ADVERTISEMENT

North Moore @ Albemarle

Earnhardt, I can say whatever I please. Who crawled up your a** today? Are you foot's body guard or something, why are you speaking for him? Yes East Montgomery is doing great this year.

And I wasn't the first to call East Montgomery, part of the 3 blind mice, sway1532 was: The following post was by him after they whipped Albemarle "I still can't believe Albemarle got beat by one of the "Three Blind Mice". EM had eye transplants and was finally able to see the Albemarle competitors and tackle them, it took them almost 30 years though..." And I didn't see you say anything to his ass, so what's your problem with me?

East Montgomery is doing a great job this season, but seriously when was the last time they were relevant?

Go have a beer and watch reruns of your hero, Earnhardt

Don't ever throw my name in Sh!+ noob! That's between you and that man. Don't try to save face because your getting brain raped! GTFOH!

I wasn't even going to post anything this week...

Ok bye.

Reactions: Earnhardt Forever
Sway, just proving my point that i wasnt the only one with the 3 blind mice thinking. i wasn't getting brain raped, but think what u want to lol.

Don't ever throw my name in Sh!+ noob! That's between you and that man. Don't try to save face because your getting brain raped! GTFOH!

I wasn't even going to post anything this week...

Ok bye.

Don't worry about him Sway...I knew he was lying. He's infamous for pulling things out of his ass. He despises Albemarle, probably why he decided to add you into his lie. He's from the Sparta area but poses as an Albemarle expert. I don't hold it against you for him name bombing.

Reactions: sway1532
I think we will handle NM 28-14. Homecoming and at home. The question is how do we beat NS next week. We cant lose for the first time in 23 years. Please coaches and players...find a way!

I feel like #22 could be the leader of the team on Defense if he can keep his head on straight! That kid is a beast! Alb should win with the injures that MM has. I agree, y'all better be working on the week after!

I think we will handle NM 28-14. Homecoming and at home. The question is how do we beat NS next week. We cant lose for the first time in 23 years. Please coaches and players...find a way!

We're losing to North Stanly by 5 freaking TD'S or more. The coaches at North Stanly will not be so generous as WM. They are going to run the score up. North Moore is going to win also.

This Albemarle team is Weak! Afraid of contact and absolutely have no pride. The coaches can't make them play. Teaching them a play is one thing, giving them heart is another. Sad.

They will go down as the worst team in AHS history. I'll be glad when the season is over and SS and AHS merges. You'll see some seniors on the bench next year!

Some of you guys may think I'm in the wrong, but I'm just being honest. These guys don't want to win! I've said before; it's more than one way to loose, and they're losing the worst way. No heart!

Last edited:
Earnhardt im not making that s**t up, that is exactly what sway said on sept 17th in the albemarle vs chatham central thread. But u think i lie about everything, and sway won't own up to what he said so whatever.

They will go down as the worst team in AHS history.

Not so fast, my friend. If you check the history books, AHS was 0-10 in both the 1974 and 1975 seasons under Roger Bost (who ended up coaching some pretty good teams at Statesville) and 0-10 again in 1978 under Bill Rogers, who went on to serve as the AD at Independence during the first part of their glory years.

Yes but if those teams were playing this years team schedule they would have won several games. The 74 & 75 team played in the old South Piedmont Conference which was one of the strongest in the state at that time. Not really sure what conference they were in in 1978 but they did play a tougher schedule than this years team.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
Not so fast, my friend. If you check the history books, AHS was 0-10 in both the 1974 and 1975 seasons under Roger Bost (who ended up coaching some pretty good teams at Statesville) and 0-10 again in 1978 under Bill Rogers, who went on to serve as the AD at Independence during the first part of their glory years.

Thanks for the info. My 23 chromosome's weren't detached from my father at in those days.

But this is the worst team I've ever seen. Even 2006 team was better than this, even though they only won 2 or 3 games.

I think sway hit it on the head. This team seems to have no desire to play or win. Guess the coaches can't instill the will to win. Seems to me the coaches and players are disconnected from what I see on the sidelines.
NM could be a loss and for sure if they can the NS coaches will run the score up. It's called payback. We might win 1 or 2 more games. I also agree this team is worse than the 06 team and what's sad is it has more talent than the 06 team.
After this season is over we can sit back and see what the BOE has in store for Albemarle. Might even have to bring "Breaking News" back. lol

Reactions: bulldog nation2014
Earnhardt im not making that s**t up, that is exactly what sway said on sept 17th in the albemarle vs chatham central thread. But u think i lie about everything, and sway won't own up to what he said so whatever.

Your first fallacy is that everything stated on the internet is true. If this was the case we would all be dead on December 21st several years ago.

Blaming others for your statements or giving excuses for your own lack of knowledge is not the way you will earn respect. You obviously hate the Bulldogs, and that's just fine and dandy. However, you can't blame someone else, especially a good Bulldog fan like Sway for your sins. It's time to man up school boy.

After this season is over we can sit back and see what the BOE has in store for Albemarle. Might even have to bring "Breaking News" back. lol

South and Albemarle will merge. That's the word. T.F. can tell you, he's on the board :).

That's the only thing that makes sense sway. But that is what scares me. Since when has the BOE done anything that makes sense.

I'm going to sit back and try to enjoy the rest of the season without complaint. No team anywhere would not have struggled to overcome the loss of 20 players and a fourth HC in four years. Would love to see AHS win three of its last four. If that happened, would feel pretty good about the direction of the program, all things considered.

This season has renewed my interest in the consolidation/BOE debate and I look forward to getting up to speed on that discussion when football ends. Needless to say a lot has changed at AHS in the last few years and the future of SCS may look very different than what we're all used to.

Reactions: spiketomandjerry4
It's hard to replace 20 players, yes; but Albemarle has done that more than once and done pretty well. The is no comparison to the early 2000's teams and this mysterious group of guys, but in 2000 we done it. We went to Burlington Cummings that year and lost in a shoot out. I believe we lost more than 20 seniors the prior year; matter of fact, I believe we lost to East Surry in the first round that year if I'm not mistaken.

This is the issue:

1. There are only 3 coaches as of right now, when I believe they started out with 6 or 7.
2. The players doesn't trust the coach
3. The coach doesn't trust the players (I know this for a fact)
4. We suck

As far as the grades go for each school, if you read closely, SCS are on average with the rest of the state, so this is a state level issue and just not SCS. That being said, Terry Griffin cannot justify in closing down AHS. For example: North Stanly High has 'C' and Albemarle has a 'D', we are on a point scale across the state, Terry has in her thick skull, that sending kids to Vietnam will bring the grade for North Stanly to a B or better and overall will boost the letter grades at each school. What she really is trying to do is mimic Endy Elementary based off of demographics....that's pretty obvious.

East Albemarle improved which had a 'F' last year I believe and is doing better than Central which had a better grade last year. It's not the kids! it's putting the right people in place to teach.....and PAY THE FREAKING TEACHERS instead of lining pockets!

Reactions: Buddy Rich
Would merging with South make Us about the size of West Stanly ? Which School would the Students attend? Would having Three 1@/2@ Schools give Our Schools enough money to operate decent?

I'll say Albemarle by 10. I've watched NM a couple of times this season, but until they beat someone relevant they are just average. I know they have taken a huge step to get to where they are, but the progression has stalled. They beat the very weak teams and lose the rest. They need some signature wins. Albemarle would be a good win. Beating East Montgomery isn't going to happen, even though it would be nice, and CC is another one they are suppose to win. If you want to be taken seriously, win the next three.

I can only see us winning one more game, sway. We should beat UA and the SS game could be a tossup. We will lose to NM and NS. Then one playoff game and we can fold the tents. I think it is much to late for Smith to win this team over. One suggestion for Smith. Throw that damn headset away and get over there and mingle with the team. Go back to the old offense, put some wideouts back out there, so the other team can't stack the box on every play. What has he got to lose!!!!!!!!!

@Buddy Rich lmao! spot on friend spot on lol!

I guess when Smith came down, he thought he was inheriting Charlotte Catholic or Mallard Creek or hell Scotland!

Only if you knew what I knew.

This might be a one and done.....maybe. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I can only see us winning one more game, sway. We should beat UA and the SS game could be a tossup. We will lose to NM and NS. Then one playoff game and we can fold the tents. I think it is much to late for Smith to win this team over. One suggestion for Smith. Throw that damn headset away and get over there and mingle with the team. Go back to the old offense, put some wideouts back out there, so the other team can't stack the box on every play. What has he got to lose!!!!!!!!!

Truer words were never spoken.

Reactions: sway1532
One more Question. Is this rebranding or is South Stanly going to give up Their School name and Mascot to keep Albemarle operating?
Yes but if those teams were playing this years team schedule they would have won several games. The 74 & 75 team played in the old South Piedmont Conference which was one of the strongest in the state at that time. Not really sure what conference they were in in 1978 but they did play a tougher schedule than this years team.

I was told at the beginning of the season that Albemarle wouldn't throw it that much because in 1A there isn't much passing, so they wouldn't be installing much passing in their offense...well how's that 8 or 9 in the box working out for you????:rolleyes:.

I've only met on coach in my life that talked like he had a college education, and that was Jack Gaster.

Let me get in here,maybe I can bring some sense to all the bs that is spoken in this thread.NM wins enough said,I just hope the fans can get out without having to fight our way out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT