ADVERTISEMENT

Non Crest - Non South Point fans

Crest by a lot
Could care less who wins or loses I just think crest is the better team

I have friends on each side - but I will always hate the Raiders (just a natural thing). CREST is much better, they should win by a bunch.

Crest by 21 idc who wins but id rather crest win and havelock Win so I can see a great state championship maybe like last year come down to final play

If Crest's offense clicks like it did against Forestview this past Friday, Crest by about 28. They are the real deal!

1. Crest
2. Could care less. These boards will blow up either way. Might come down the mountain for this one on Friday.

Originally posted by BadBoy_Jag:
If Crest's offense clicks like it did against Forestview this past Friday, Crest by about 28. They are the real deal!
If it doesn't click it will be by 28.

I'm an Option fan so I hope South Point & Georgia Tech win this weekend, but neither may happen.

Crest by 17.

After seeing what Crest did to Forestview last week, 52-7, (a team that beat South Point 34-31) I would also have to say Crest by 3 TD's, at least.

South Point is probably improved from 1st game of the season (35-13 loss to Crest) but Crest has an amazing defense.
Crest starting defense has not allowed a TD all season (14 games) All scores have come against back ups or against the offense plus a couple FG's by Shelby.

Amazing.

1. Crest

2. The only loss I want to see is Easy Raider lose his internet connection. No matter the name he uses, he is a world class Jabroni.

Neutral, which means I always go with the underdog which in this case is south point. Both teams are playing their best ball....

1. Crest

2. No difference to me, both programs are perennially at the top of the list of good high school football teams.

You're not one of those fruits who think he and I are the same fellow are you?

I can't explain to you how much you are wrong if you think this. It's previously been checked and proven not to be true. I do know him. He's a nice guy despite his fun he has with you all. But, I am much better looking and have more down low no doubt.

No sir, I was not implying you and Mr Squiggles were the same poster. Unless you claim Crestrulz as your daddy, I would not believe you two to be the same.

~Easy Raider~ has had to use different names over the years, as some posters, or most cases an ADMIN, puts him into hibernation for a while only to come out when klimpson or South Point looks like they wont be as disappointing as the year before.

Originally posted by The Ram Tough:
No sir, I was not implying you and Mr Squiggles were the same poster. Unless you claim Crestrulz as your daddy, I would not believe you two to be the same.

~Easy Raider~ has had to use different names over the years, as some posters, or most cases an ADMIN, puts him into hibernation for a while only to come out when klimpson or South Point looks like they wont be as disappointing as the year before.
Ok. Good enough. I misunderstood. Yeah - know he's had a couple names.
Your work is appreciated on here.

Ram Not Tough, your one trick pony act has run its course. I log on at leisure and make below room temperature IQ morons like yourself my b****. That's the constant here and the source of the urinating levels of laughter sister kissers like yourself provide. Thanks for actually making me laugh out loud as I continue to make masterbatory EAsy Raider obsessed clowns like you targets of my disrespect, whilst simultaneously filling the enormous void in my life created by the untimely passing of Robin Williams. Go play with your peanut genitalia elsewhere. You have about as much relevance in this dialogue as you do with you wife in the bedroom.

By the way, I think you are nice guy too Ralph/Mike but you're way off on the looks and down low.

Originally posted by Justafan56:
After seeing what Crest did to Forestview last week, 52-7, (a team that beat South Point 34-31) I would also have to say Crest by 3 TD's, at least.

South Point is probably improved from 1st game of the season (35-13 loss to Crest) but Crest has an amazing defense.
Crest starting defense has not allowed a TD all season (14 games) All scores have come against back ups or against the offense plus a couple FG's by Shelby.

Amazing.
An update to my quote above. After a SP fan said that Crest starters did give up a score to them I went back and checked the film. He was right. South Point scored their 1st TD on the 102nd play of the game with 2:16 to play in the 3rd quarter. Actually both TD's were scored against the Crest starters. Right after the 2nd score, both coaches put in their backups.

With that being said, Crest still can claim not to have given up a TD in the first half of 14 straight games. Pretty impressive run.

Amazing.
An update to my quote above. After a SP fan said that Crest starters did give up a score to them I went back and checked the film. He was right. South Point scored their 1st TD on the 102nd play of the game with 2:16 to play in the 3rd quarter. Actually both TD's were scored against the Crest starters. Right after the 2nd score, both coaches put in their backups.

With that being said, Crest still can claim not to have given up a TD in the first half of 14 straight games. Pretty impressive run.
Please don't let facts get in the way of the Crest circle jerk.

Originally posted by Crest is Garbage:

Please don't let facts get in the way of the Crest circle jerk.
Nice contribution to the conversation.
rolleye0002.r191677.gif

1. Crest, South Point can't throw.

2. Crest, so I can watch them squirm in pain at the hands of my Rams!!

Originally posted by EasyRaider:
Ram Not Tough, your one trick pony act has run its course. I log on at leisure and make below room temperature IQ morons like yourself my b****. That's the constant here and the source of the urinating levels of laughter sister kissers like yourself provide. Thanks for actually making me laugh out loud as I continue to make masterbatory EAsy Raider obsessed clowns like you targets of my disrespect, whilst simultaneously filling the enormous void in my life created by the untimely passing of Robin Williams. Go play with your peanut genitalia elsewhere. You have about as much relevance in this dialogue as you do with you wife in the bedroom.

Glad to see all the piss warm Amstel Light you drink hasn't diluted your narcissistic sense of humor over the years. Still have that 0-10 t-shirt?

It's Heiniken Light these days and I wouldn't trade my 0-10 1987 t-shirt for anything. It's inspiration for the Alpha Male I've become.

Originally posted by EasyRaider:
It's Heiniken Light these days and I wouldn't trade my 0-10 1987 t-shirt for anything. It's inspiration for the Alpha Male I've become.Das erklärt alles!

Originally posted by Chopper747:
Crest is most likely scared right now

A different SP in the playoffs
Biggest issue Crest has is overlooking South Point. After the early season beatdown, the Chargers consider SP as the 15th L on the schedule.

Crest ain't scared!!! SP is scared!!! oooooh that means SP must be terrified because a Crest fan said so. Just like Crest is horrified because a SP fan said so...give me a break. I'm gonna paint this up real clear for you!!! If you asked those Crest boys what year was the last time Crest beat SP, over half of them wouldn't be able to answer...and no, its not because of some stinkin transfers. It's because they are not like you and me! they don't hold on to the past!!! You think Johnathan Bullard is sitting in Florida thinking about the times he lost to NG at state? or SP for conference? No! the boy has got more important and more interesting things to think about than any of us high school football fans can even dream of.

These boys ain't scared...it's football. They still got the rest of their lives to be scared...this is fun to them. We're the only ones talking about this...we'll be the only ones to remember it in 10 years...and nobody will care, except us...these boys ain't scared, lmao ya'll just stupid.

yeh yeh garbage man..... I hear you.

To answer your question basketball hasn't started out too well, we are 1-2.
Maybe we can beat somebody in the history bowl, or maybe we can advance
in the science fair.
indifferent.r191677.gif

Originally posted by patsfball:
yeh yeh garbage man..... I hear you.

To answer your question basketball hasn't started out too well, we are 1-2.
Maybe we can beat somebody in the history bowl, or maybe we can advance
in the science fair.
eek.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT