ADVERTISEMENT

No Victory Lap

Did anybody else notice neither East Surry nor Robbinsville's reps on here have done a victory lap, only TD.
This deserves no response from me other than I have supported East Surry since the playoffs started and congratulated each team several times. Just a lot of sorer losers on here that have been playing basketball for the last 2 to 5 weeks. Is the only way some of you can get attention is by using TD-FridayNight to get it. WOW, I am being given more attention than the teams that played yesterday and that is a sad way to get your attention riding my back. Give the attention to East Surry for a great run this year. This thread deserves no other response from me.

This deserves no response from me other than I have supported East Surry since the playoffs started and congratulated each team several times. Just a lot of sorer losers on here that have been playing basketball for the last 2 to 5 weeks. Is the only way some of you can get attention is by using TD-FridayNight to get it. WOW, I am being given more attention than the teams that played yesterday and that is a sad way to get your attention riding my back. Give the attention to East Surry for a great run this year. This thread deserves no other response from me.

You are truly a legend in your own mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT