ADVERTISEMENT

No Shelby-Crest or Burns-KM in Spring 2021

burnsbulldogtweeter

Sep 12, 2013
Polkville, NC
www.facebook.com

At least in an actual game. They were able to work out a scrimmage on February 18. Burns and Kings Mountain will also not be playing in an actual game, only scrimmaging.

I really hate it for the Shelby and Crest fans. It will not be the same.

KM will play at Shelby March 25 and Burns will play at Crest first week in April which means some schedules were shuffled. I think our conference schedule was tweaked. Shelby and KM already had the same conference bye. Burns and Crest did not. Props to Chris White for helping save the Crest game this year. Best AD ever. I will miss the KM game as an actual game this year. But we will be scrimmaging them this year at KM.

Well I'm going ahead and stating it here first Shelby would have booted Crest again this year if we got to play. Key word is again.

Our AD just commented on my Facebook post and said the SWC voted to switch the final two weeks of the season (weeks 6 and 7, the original weeks 11 and 12). This allows Burns to play Crest and East Gaston to play North Gaston.

This means Shelby will play South Point Week 6 instead of Week 7.

BurnsBD, do you have a South Point schedule ? I can't seem to find anybody that has a for sure deal. I've heard several different things. It's a long time until March but I'd still like to know where and when I'm going.

BurnsBD, do you have a South Point schedule ? I can't seem to find anybody that has a for sure deal. I've heard several different things. It's a long time until March but I'd still like to know where and when I'm going.

I can tell you that the conference opponents will be in the same order except that the last two weeks will be flipped. (Per our AD, that was so we could play Crest and East Gaston could play North Gaston). So you guys will be playing Shelby April 2 and Chase April 9. I cannot tell you who y’all will be playing nonconference.

I can tell you that the conference opponents will be in the same order except that the last two weeks will be flipped. (Per our AD, that was so we could play Crest and East Gaston could play North Gaston). So you guys will be playing Shelby April 2 and Chase April 9. I cannot tell you who y’all will be playing nonconference.
In looking at last year’s schedules I noticed y’all and Stuart Cramer have the same bye in this year’s Week 3 (March 12) so even though I haven’t seen confirmation I’d be surprised if y’all don’t play each other that day.

In looking at last year’s schedules I noticed y’all and Stuart Cramer have the same bye in this year’s Week 3 (March 12) so even though I haven’t seen confirmation I’d be surprised if y’all don’t play each other that day.

Yes I can confirm it’s SP-Cramer March 12

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT