ADVERTISEMENT

NO ONE IS DEFINITELY PLAYING FOOTBALL THIS YEAR

wish the nchsaa would quit kicking the can down the road and make a decision.....go ahead and move the season to the spring....not fair to other sports but face it....football pays the athletic bills for schools....kids would have to make decisions

this is exactly what it is. Nobody wants to make a decision so we kick the can down the road, rinse and repeat. Again, with so many schools going virtual only for first 9 weeks and many more using the virtual indefinitely term, frankly it’s comical to even pretend there will
Be football or other sports in the fall. Over the last few weeks, many districts have done the right thing and cancelled all fall sport workouts rather than continue the charade and giving kids hope for a season that won’t happen until kids can attend school in person. It is what it is.

Excellent article on the path forward from Phase 2 by Nick Stevens on highschoolot. If people can set aside their political views for a few minutes, this is a realistic look at the challenges school systems and the NCHSAA face.

Excellent article on the path forward from Phase 2 by Nick Stevens on highschoolot. If people can set aside their political views for a few minutes, this is a realistic look at the challenges school systems and the NCHSAA face.

Sadly people don't want to acknowledge the challenges ahead. Play ball as normal is not at option at this point

Few if any will disagree about the challenges we NOW face and what is done is done. The thing few seem to want to acknowldge is that we have handled this issue wrong from the start. These challenges would not exist had it not been for misguided decisions. Will we look back a year from now and admit certain people in ositions of power screwed this up?

Reactions: GSO-Triple5
Few if any will disagree about the challenges we NOW face and what is done is done. The thing few seem to want to acknowldge is that we have handled this issue wrong from the start. These challenges would not exist had it not been for misguided decisions. Will we look back a year from now and admit certain people in ositions of power screwed this up?

I think a particular demographic will be unable to accept this.

Reactions: GSO-Triple5
I think a particular demographic will be unable to accept this.
wasp-isolateed-on-white-background-260nw-1022592901.jpg

Bill gates wants to kill you,he’s on record saying he wants to depopulate the world,they are using humans as lab rats,and strong healthy people are becoming paralyzed from these vaccines...it gets in you DNA and reprograms you,to think and act like mindless Zombies,some people will die from the vaccine and have to have multiple round of it(up to nine times) if you even think for a second our so called government gives a shit about you your crazy.

I hope bill gates gets a lump in his ball sack the size of a grapefruit and dies he don’t give a shit about me or my loved ones so why should I care about him...he’s an evil vile wicked person who’s even been to Epstein’s island
Let's pray this vaccine they are testing now will work. I tip my hat to all of those that are willing to try this vaccine in these testing phases.

Reactions: WC-Warriors
lol...Gates is an S.O.B. but he's a insanely rich one....money can buy a lot of things....material stuff and other "stuff"...................

Bill gates wants to kill you,he’s on record saying he wants to depopulate the world,they are using humans as lab rats,and strong healthy people are becoming paralyzed from these vaccines...it gets in you DNA and reprograms you,to think and act like mindless Zombies,some people will die from the vaccine and have to have multiple round of it(up to nine times) if you even think for a second our so called government gives a shit about you your crazy.

I hope bill gates gets a lump in his ball sack the size of a grapefruit and dies he don’t give a shit about me or my loved ones so why should I care about him...he’s an evil vile wicked person who’s even been to Epstein’s island

tenor.gif

Reactions: Crest is Garbage
Tvilledawg, why don't you tell us how you really feel about Gates. I'm mean no holding back or anything, just lay it out there will ya. If there is one thing I hate, it's folks not telling things like they see them.

Am I wrong....or are you fellas implying "White Anglo-Saxon Protestant" members when posting this bug image? Asking for a friend...

Reactions: SPRaiders78
Forest Hills had 3 positive test 2 weeks ago.

South Iredell shut things down today due to a positive test

Going to be the story of the year.

After November 3, we will start to see most activities return to normal. Then we will know how much politics was involved with shutting everything down.

From somebody who works in public health and deals with COVID on a daily basis, I would love for you to be right. I don't have much hope for that though.

Reactions: ocdavis31
You know, I've always believed that the things people say speak more about themselves than it does about the situation or person they are speaking about.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Forest Hills had 3 positive test 2 weeks ago.

South Iredell shut things down today due to a positive test

Going to be the story of the year.
Unfortunately you are correct.

Even though reports are that COVID poses less of a risk to young people than the flu, every time someone is tested positive we will have it posted here and everywhere in the media. Such are the times we live in.

Cooper has a plan. Shut down everything.
Fact is shutting down everything is killing thousands of people. Young ppl.
His solutions is worse than the problem.

I know its hard on one hand you don't want to kill kids senior year of sports, on the other hand the virus isn't slowing down.

I know its hard on one hand you don't want to kill kids senior year of sports, on the other hand the virus isn't slowing down.

Neither is cancer, TB, or the fact that death is inevitable. Yet, I still on a daily basis destroy my liver with alcohol, kill my gums and my one tooth with snuff, and exhausted my body by screwing around with my wife, all while smiling. Yeah life sucks.

Neither is cancer, TB, or the fact that death is inevitable. Yet, I still on a daily basis destroy my liver with alcohol, kill my gums and my one tooth with snuff, and exhausted my body by screwing around with my wife, all while smiling. Yeah life sucks.

giphy.gif

Numbers for the Thomasville Bulldogs area. This came from the Board Meeting on 8/4/20. Notice the numbers going up for kids under 18 and in general. These kids would all expose other students, teachers, custodians, cafeteria workers and admins. Just some food for thought when it comes to opening back up and having players in a locker room and contacting one another.

June 15 = 95 positive cases in the 27360

July 15 = 373 positive cases in the 27360

August to date = 573 positive cases in the 27360

Citizens under 18 (students) testing positive for COVID-19 March 16th—July 15th = 40

Citizens under 18 (students) testing positive for COVID-19 As of August 4th 2020 = 70

Reactions: BulldogJacket85
Numbers for the Thomasville Bulldogs area. This came from the Board Meeting on 8/4/20. Notice the numbers going up for kids under 18 and in general. These kids would all expose other students, teachers, custodians, cafeteria workers and admins. Just some food for thought when it comes to opening back up and having players in a locker room and contacting one another.

June 15 = 95 positive cases in the 27360

July 15 = 373 positive cases in the 27360

August to date = 573 positive cases in the 27360

Citizens under 18 (students) testing positive for COVID-19 March 16th—July 15th = 40

Citizens under 18 (students) testing positive for COVID-19 As of August 4th 2020 = 70
Thanks Wow71. Didn’t get a chance to Zoom in last night. Any decisions made by Thomasville BOE on practices or games for fall sports?

Saw today that Kannapolis began conditioning (practice) on Monday. No pads no contact. In my opinion no use.

The state of North Carolina is closing in on 156,000 deaths attributed to Covid-19. No where can I find an accurate number of confirmed cases. No where can I find a break down based on age. No where can I find a break down based on preexisting conditions. I'm not about to say it doesn't exist (I know people who have had it), but take out the elderly and those with preexisting conditions and I'll bet the number will be extremely low. Again, I know it's real but I think it's way overblown. Lives, the economy, sports and who knows what else ruined for no good reason, other than to advance a political agenda.

SPRaiders78, the numbers are what they say they are. As George W Bush so stated once upon a time, “looks like fuzzy math to me”.

[QUOTE="Crest is Garbage. Was that satire? I can’t tell anymore.[/QUOTE]

No man we've already got enough toilets our schools in Gaston County, we don't need any satires. Besides, I think our schools are going to be doing the school from home thing.

Saw today that Kannapolis began conditioning (practice) on Monday. No pads no contact. In my opinion no use.

The state of North Carolina is closing in on 156,000 deaths attributed to Covid-19. No where can I find an accurate number of confirmed cases. No where can I find a break down based on age. No where can I find a break down based on preexisting conditions. I'm not about to say it doesn't exist (I know people who have had it), but take out the elderly and those with preexisting conditions and I'll bet the number will be extremely low. Again, I know it's real but I think it's way overblown. Lives, the economy, sports and who knows what else ruined for no good reason, other than to advance a political agenda.

NC DHHS Dashboard - Wealth of information here

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT