ADVERTISEMENT

North Moore @ Albemarle

I hope the Mustangs prevail tonight, but I still believe Alb. wins by 10. Albemarle may be way down but NM plays to soft to beat anyone with any toughness at all. Like I said before, NM needs to win the last three to take the next step.

I've went against my Dogs the last couple of weeks. But, this is a new week and a very wise man once told me that the only thing that is constant......is change. So, this week I believe the Dogs will rally the Troops and bring home the win. Let's go Big Blue!! State Champs: 2001, 2002, 2003, (should have been in 2004), 2009, 2010. Here we go! Here we go!:eek::eek:

Abiggdogg11, As much as this pains me to say this, I think NM wins this game even banged up as they may be. I don't think Albemarle can score 2 touchdowns with this offense all packed in tight ,hell the running backs are tripping over their own linemen Its painful to watch and the bad part is the whole Coaching Staff has not one clue what to do to fix it JMHO

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
Final NM 14 Albemarle 6. First off congradulation to NM on the win. They were the better team tonight. This is not the worse Albemarle team I have seen BUT it is the worse coaching job I have ever seen at Albemarle. Congradulation coach Smith on being the first coach at Albemarle to lose to NM. He's so far down the sidelines from the team I thought he was in the end zone. Now I know why his record is like 24-49. Man you really need to retire.
Number 10 for NM was the best player on the field. Damn good running back. Get ready Smith. NS is going finish you off next week. Have a nice retirement!!!!!

Final NM 14 Albemarle 6. First off congradulation to NM on the win. They were the better team tonight. This is not the worse Albemarle team I have seen BUT it is the worse coaching job I have ever seen at Albemarle. Congradulation coach Smith on being the first coach at Albemarle to lose to NM. He's so far down the sidelines from the team I thought he was in the end zone. Now I know why his record is like 24-49. Man you really need to retire.
Number 10 for NM was the best player on the field. Damn good running back. Get ready Smith. NS is going finish you off next week. Have a nice retirement!!!!!

Hang in there Buddy..... We were there before. Much worse off than you guys are.

I'm a Bulldogs Fan and I'm proud of the effort the Players make. I'm not proud of the Play calling and the Coaches that run a messed up Offence

I thought the best part of the night was the homecoming activites. Crowning of the queen, band did a good job for like 15 members and the reunion of cheerleaders from the past. Seem to be good spirit at the game from the crowd. Think this kinda stole the show from the game. Not much there to cheer about.

Last edited:
I thought the homecoming kids looked great!!! I loved the 60 yd run from Emery hated it got called back. I didn't see the block in the back but did see him carrying a kid into the end zone who had a hold of his face mask trying to bring him down. The kids worked hard most definitely and you could see players trying to keep the energy and emotion high. Regardless hats off to them for not quitting and continuing to keep working hard. #bullldogpride

I guess everyone left early. No one witnessed the helmet throwing competition between our players? It was a complete embarrassment. The fact that we lost to North Moore doesn't compare to the embarrassment after the game. We better have Albemarle swat team on duty next week when we get handed the first L in 20+ years. The little bit of hope I had for my bulldogs is gone. Not only from a win/loss but a character standpoint. Im done. #bulldogfootballprideisgone

I finally get to see us play in person. Who is the Oline coach? He needs to be given another duty. From what I could tell we are running power plays that have been successful at AHS for 25 years, but we just don't block up front. #75 held for about 300 yards worth of plays and then was ejected and acted like a maniac. Our defense is as soft as a bag of marshmallows. We didn't even have to read run or pass, the QB ran the ball every play but 1 or 2. Our players have no heart and no self dignity. I had more that I wanted to post but I cant hardly think about much else besides the fact that we should call North Moore and apologize for acting like a bunch of thug cry babies. I never thought I would be disappointed to leave an AHS football game, win or lose. As far as the coaches, good for them if they even show up to coach these clowns this week against NSHS. I would quit on the spot and avoid the embarrassment during and after the game. The new AD needs to do like he did to the Fab 40 board and clean it up.

I may get my azz whipped but we are going to have some dignity when we walked off the field.

Buddy do not forget that Roger Bost and Bill Rogers coached at AHS. No idea how terrible the coaching is but Smith was put in a nearly impossible position.

Come Monday there would be some running and their may be some setIng come Friday night.

• Set the whole Team against North. Forfeit the Game. I don't know the Players attitudes but there could be a problem after next week's game

They had success throwing the damn ball keep throwing it! Its so obvious! North Stanly's defensive backs are worse than North Moore's. Bird was wide open every time! Bennett did a good job of getting to him. Emery did a great job of running.

Lmao!
I don't know why you guys are surprised here!

I'm in Seattle this week to watch some real football. Sat around and kicked the shit with the assistant GM of the Panthers as a matter of fact :cool:. My whole weekend has been packed. Seattle is a beautiful city by the way.

Anyway, congratulations to North Moore on the win. I told you guys that this Albemarle team sucked! I wouldn't be upset at all.

@btango your telling me that a baseball coach can win 8 games with Albemarle and a guy who's been coaching for 20yrs can't o_O. I'm not buying it Lmao!

They need to forfeit the rest of the season and have several sit downs! Just sorry And Pathetic!

Those guys may wear an Albemarle uniform, but there's not 1 Albemarle player or coach on that team! They're all spectators and cons!

The hell with them. I won't spend another dime to see such pathetic and thuggish play and coaching.

Was the altercation with North Moore or within the Albemarle team? I've heard so many different stories I really would like to know the truth and what exactly happened?

within the albemarle team, they were mad because they lost. yelling "man i'm tired or losing" another kept yelling "they don't give a **** about us". another player said "man i love all yall man". Helmets were thrown, another player kicked the pilon(spelling?). #75 ripped his helmet off during the end of the game pissed about holding call. So it ended up being 4th down and 35. Albemarle's dumb coach then calls just a normal off tackle run to emery on 4th and 35, wow! they could throw on north moore all day but they kept calling run after run after run. Albemarle players did put up a great effort in my opinion, they played hard and didn't quit. The play calling is horrendous and i would be highly pissed too if my coach was as bad as the one there now. Albemarle could have won the game, north moore played majority of 2nd half with their 3rd string qb.

KW thank you for saying that about the players. These kids have been working their tails off despite everything. Yes they are frustrated and rightfully so let's remember these are young men with a lot of pride. When the proposals came out it hurt these kids because they feel no matter what SCS BOE will do what they want regardless. I seen it first hand and despite everything these kids continue to work hard and we as a community need to support them. I do not condone them throwing their helmets off etc but I do understand the frustration. They feel like the BOE is biding their time and setting them and the school up to make their case. In my opinion of the board would have taken plan A and B off the table due to what the community fought to do you would see a different group of kids right now. That's just my 2 cents.

Additionally if you believe consolidation is a good thing I would suggest you do your research schools don't run more effieciently nor do they run better academically. You can see clearly the bias from the studies.

within the albemarle team, they were mad because they lost. yelling "man i'm tired or losing" another kept yelling "they don't give a **** about us". another player said "man i love all yall man". Helmets were thrown, another player kicked the pilon(spelling?). #75 ripped his helmet off during the end of the game pissed about holding call. So it ended up being 4th down and 35. Albemarle's dumb coach then calls just a normal off tackle run to emery on 4th and 35, wow! they could throw on north moore all day but they kept calling run after run after run. Albemarle players did put up a great effort in my opinion, they played hard and didn't quit. The play calling is horrendous and i would be highly pissed too if my coach was as bad as the one there now. Albemarle could have won the game, north moore played majority of 2nd half with their 3rd string qb.
I guess everyone has there own point of view. You say Alb could have won. From what I watched, Alb was very lucky the score was not worse. we fumbled and turned the ball over twice inside the 2 yard line and our #10, who Buddy Rich himself said was clearly the best player on the field, did not play the second half. I will agree Alb prob should have thrown the ball more being that our stud WR/DB who leads the conference in interceptions was also injured and didn't dress last night. Alb only score came on 4th and a mile. I will also agree that Alb kids played real hard from what I could see. The end of the game behavior was a shame though. Best of luck the rest of the way

Yes they are frustrated and rightfully so let's remember these are young men with a lot of pride. When the proposals came out it hurt these kids because they feel no matter what SCS BOE will do what they want regardless. I seen it first hand and despite everything these kids continue to work hard and we as a community need to support them. I do not condone them throwing their helmets off etc but I do understand the frustration. They feel like the BOE is biding their time and setting them and the school up to make their case. In my opinion of the board would have taken plan A and B off the table due to what the community fought to do you would see a different group of kids right now. That's just my 2 cents.

A man shows his character when the chips are down and everyone is against him and his success. If everyone is against me I would have a chip on my shoulder to stick it up their butt. If you are closing down my school I want to go out like a winner. I know these are teenagers but you still cut your own path.

The end of the game behavior is a lack of respect, character, and discpline. The lack of discpline is one of the reasons AHS has dropped off as a school and at the top of the list why parents want their children out of the school It is not AHS but a micocrosm of our nation.

AHS needed a social worker that coached football and they had one begging to come.

Last edited:
Lmao!

I'm in Seattle this week to watch some real football. Sat around and kicked the shit with the assistant GM of the Panthers as a matter of fact :cool:. My whole weekend has been packed. Seattle is a beautiful city by the way.

Anyway, congratulations to North Moore on the win. I told you guys that this Albemarle team sucked! I wouldn't be upset at all.

@btango your telling me that a baseball coach can win 8 games with Albemarle and a guy who's been coaching for 20yrs can't o_O. I'm not buying it Lmao!

I think Doug was in a much better position to win than Smith. Period. Not even close.

I guess everyone has there own point of view. You say Alb could have won. From what I watched, Alb was very lucky the score was not worse. we fumbled and turned the ball over twice inside the 2 yard line and our #10, who Buddy Rich himself said was clearly the best player on the field, did not play the second half. I will agree Alb prob should have thrown the ball more being that our stud WR/DB who leads the conference in interceptions was also injured and didn't dress last night. Alb only score came on 4th and a mile. I will also agree that Alb kids played real hard from what I could see. The end of the game behavior was a shame though. Best of luck the rest of the way
Actually Albemarle's DB Bird leads the conference in interceptions unless max preps isn't updated...

Lmao!

They need to forfeit the rest of the season and have several sit downs! Just sorry And Pathetic!

Those guys may wear an Albemarle uniform, but there's not 1 Albemarle player or coach on that team! They're all spectators and cons!

The hell with them. I won't spend another dime to see such pathetic and thuggish play and coaching.
Your kidding I hope when you say "there isn't a single Albemarle player" I won't say most of them but there are some kids out there I have watched grow up in this Albemarle program and give it there all day in and day out! Don't strip these kids down any more than they already have been...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT