ADVERTISEMENT

North Davidson @ Central Davidson

Rameses

Oct 8, 2004
811d3dc63cb2c3b507842e9e4d5f6d4e.gif

What are the rules for exchanging game film? Do you get to select which games you give to your next opponent or is it mandatory/understood that it's your last 2 opponents, etc?

Thomasville only scored 21 on CD that's how sorry we are...try and keep it under 70 lol

I think the real game would be North's undefeated JV squad against the Central Varsity team. Tough times in Spartaville- but that win is coming sooner or later.. def not this week

ND is a wild card. The rest of us don't know what to think of you. By the rest of us, I mean the traditional lower classification powers. I think that you create a huge problem to the order. Not a bad thing, but interesting. Good luck ND, it's gonna be fun to see how this works out!

ND is a wild card. The rest of us don't know what to think of you. By the rest of us, I mean the traditional lower classification powers. I think that you create a huge problem to the order. Not a bad thing, but interesting. Good luck ND, it's gonna be fun to see how this works out!
I think us ND fans don't really know what to think of where our team fits in the mix either. We haven't had a whole lot to gauge against since the first couple of weeks, and those first couple of weeks can be deceptive as teams are sorting things out.

I personally see us a tick below teams like Reidsville, Shelby, South Point, ED, etc., but close enough that those teams can't have an off night against us and expect to win. On any given Friday night, I think our boys have a shot.

Thanks good luck to South Point

Well, I think we all know how this will go... Just a question of what the halftime score will be. I don't think I'll be at this one.

Hahaha a "tick" below Reidsville, Shelby, South Point? Yeah right. Reidsville would drag ND up and down the field. Especially since ND has played a cupcake schedule all year; They are not prepared. They had one Simi-though game, and couldn't pull through. Nothing against ND, but they haven't proven themselves. Reidsville, Shelby, and South Point put their money where their mouth is.
Much respect for Reidsville but don't get your disrespect. Haven't played game against you but we did scrimmage like 6 years ago and it was ugly but the exact opposite of what you say. We scored and scored and scored some more!!

I'm not a riedsville fan. But if all y'all have to be proud of is a scrimmage 6 years ago, congrats. No disrespect intended. Reidsville is balling right now, familiarise yourself with other teams.

Much respect for Reidsville but don't get your disrespect. Haven't played game against you but we did scrimmage like 6 years ago and it was ugly but the exact opposite of what you say. We scored and scored and scored some more!!

It may have been a down reidsville team. We were down in 2010. 2011 team was good but that team didn't gel until late.

Bottom line is the ccc is weak. I'm glad ND is taking advantags of the opportunity. Good luck the rest of the season, again, no disrespect intended.

I'm not a riedsville fan. But if all y'all have to be proud of is a scrimmage 6 years ago, congrats. No disrespect intended. Reidsville is balling right now, familiarise yourself with other teams.
I haven't read any ND posters disrespect Reidsville, Shelby or South Point. Any fan who knows football would have such respect for those programs. You are the one who took a cheap shot at North so that's on you. North is in a conference that is too large. They only have 3 nonconference games which is really all they have any control over. To say Mt. Tabor, Davie and Asheville are cupcakes probably tells us all we need to know.

Lol, our schedule is waaaaaaaay stronger than Reidsville. ND has played athletic teams and beat them before. Scotland county, Dudley, West Forsyth and Mt Tabor are all typically even more athletic than Reidsville year by year.

Don't overestimate yourselves just because you beat 4a RJ Reynolds. We drug those jokes up and down the field for more than a decade, with a few exceptions when we were down and they were up.

Lol, our schedule is waaaaaaaay stronger than Reidsville. ND has played athletic teams and beat them before. Scotland county, Dudley, West Forsyth and Mt Tabor are all typically even more athletic than Reidsville year by year.

Don't overestimate yourselves just because you beat 4a RJ Reynolds. We drug those jokes up and down the field for more than a decade, with a few exceptions when we were down and they were up.

Im not being cocky but the rams are the real deal. Wish this game could happen this year. Everyone can say schedule but we produce regardless

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Both teams are good for sure. Which one is better? Well if they would play each other we'd know, otherwise it's all speculation.

We know what kind of schedule we have. We did what we could to beef up our non but have to make due with the CCC. We didn't pick the CCC, we were forced. All we can do is put on the helmet and play. So far we haven't lost. Not much else we can do about it.

Hahaha a "tick" below Reidsville, Shelby, South Point? Yeah right. Reidsville would drag ND up and down the field. Especially since ND has played a cupcake schedule all year; They are not prepared. They had one Simi-though game, and couldn't pull through. Nothing against ND, but they haven't proven themselves. Reidsville, Shelby, and South Point put their money where their mouth is.

Couple of thoughts in no random order for the Not So FunnyColby post:

1. You appear to be a Thomasville fan based on your post history....you got enough to worry about with your own team to go onto this forum and talk trash about anyone's team. Your team is an embarrassment to some of the great Tville teams that have played in Cushwa. Not just the quality of play, but the late hits and other antics.....just trash

1. I'm not sure what your definition of a "tick" is, especially after the man said we as ND fans aren't exactly certain what our team can/will do, but I haven't seen the first post from a ND fan spewing anything anywhere near what a lot of other schools do as to how good we are or making any guarantees on how far we go.

3. When you reference Reidsville dragging ND up and down the field.....do you mean like ND did to Tville a few weeks ago? Coach Flynn showed a lot of grace not beating you guys by 60+ points. Guess you are still butt hurt about that one?

4. When you are one of the cupcakes on the cupcake schedule LOSING to other cupcakes......just stop.

5. Don't say "no disrespect intended".......you absolutely intended to slight the school (ND) or you wouldn't have typed what you did. At least own your comment and don't make a weak statement like "no disrespect". That would be like UNC telling the NCAA "those AFAM classes were legit they just could have been better". Like anyone with a brain would buy that lame excuse....oh, wait a minute.....

Regardless, good luck to you guys and I actually mean it.....

Agreed. " Dragged up and down the field." So you say twice, No disrespect intended, so what was your intent then, actual respect? How exactly should one take a statement like that

"Oh he think's our team is fantastic!" Come on dude.

Lol y'all mad. Sorry I wasn't politically correct enough for you guys. I'm not a fan of any team btw.

Y’all know I have a great deal of respect for Reidsville and have full confidence they will
Play for a title in 2A. That being said for Ol dumb dumb up here spewing about ND is quite clueless. They are a threat against everybody in 2A, everybody. Their schedule is trash this year because they got dumped in a very weak 10 team Davidson county 2A league but this team played at the top of one of the toughest and deepest 4A leagues for years. Talent is talent.

Lol y'all mad. Sorry I wasn't politically correct enough for you guys. I'm not a fan of any team btw.
LOL. You do realize that everyone can see every post you have made on here, right? Of course the majority of the TVille fans on here seem like great guys and are probably glad that you no longer associate with their program.

Last edited:
Okay, ill offer an apology, and ill take the OP down. Didn't realize it would be taken so harshly. Ill choose better words next time. My apologies.

Do y'all alwats get so offened by everything?

Not offended, just amused.

Everybody have fun tonight. I'm gonna miss the ND - Central game to see Davie and Glenn. I don't miss many ND games, but I just can't get excited about another blowout this week.

Not offended, just amused.

Everybody have fun tonight. I'm gonna miss the ND - Central game to see Davie and Glenn. I don't miss many ND games, but I just can't get excited about another blowout this week.
I think Davie-Glenn is gonna be better than a lot of people think!!

Reactions: bkknights93
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT