ADVERTISEMENT

No Football Until February

Yeah, because high school sports should be all about the kids who have the opportunity to play at the next level!?

Shouldn’t be all about them but just how excited are you about Weddington without Shipley or Hough without Pryor? Instead we get this sham asterisk of a season that will probably bang up the kids for 2021 fall.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
Comrade Cooper just scored some Soros money. Do not think for a minute the NCHSAA is not involved too. Everyone go vote in Nov, remember what happens when you don't. Look at bordering States, we have less stats in almost all categories, this is strictly about Nov. 3. Not a political diatribe, just facts. I hate it for the kids, from pedophilia to their sports and livelihood. They have done nothing wrong and are paying the price because the truth is about to come out. Be vigilant, but most of all, be respectful. They have won the battle, we will win the war.

What would be interesting is to see a team win a Championship twice in one season. Whether it’s conference or a State Champion game.

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
All college bound players will be either at college or likely sitting out. What a waste of time.
I just read Paysour and Day Day Brooks from KM are going on to college. That is a tough break for KM. I am sure that plenty more will follow suit.

Before playing in February I would just as soon skip the season. I will be over it by then. I have about got use to no sports.

Reactions: Mavrick69
I just read Paysour and Day Day Brooks from KM are going on to college. That is a tough break for KM. I am sure that plenty more will follow suit.

And they should. If they play they lose any chance of playing as freshman and I'm not sure what they would actually win. Congrats to our 94 conference/state champs in 2020!

I really can't blame them. If they blow out a knee in March they're freshman season in college is over.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Gonna be interesting to see how some of the larger conferences end up deciding how to schedule 7 games when they have more schools in their conference than that.... not sure what kind of selection/deciding process they will use.

Shouldn’t be all about them but just how excited are you about Weddington without Shipley or Hough without Pryor? Instead we get this sham asterisk of a season that will probably bang up the kids for 2021 fall.

Bam! Some kids will go from playing in April to playing again in Aug.

I think SC and GA will shut down. Infections going crazy down there. The one district in GA had like 1300 people sent home due to the virus. Thats after 5 days in school. Same will happen in SC

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Comrade Cooper just scored some Soros money. Do not think for a minute the NCHSAA is not involved too. Everyone go vote in Nov, remember what happens when you don't. Look at bordering States, we have less stats in almost all categories, this is strictly about Nov. 3. Not a political diatribe, just facts. I hate it for the kids, from pedophilia to their sports and livelihood. They have done nothing wrong and are paying the price because the truth is about to come out. Be vigilant, but most of all, be respectful. They have won the battle, we will win the war.
Did comrade Cooper decree the SEC Big10 SOCON etc postponements too? Or could it be that many believe we ought to spend the fall trying to get a handle on this pandemic. Its a shame our current national leadership doesn't think so. It is an absolute guarantee that those complaining hardest about this unfortunate, but necessary decision, are the very ones that have done the least to help control this bug when we HAD a chance to. Since you have not, Cooper did just exactly what facts and science dictated. Some of you (most of you maybe) don't even feel the need to wear a mask in a damn nursing home full of covid patients. And now you are mad? NOW? But you are right about one thing, we all need to vote, although I don't think you may like the results.

That DA DA WILSON not BROOKS it a SHAME these TWO GREAT PLAYERS will not get to FINISH there SENIOR SEASON if this is true. WISH THEM THE BEST they have meant so much to KM FOOTBALL.

I think Cooper did ok with the pandemic at first but he will still be gone in Nov.

That DA DA WILSON not BROOKS it a SHAME these TWO GREAT PLAYERS will not get to FINISH there SENIOR SEASON if this is true. WISH THEM THE BEST they have meant so much to KM FOOTBALL.
You are correct MP .....I got my da da s mixed up.,,,but man i agree with you. I was really looking foward to seeing these guys do great things their senior year. I am not even sure we will have Spring ball to be honest. I hate it for the kids who have worked so hard.

Before playing in February I would just as soon skip the season. I will be over it by then. I have about got use to no sports.
I have gotten used to not watching sports and personally hope they all go belly up. Then start it over with with a pay scale that isn't out of this world and ticket prices where normal folks can take their family to watch a game and not have to take out a loan.

I don't think NC can take 4 more years of his poor decision making. He is not consistent with anything that he does.
BE SPECIFIC. What, exactly is he not "consistent" regarding? And yes we surely CAN take 4 more years of his leadership. I remember what 4 years with a veto proof Republican majority did to this state. It takes either a real short memory or an alternate set of "facts" to believe we are worse off now than then. I expect further gains in the House and state Senate for Democrats so we can begin to undo the Rush Limbaugh trickledown economics of failed leadership in NC while pushing bathroom laws, anti sharia law bills along with other meaningless ridiculous drivel.

Here is a bad thing about football this time of the year. Usually we have a lot of rain in the winter which means a soggy field. Also this time of the year people usually sick more and being out in the night damp air doesn’t help none.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhoaMule
Weddington will miss Shipley No Doubt, there's a kid behind him that is really good also....ask Catholic

BE SPECIFIC. What, exactly is he not "consistent" regarding? And yes we surely CAN take 4 more years of his leadership. I remember what 4 years with a veto proof Republican majority did to this state. It takes either a real short memory or an alternate set of "facts" to believe we are worse off now than then. I expect further gains in the House and state Senate for Democrats so we can begin to undo the Rush Limbaugh trickledown economics of failed leadership in NC while pushing bathroom laws, anti sharia law bills along with other meaningless ridiculous drivel.
Mule....Cooper has been a disater.Shadily elected to begin with. Your party has left you behind. unless you agree with their new stances.
Which if you still work for that worthless rag of a paper means you probly do..

Reactions: BK13T-$

Keeping small businesses closed, forcing them to shut down and as a direct result costing this state lord knows how much money. Roy Cooper ran the RNC out of North Carolina costing this state almost 200 million dollars; however, it is ok to disregard social distancing and let citizens hold huge protests. If social distancing is so important, then you make your decisions based as such. Don't say it is ok for one group to do one thing if you are not going to make it applicable across the board.

Polls mean nothing.
Hillary was way ahead of Trump according to the polls but Trump destroyed her.

Reactions: KW23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT