the North Varsity team there last night . I bet they had 25 young men there encouraging the middle school team at half time.. Way to go Comets.

oh btw West Stanly middle school football was really good. They had good sportsmanship also from what this old man seen

Only me and a Comets fan picked North Stanly to win....

If they pull this out (and it looks like it), North will go undefeated beating some respectable team. Looks like they’ll get a #1 seed...

wow. Big ups to NS. I honestly know nothing about you. but will follow you guys more. congrats

North can't cover a passing team. North can't throw against a real defense. Wow! 35-7. Thought I was watching the good ole' days of Albemarle football. NS D front 7 pressured NR's game & the secondary was on point. NS's passing game looked like a threat. Rush kid #5, #24 & #9 were open all night. QB #15 was smooth. Davis #20 is the real deal and even more dangerous when NS shows they can throw. Wow! Had my doubt after NS looked flat against the Dark Blue last week. New "Dog" in the county. Props. Enjoy it.

Got home from work to a big surprise..I thought North Stanly had a chance in a close game but we spanked the Cavs..Go Comets Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT