ADVERTISEMENT

North Forsyth Vikings 2021

Doppleganger#

Jul 4, 2003
They were decent this past Spring? Any thoughts or predictions how they might do this fall.

They will be about the same or either one way drastically up or down. They are hard to figure due to the open enrollment side of things. I heard through the mill they lost some kids due to that and if it's true they will have a harder time due to it. I'm gonna do some research into that to make sure. They did lose quite a bit of seniors from the spring and their 11th grade group isn't big in numbers so they will have some struggles the next few years to get the #'s back up.

Talent wise they have some really good skill kids with great speed and they are very deceptive. Their JV team in 2019 was one of the fastest I've seen. Their lineplay was their weakpoint and why they lost that JV title. Until they improve on that end they won't jump up that much.

Their coaches told us straight up in the spring that their entire 10th grade linemen group were ineligible due to failing classes over COVID. They couldn't do JV due to that; if they can't get those kids back out they will be in dire straights especially next year. If they can field a JV this year then they will be in much better shape; they posted their schedule so maybe so.

I like Coach Williams; he's a good dude. He has an awful mess to clean up from Gilchrist and the other dude before him but he's giving it his all. NF just has to rebuild their name back up much like Carver does. It doesn't help Walkertown's doing better and going for their kids but it is what it is due to that system Forsyth has.

Reactions: Doppleganger#
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT