ADVERTISEMENT

NO ONE IS DEFINITELY PLAYING FOOTBALL THIS YEAR

So HS football has a season that starts in Feb. If they do temp checks think about how many kids will be ineligible to no covid colds etc that can raise their temp Just a tad . Cheers to 2021 football my friends.

Right, students only party when they are on campus. They never party when at home or at the beach.:rolleyes:

ECU police have been breaking up large gatherings on and off campus.

Point is you have been trying to keep team clean and now you bring in students that have more freedoms to move around.

This country is torn in half. First time in my 63 years here I see blacks and white at each other's throats on town. Sports is ruined college and pro sports will never be same.

Honestly it’s hard to believe anything about this mess anymore. One thing I do believe, as east coast man said, sports is ruined, HS football may never be the same, and who knows for sure how much truth we actually get from the so called “experts “.

Honestly it’s hard to believe anything about this mess anymore. One thing I do believe, as east coast man said, sports is ruined, HS football may never be the same, and who knows for sure how much truth we actually get from the so called “experts “.

I have to agree on all points made right there.

I just want to apologize up front to everyone on here. I'm sorry for my part in turning this topic into a political discussion. I know all of us, whether we are Democrat or Republican have our opinions and views of what has gone on with this virus This is certainly not the forum to do that in. Everyone has their thoughts of what we as a nation have gone through with this virus since the first of the year. I certainly know that people have suffered in one form or another with this virus. I think that it has taken its toll on all of us in form or another. I know most of you guys on here like high school sports just as I do. My wife and I were coming home from dinner last night and as we rode by East Davidson I thought to myself, wow no football on Friday night. It has certainly been hard to get to any normalcy as far as high school athletics go. I just wanted to share that with you guys and I hope that each one of you has a great day :).

That's alright C is G. You don't have to apologise, most of us already knew that about you. That's why we just let you rant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT