ADVERTISEMENT

North Moore @ Albemarle

RD28327

Aug 12, 2003
Carthage, NC 28327
Looks like history could be made here ... North Moore getting an on-the-field win over the Bulldogs. Could it be a sign of the Apocalypse? Don't know ...

Have at it! This game deserves its own thread ...

Reactions: Buzzard15
This could be a tight game. Albemarle's offense looks like it's stuck in quicksand. Would'nt bet money on this game either way.

Based upon what I just learned about how the score with UA went, I wouldn't be surprised to see a very competitive game and a NM possible win. Best of luck to both of you!

I can see maybe a 4 win season. And that is optimistic. My how this once proud program has fallen.

Foot, I hope you're right. But with the new injuries I heard about today, it will be very, very difficult

I hope everything is ok stangfan. From what Buzzard was saying earlier today, the main attribute that Albemarle has is size. I remember you guys had a couple big ol' boys too. I think it will be a battle. You got good coaching too which is worth a lot. Nothing against Albemarle or their coaches, I just haven't seen them.

Reactions: Buzzard15
If Union Academy played North Moore as close as the score I saw I'll go with the Bulldogs at home. It just goes to show how weak the bottom half of the conference is this year.

Union academy took east montgomery's place and is the new member of the three blind mice in the conference

I think it really all depends on how healthy the players are after 3 games in 8 days. A healthy Mustang team can defiantly contend with with the Bulldogs this year. It should be interesting.

RD sounds like the Mustangs may have a player out but nothing they cannot overcome. Other than that, I am not sure of any more injuries.

Reactions: RD28327
Union academy took east montgomery's place and is the new member of the three blind mice in the conference

When was East Montgomery ever a member of the three blind mice? Answer: 2008. Since 2008 EM has won at least 3 conference games. If you don't know what the hell you are talking about, I'd keep my mouth shut.

BTW, I heard that Footsoldier made you his bitch. That's not a good thing.

Reactions: sway1532
I told foot i would hold it in my mouth till the swelling goes down, but i have my pride he can't make me swallow.

Monday??? I thought they were gonna move it to Tuesday, November 3. Can somebody not make up their minds???

Last edited:
I told foot i would hold it in my mouth till the swelling goes down, but i have my pride he can't make me swallow.
As a general rule, if you don't know what you are talking about, don't say a damn thing. Foot can tolerate idiocy, and he can tolerate arrogance, but not the combination of the two.

Which gets me to my point: EM has held their own within conference. Do you (a) agree or (b) want to disagree and be proven a fool on two sites in a weekend? Think hard before making up your mind.

Earnhardt, I can say whatever I please. Who crawled up your a** today? Are you foot's body guard or something, why are you speaking for him? Yes East Montgomery is doing great this year.

And I wasn't the first to call East Montgomery, part of the 3 blind mice, sway1532 was: The following post was by him after they whipped Albemarle "I still can't believe Albemarle got beat by one of the "Three Blind Mice". EM had eye transplants and was finally able to see the Albemarle competitors and tackle them, it took them almost 30 years though..." And I didn't see you say anything to his ass, so what's your problem with me?

East Montgomery is doing a great job this season, but seriously when was the last time they were relevant?

Go have a beer and watch reruns of your hero, Earnhardt

Earnhardt, I can say whatever I please. Who crawled up your a** today? Are you foot's body guard or something, why are you speaking for him? Yes East Montgomery is doing great this year.

And I wasn't the first to call East Montgomery, part of the 3 blind mice, sway1532 was: The following post was by him after they whipped Albemarle "I still can't believe Albemarle got beat by one of the "Three Blind Mice". EM had eye transplants and was finally able to see the Albemarle competitors and tackle them, it took them almost 30 years though..." And I didn't see you say anything to his ass, so what's your problem with me?

East Montgomery is doing a great job this season, but seriously when was the last time they were relevant?

Go have a beer and watch reruns of your hero, Earnhardt

Do you want me to call Foot over here so he can give you another enema?

Son, you don't know crap about football, and the only thing you are doing is throwing grenades out anyone who doesn't agree with you. You say you have watched 3 Albemarle games, and then you also say you pull for Alleghany and that you will provide scoring updates. You say that you have a Chemistry degree, but you can't spell worth a crap nor can you form a sentence that's worth a damn. You try and call out a guy who has 100 times the football knowledge as you do that Murphy won't blow out Albemarle. That was your biggest mistake right there. Footsoldier can't stand an arrogant, self-righteous piece of dung like yourself. You should be downright embarrassed with what happened to you. I'm sure some moderator felt pity on you and removed what was said. Damn, that was an ass kicking of epic proportions.

Again, East Montgomery hasn't finished in the bottom 3 since 2008. Don't try to hide behind sway for your idiocy either. Admit that you don't know what you are talking about or deal with me and others. Make a wise decision.

U win...glad u r stalking me on all the boards, im flattered.

Three games in eight days???
Do you want me to call Foot over here so he can give you another enema?

Son, you don't know crap about football, and the only thing you are doing is throwing grenades out anyone who doesn't agree with you. You say you have watched 3 Albemarle games, and then you also say you pull for Alleghany and that you will provide scoring updates. You say that you have a Chemistry degree, but you can't spell worth a crap nor can you form a sentence that's worth a damn. You try and call out a guy who has 100 times the football knowledge as you do that Murphy won't blow out Albemarle. That was your biggest mistake right there. Footsoldier can't stand an arrogant, self-righteous piece of dung like yourself. You should be downright embarrassed with what happened to you. I'm sure some moderator felt pity on you and removed what was said. Damn, that was an ass kicking of epic proportions.

Again, East Montgomery hasn't finished in the bottom 3 since 2008. Don't try to hide behind sway for your idiocy either. Admit that you don't know what you are talking about or deal with me and others. Make a wise decision.

And i think every albemarle fan on here would agree with me that albemarle would get killed by murphy. Thats all i was saying on that other website. I never claimed to have more knowledge than anyone.

And just because east montgomery hasn't finished in bottom 3 doesn't meen they have been relevant for the last 20 yrs, not finishing in the bottom 3 of the terrible yvc conference isn't a big achievement.

This is funny... I will add fuel to the fire... EM hasn't won a playoff game in what, 20 years?? LOL.... they have a decent team but nothing at all in the works coming up. Bragging about not finishing in the bottom three of this conference is really something too. I guess when you have been perennial losers for two decades you gotta find something.

EM sucks, don't get me wrong, but they haven't been in the bottom three like dipshit has been attesting to.

BTW, Murphy isn't that good. I agree with others that Murphy wouldn't beat Albemarle by 7 TD's lik KW23 thinks. Only a dumb ass would make that conclusion.

And i think every albemarle fan on here would agree with me that albemarle would get killed by murphy. Thats all i was saying on that other website. I never claimed to have more knowledge than anyone.

And just because east montgomery hasn't finished in bottom 3 doesn't meen they have been relevant for the last 20 yrs, not finishing in the bottom 3 of the terrible yvc conference isn't a big achievement.

And they haven't been in the bottom three of the YVC, trailer trash.

People are always on here trying to change the subject ... If you don't like the subject, then start a new thread on whatever subject you feel like discussing ...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT