ADVERTISEMENT

North Stanly Antonio Williams is G.O.A.T

That was a Randy Watson and the Sexual Chocolate mic drop and walk off type of comment right there.

Let's be totally honest. Who was the better high school talent, T.A. McClendon or Antonio Williams? I'll take T.A.

Antonio is a great kid, but greatest of all time? I don't think so.

Reactions: Slasher Killer
There have been so many out of the RRC. This Conference has seen a lot of great Players. The YVC has also had some. Would Antonio even be a great player in the RRC

You have got to give him some credit alot of his yards he got on his own because his o-line wasnt great but he has a experienced line this year and already has almost 700 yards in 2 games...Given the teams he went up against defense may not have been up to par, but the kid is good

I had the pleasure of meeting Williams the other night during the weather delay at the Anson/South Stanly game. I can't say who the greatest is in this debate. However, I can say that Mr. Williams is a bright young man with a great attitude. He's well spoken and appears to have the right mindset. I would have been more than happy had he transferred to Anson as he originally planned. North Stanly and the YVC should not only be proud of his play but should be proud of how well he carries himself off the field.

Seems like a fine young man and certainly belongs in the discussion about greatest YVC athletes. Will follow his career with interest and will be eager to see how he adjusts at Wisconsin, which is a long way from New London literally and figuratively. A credit to NS and Stanly County and glad he decided to stay. Wish him the very best!

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
I'm not against North or Antonio. I Live in Richfield and so I know how nice Folks around here are. Cam will never get a chance to break records. I don't care if Antonio or TA has the record. This is the same Community

I'm not against North or Antonio. I Live in Richfield and so I know how nice Folks around here are. Cam will never get a chance to break records. I don't care if Antonio or TA has the record. This is the same Community

Curious? Why do you say Cam will never get a chance to break records? Isn't he just a freshman that should be playing JV ball right now? He'll have 3 yrs playing in a county & conference that guarantees 2500-3000 yds rushing due to the level of competition.

With that being said, he'll get a bunch of carries as a backup this year against the weak teams on the schedule. Coach Crisco is NOTHING like Jackson when it comes to having class & calling off the dogs once the games are decided.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT