ADVERTISEMENT

No Shrine Bowl news?

That much I knew. Yet, still no discussion, details. Was anyone there?

The only good info you'll get on the private school scene is on the pay board.

FB Ref

NC dominated the defensive and offensive lines of scrimmage. I think SC finished with 2yards total rushing for the game. Victory Christian in Charlotte had two defensive lineman that have already committed to SEC schools. They also had a running back who is going to Hargrave next year who rushed for 150+ yards and was named MVP. There are several D1 players on the NC team which made a difference. The only thing that I can say negative is that it would have been nice to get more kids touches with the victory already secured in the 4th quarter. We had two kids from Trinity that were treated first class and enjoyed the experience. All of the Charlotte schools were represented the best numbers wise- but they deserve to be there!

Heath

nm
This post was edited on 12/5 11:12 PM by salmon5if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Bandit-

Now you know that HCA is a place where you can speak your mind and not worry about it haunting you?

I know you have heard of Freedom of Speech!

So other than the the article Natzis not printing what you say and worrying about how it looks......speak up!!!!

This post was edited on 12/8 7:52 AM by Master-Chiefif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Speak up all you want Bandit_9, as long as it's not the libelous postings that we saw last year. If that's the case, then we'll let it die. It's supposed to be about the kids, but too many want it to be about adults.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT