ADVERTISEMENT

North Edgecombe vs. Farmville Central

TarVikes

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2017
North Edgecombe 48 Farmville Central 6.

North Edgecombe will probably end up around 7-4 or 6-5, but don’t be surprised if they end up in the Eastern Final in 1A. I think they have some talent that could make some noise in the playoffs.

Reactions: THSRudeBoyz
North Edgecombe 48 Farmville Central 6.

North Edgecombe will probably end up around 7-4 or 6-5, but don’t be surprised if they end up in the Eastern Final in 1A. I think they have some talent that could make some noise in the playoffs.
I agree. They have the tools to make it

I think it’s the same guy, and that’s always his response. But what’s funny is, we either are leading the head to head or 500 against Wallace? It’s an excuse that’s used like they’ve destroyed us countless times.

I think it’s the same guy, and that’s always his response. But what’s funny is, we either are leading the head to head or 500 against Wallace? It’s an excuse that’s used like they’ve destroyed us countless times.
The 3 matchups I’ve found:
1998: 1st Round Tarboro 34 WRH 0
2013: 3rd Round WRH 35 Tarboro 10
2016: 4th round WRH 35 Tarboro 17

You win some, you lose some. I have a lot of respect for WRH.
Yeah, I haven't hurt anyone say anything like that. Tarboro and WRH carried the East for 11 years or so. Big crowd last couple times played at Tarboro and at WRH. We got respect for Tarboro also. Small schools,BIG Football

Reactions: TarVikes
Yeah, I haven't hurt anyone say anything like that. Tarboro and WRH carried the East for 11 years or so. Big crowd last couple times played at Tarboro and at WRH. We got respect for Tarboro also. Small schools,BIG Football
That’s damn right! Some of the best football in the state happens in Duplin County, and WRH is historically and currently the best of the pack. Tarboro has seen a lot of Duplin County in recent years and it’s never an easy out.

Reactions: dogs79
Wallace Rose Hill is a great program... In saying that I promise I would choose Tarboro Football over them any day !! Everyone gets lucky every once in a while......

As far as North Edgecombe is concerned I really pull for them alot as well. I think they are going to be really good this year !! I hope they do well.

Wallace Rose Hill says the same to you
Hope you're enjoying your new screename rville20.

Just an FYI for the Tarboro people on here and anyone else, this clown isnt from Murphy, he's a troll from Robbinsville trying to make Murphy look bad.

Reactions: TarVikes and mhs95
Wallace Rose Hill is a great program... In saying that I promise I would choose Tarboro Football over them any day !! Everyone gets lucky every once in a while......

As far as North Edgecombe is concerned I really pull for them alot as well. I think they are going to be really good this year !! I hope they do well.
You would but make no mistake.WRH has been the beast of the East for going on 12 years. What WRH has accomplished has been matched by no one in the East.

Reactions: HowerinJr
Nah, just the last two. We don't have to go there! But I'm ready!

Nah, just the last two. We don't have to go there! But I'm ready!
I’ll go. I want to play you guys again. Those games were flat out fun, win or lose. Some of my favorite Viking teams were ones that didn’t win, the 2008 team lost to Newton-Conover. The 1993 team won that crazy 6OT game against Hertford Co but lost to Coach Brett at West Brunswick. Some seasons are plain memorable.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogs79
I’ll go. I want to play you guys again. Those games were flat out fun, win or lose. Some of my favorite Viking teams were ones that didn’t win, the 2008 team lost to Newton-Conover. The 1993 team won for that crazy 6OT game against Hertford Co but lost to Coach Brett at West Brunswick. Some seasons are plain memorable.
When WRH won in 16,I new that our program had really arrived. WRH had two big state championship losses to Thomasville that I thought we should have won,with Nate Irving. One lost on fumble call with under two minutes,that replay clearly would have over turned.

Hope you're enjoying your new screename rville20.

Just an FYI for the Tarboro people on here and anyone else, this clown isnt from Murphy, he's a troll from Robbinsville trying to make Murphy look bad.
Please enlighten us old wise one. How does what an individual that is not involved with the school system say on here make a school system or football program look bad? I think you and old 95 need to get on your meds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT