ADVERTISEMENT

North Moore @ Albemarle

In the South Davidson, other than Tyreek Riddick-Reynolds lining up behind center running the Wildcat, who else took snaps behind center?

I say our reserves are in by the 3rd qt if I had to guess.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my.............................................................................................

This is from the poster that said WM would have their hands full with the mighty Mustangs!!!

Albemarle wins this one... easily.

Reactions: spiketomandjerry4
In the South Davidson, other than Tyreek Riddick-Reynolds lining up behind center running the Wildcat, who else took snaps behind center?
Junior Jonah Caviness, he will be fine if Malik does not come back.

After some digging and some inside info I think we win 42-10. From what I here defense isn't very good and I think our guys come to play after being embarrassed against WM. I will fortunately be able to make this game and I CANT wait to make my own observations. I do have NM's qb on my fantasy league team, lol. As far as our team is concerned, I don't think the coach has lost the team or the team mistrusts the coach. I think this is a perfect storm for a bad season and karma hasn't been on the Bulldogs side. When Gaster arrived at Albemarle the players didn't understand him either. I am not comparing Smith to Gaster, but he was 4-6 his first year. There is no doubt that Coach Smith knows more football and the players better than any of us. It is so much fun to sit back and judge what coaches are thinking, but I think we are giving him a tough time considering the situation he was given. He couldn't run the same offense as last year considering the personnel is completely different. I noticed that the fab 40 board looks great for the first time in 10 years and our field looks as good as it has in a few years as well. Great job by the new AD in getting these things better. WE will be fine this year. All of us from AHS need to stick behind the coach and the players. I guarantee that they are trying.

Could Caviness be next year's QB? I know Riddick-Reynolds will provide the bulk of the offense. Would like to see the Mustangs throw a pass here and there just to keep the Bulldogs honest.

If your inside info tells you that the defense isn't very good then you may want to re-evaluate who you are getting your inside information from. Saying that Albemarle will score 42 on North Moore would be like saying Albemarle has the offensive power of North Stanly or West Montgomery and I just don't see that; however I have not seen Albemarle play. Albemarle may win but I highly doubt they score 42 points.

After some digging and some inside info I think we win 42-10. From what I here defense isn't very good and I think our guys come to play after being embarrassed against WM. I will fortunately be able to make this game and I CANT wait to make my own observations. I do have NM's qb on my fantasy league team, lol. As far as our team is concerned, I don't think the coach has lost the team or the team mistrusts the coach. I think this is a perfect storm for a bad season and karma hasn't been on the Bulldogs side. When Gaster arrived at Albemarle the players didn't understand him either. I am not comparing Smith to Gaster, but he was 4-6 his first year. There is no doubt that Coach Smith knows more football and the players better than any of us. It is so much fun to sit back and judge what coaches are thinking, but I think we are giving him a tough time considering the situation he was given. He couldn't run the same offense as last year considering the personnel is completely different. I noticed that the fab 40 board looks great for the first time in 10 years and our field looks as good as it has in a few years as well. Great job by the new AD in getting these things better. WE will be fine this year. All of us from AHS need to stick behind the coach and the players. I guarantee that they are trying.
Good post.

Think this will be a close, low-scoring game. AHS and NM seem pretty evenly matched. I would give NM an edge based on their close loss to Union Pines (who beat up on EM pretty good, although that was week one). I know NM has had some injuries. I don't know how that affects things.

42-10? @spiketomandjerry4 lmao. I've been to two games this year and saw 1 online, and I'm telling you, Albemarle is soft as freshly spun cotton candy. I'm giving this game to North Moore. Albemarle "Ankle Bites" when tackling; like they've done since 2012. Our RB's are 220lbs+ and run like they weigh 120lbs. They get tackled in the open field by a defender weighing 150lbs. Our past RB's would never get tackled like that, we've had small RB's in the 2010 run and ran over through and under everyone. We should have went undefeated that year. Our past defense would never ankle bite. We run up the score and lay the "Oak" on the opposing teams. When Albemarle hit the field in the past, we already won the game from most. They knew what was coming, now it's like "Look at the scrubs, it's time for some get back".

I'm done with this team this year. Whatever happens, happens from here on out. Best of luck.

Don't worry about him Sway...I knew he was lying. He's infamous for pulling things out of his ass. He despises Albemarle, probably why he decided to add you into his lie. He's from the Sparta area but poses as an Albemarle expert. I don't hold it against you for him name bombing.
Earnhardt it sounds like your the one that don't know sh-t.I happen to know KW23. Think what you want to think. It bad when your team sucks but don't take it personal. I attended Albemarle High School and believe me we had some horrible teams. You get spoiled when you get used to winning.Your lucky this years team has even won a game.When Concord beat you some of the posters said they ran the score up.Man up and accept Albemarle is not a good team this year and hope it get better.

Reactions: KW23
Earnhardt it sounds like your the one that don't know sh-t.I happen to know KW23. Think what you want to think. It bad when your team sucks but don't take it personal. I attended Albemarle High School and believe me we had some horrible teams. You get spoiled when you get used to winning.Your lucky this years team has even won a game.When Concord beat you some of the posters said they ran the score up.Man up and accept Albemarle is not a good team this year and hope it get better.
Just curious when you attended Albemarle Spiderdad12 ?

Concord didn't run the score up. It's been a tough year for our guys with the coach being brought in late and of course the early injuries etc it's tough. Hopefully they end on a positive note and can take that into the offseason. #bulldogpride

You're an absolute idiot. Show me one time in this thread that would indicate that I'm spoiled about Albemarle's previous success. I know all too well about when Roger Bost's teams sucked beyond high heaven because he had prima donnas like yourself on the team.

You also might need to enlist someone who can actually read so you can complete your assignment. KW23 tried to tie Sway into his feeble argument and I happened to call him out, reminding him when Footsoldier made him eat his lunch and some of his own body parts.

Go spin your web somewhere else.

Reactions: Sleehrat84
But in their defense I will say there were no South Davidson's or Chatham Central's on their schedule.

But in their defense I will say there were no South Davidson's or Chatham Central's on their schedule.

The Bulldogs was the South Davidson of the SPC during that time period. That 1974 team scored 38 points....for the entire season. The 1975 team scored 46 points....for the entire season. North Stanly absolutely owned Albemarle during the mid to late 70's. Even Trinity, which will never be considered a football power, owned Albemarle.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
You're an absolute idiot. Show me one time in this thread that would indicate that I'm spoiled about Albemarle's previous success. I know all too well about when Roger Bost's teams sucked beyond high heaven because he had prima donnas like yourself on the team.

You also might need to enlist someone who can actually read so you can complete your assignment. KW23 tried to tie Sway into his feeble argument and I happened to call him out, reminding him when Footsoldier made him eat his lunch and some of his own body parts.

Go spin your web somewhere else.
I would be careful how I talk to someone I don't even know.I read just fine,but getting upset over a stupid post indicates you must not be to competent.

Reactions: KW23
I would be careful how I talk to someone I don't even know.I read just fine,but getting upset over a stupid post indicates you must not be to competent.

Well, I see you took the chicken crap method of not responding to my response. Typical prima donna answer for someone named Spiderdad12. And besides, if you really believe the rhetorical psychobabble that you type, you should follow your own advice. Go "spin" yourself a brain.

William Faulkner wrote a book about you. The last words were "A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing".

And BTW, if you are going to insult, it's "too competent", not "to competent".

Well, I see you took the chicken crap method of not responding to my response. Typical prima donna answer for someone named Spiderdad12. And besides, if you really believe the rhetorical psychobabble that you type, you should follow your own advice. Go "spin" yourself a brain.

William Faulkner wrote a book about you. The last words were "A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing".

And BTW, if you are going to insult, it's "too competent", not "to competent".
By the way you talk you are surely from ALBEMARLE.

Reactions: KW23 and atucker2
Moore might just drag this one out. My opinion

By the way
wTOBUrs.jpg

You never answered my question because you are a gutless, spineless puppet for your bitch KW23. Go back to your mobile home....remember that trailer rent is due on the 15th of the month. I'd hate for you to be evicted.
Be cool. You know that there is a Father~Son relationship here. Respect and Sportsmanship go together

Yeah.... there are a lot of kids that read this board. You certainly have crossed the line with your profanity and personal attack. Understand you are a passionate fan but you should have a vacation after that post.

Look guys just got home from jv game and I just want to let you guys know one of the coaches from abermarle had a bad seizure so I am praying that he is ok ,I still hope we beat them to death tomorrow ,but I do have a heart and hope everything works out for him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT