ADVERTISEMENT

North Forsyth @ Reidsville On Tuesday

Yeah, this will be another easy win for the Rams and an ugly game for NF. The Vikings haven't done much in years and can't seem to get their program together.

Reactions: Chopper747
Curious to see how the Rams respond considering the lack of practice and no real game since 9-11...........17 days ago...................
Like starting over again…lotta teams out there like that. Teams that haven’t deviated from their schedule are very fortunate.

NF has more to prove here; a good offensive showing (at least 2 TD's scored,) will show they can have a chance for 2nd. If not then it'll be a rougher go vs Andrews and Walkertown. Coach Williams is slowly piece by piece building them back.

Reidsville will win by at least 28 though,

that's odd since I just talked with someone close to the program in the know and he stated that covid issues were done.....oh well............

thought Reidsville QB Lee had a stellar game after the first couple of series....put some balls on the money for scores and a couple of others that should have been caught.....plus he ran the ball really well...the D was shaky at times and at other times played well....Pass D needs to shore up...............

thought Reidsville QB Lee had a stellar game after the first couple of series....put some balls on the money for scores and a couple of others that should have been caught.....plus he ran the ball really well...the D was shaky at times and at other times played well....Pass D needs to shore up...............
Your young QB is going to be really good. Watched him play against RC.

NF has more to prove here; a good offensive showing (at least 2 TD's scored,) will show they can have a chance for 2nd. If not then it'll be a rougher go vs Andrews and Walkertown. Coach Williams is slowly piece by piece building them back.

Reidsville will win by at least 28 though,
Yeah, I do not get why NF cannot be more competitive and have not been in years. Seems like they would have athletes there and they have gone through a slew of coaches over the years. None of who could get it done there. I realize when they play other Forsyth Co. teams it is going to be tough since they do not have the numbers of a Reagan, Mt. Tabor or W. Forsyth. But in their conference games I would have expected them to do better. Not sure if the kids there are not willing to work, it has been the coaches, some of both or what?

Reactions: UNC91
Al Lee 10 of 15 for 231 yards and 3 TDs, 0 int.; 48 yards rushing on 8 attempts.
Cam Peoples had 7 receptions for 91 yards, 1 TD; Queshyne Flippen 2 receptions, 118 yards, 2 TDs.
Shyheim Watlington 11 carries for 99 yards, 2 TDs.
Flippen also had an interceptions with a 28-yard return.
Devin Shylock led defense with 7 tackles, including a TFL for 9 yards.

Team yardage: North Forsyth 261, Reidsville 419.
First downs: North 15, Reidsville 18.
Penalties: North 7 for 75, Reidsville 14 for 97.

Reactions: UNC91
Yeah, I do not get why NF cannot be more competitive and have not been in years. Seems like they would have athletes there and they have gone through a slew of coaches over the years. None of who could get it done there. I realize when they play other Forsyth Co. teams it is going to be tough since they do not have the numbers of a Reagan, Mt. Tabor or W. Forsyth. But in their conference games I would have expected them to do better. Not sure if the kids there are not willing to work, it has been the coaches, some of both or what?

They also lose guys to the other Forsyth county schools, like the other small Forsyth teams. I’d imagine Reynolds may lose guys too.

NF, like some other schools in Forsyth County have not benefitted from open enrollment. In fact, it's probably hurt them. When it was first put in place they were average. A few players left for greener pastures and they've never really gotten back on track.

Gilchrist was a good coach but he did, as acknowledged, have to compete with some awfully good programs. If they will be smart about their non conference schedule and be patient with coach Williams, he will get these guys back to being a consistent winner. With the exception of Reidsville they are in a conference that will allow them to compete week in and week out.

I know Reidsville was probably a little rusty but they have had so many blow out wins in conference play the last few years their fans I'm sure enjoyed seeing last night's game be competitive into the second half.

Al Lee 10 of 15 for 231 yards and 3 TDs, 0 int.; 48 yards rushing on 8 attempts.
Cam Peoples had 7 receptions for 91 yards, 1 TD; Queshyne Flippen 2 receptions, 118 yards, 2 TDs.
Shyheim Watlington 11 carries for 99 yards, 2 TDs.
Flippen also had an interceptions with a 28-yard return.
Devin Shylock led defense with 7 tackles, including a TFL for 9 yards.
TGT...it's Shyrock...and will point out that he, Lee, and Flippen are all sophomores.....................

Rams just need to get healthy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT