ADVERTISEMENT

New head football coach at Richmond

I wonder if Mark Barnes would be interested in the RC job? I wonder if RC would be interested in Mark Barnes? I do believe he is a RC guy and his stock is high.

yall have LOST IT!!!!!! Mark Barns is gone to SC probably making close to 90,000 pulse his NC retirement.TO RICHMOND COUNTY? You guys have NO CLUE what its like being a coach there. what some of you need to do is go over to hamlet and apply for the job cause i promise there is not going to be many that do apply for it.

Originally posted by fatherof3:
Mark has just taken the Sumter Head Coach job.
Thanks. I was not aware of that. Good luck to him, he is a great guy and coach.

Any truth that Kenny Browning was in Richmond county this morning or that Nick Saban's plane just landed at the airport?

Originally posted by go_scots:
Any truth that Kenny Browning was in Richmond county this morning or that Nick Saban's plane just landed at the airport?
There's a airport in Richmond County?

After all the crap that has been on various social media sites over the last few years about Richmond County, I could only think of 2 types of people that would apply for this job.

1. Someone already there that likes and cares for the players.
2. An idiot.

Originally posted by kingdiamond2123:
After all the crap that has been on various social media sites over the last few years about Richmond County, I could only think of 2 types of people that would apply for this job.

1. Someone already there that likes and cares for the players.
2. An idiot.
Any person that gives a crap about what 3 or 4 idiots on social media has to say does not need to be a coach anyway.

go_scots that was funny. How's it going down there with Marty Schottenheimer in Scotland? Can never win the biggest of games (please don't use us as evidence as messed up as we've been at Richmond, play a new tune)

swett, worry about finishing 1st in Robeson County, that's about it for you

Everyone else, Richmond County is not that bad. Don't let a few trolls represent the people down there. Every high school has their know-it-alls and rude fans, I wouldn't even call them fans. Sat on the Scotland side last year because I was late getting into town and some of the things that I heard were atrocious.

I think that we all get a little too carried away on here, lighten up.

Marty as you called him is doing just fine here. Your prognosis of his coaching careers leaves me to ask one question. Would you take him in Richmond county today?

This post was edited on 3/31 2:33 PM by go_scots

laughing-smiley-face.gif
[/URL]

Originally posted by UNCGrad2014:

swett, worry about finishing 1st in Robeson County, that's about it for you
Sir if I may please
Look it here mate, aint no one person make you, force you or tortured you to join
laughing-smiley-face.gif
[/URL]. If you cant take the jokes, get out of the spotlight, the sun, the game, the kitchen and dont forget to turn off the pot.

and if you had enough, turn the mic off and drop it
laughing-smiley-face.gif
[/URL]
This post was edited on 3/31 3:24 PM by swett2victory

Never go back? Not even to the days when Richmond was actually capable of beating Scotland?

4 in a row is commendable. I give credit where it's due, so you won't get a rise out of me. Scotland has had our number. No debating that, but quadruple that and add one. Can y'all do that? I'd say the same thing if the last time I won before four in a row, Bill Clinton was still in his first term.

Swett: I can take a joke, I take one every time I come across your posts.

It's more than just 3 or 4. Just look on the visitors side at home games. Those types of fans make up a large portion of the fanbase.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I've known Coach Bailey for a while and lets get two things straight...1)If you are gonna call him names at least call him Marv Levy (did shottenheimer ever get to a super bowl)? Bailey has at least made it to the Championship game... albeit losing 4 times. 2) He has never applied for Richmond County job in 2007 or any other year for that matter. I know that for a fact. So if your gonna come on here and lie UNCgrad2014 then you kind of lose all your credibility. Good luck in your search for a new coach at Richmond.

This post was edited on 4/1 12:40 PM by Cover 2

oooooooooooooooooh cover 2 calling him out.
UNCGrad do you wish you were a little bit taller,
a baller and a shot caller?
914.jpg
[/URL]

This post was edited on 4/1 1:29 PM by swett2victory

Cover2, it's his lie let him tell it like he wants to. Btw who's going to be the def. coordinator seeing as how the current one is going to Sumter with Barnes?

Good to see that at least there is some football being talked in April even if 90% of it is hilarious.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I would like to see the old west charlotte coach get the job. I believe his name is Flowers.

He has been known to stretch the rules but so was Emory so that shouldn't be a problem.

I just hope they go after the coaches they want and not just the coaches that apply. Put you best package together and go and find someone. Someone without connections to RC and someone that will bring the program up to date.

The change to an up to date system will be a painful one but it is needed.

Cover2. I said that he was a candidate, meaning that there was interest. Never once said that he interviewed for the position. Let's get that straight, man. My credibility is 100% proof. And the Schottenheimer reference was spot on. You have your opinion, and I respect that.

Originally posted by UNCGrad2014:
Cover2. I said that he was a candidate, meaning that there was interest. Never once said that he interviewed for the position. Let's get that straight, man. My credibility is 100% proof. And the Schottenheimer reference was spot on. You have your opinion, and I respect that.
Cover2
UNCGrad just ate you with kindness

I don't think Bailey ever showed interest in Richmond. They might have showed interest in him if that's what you mean.. Good luck with your search!!

Originally posted by Heel yes:
I would like to see the old west charlotte coach get the job. I believe his name is Flowers.

He has been known to stretch the rules but so was Emory so that shouldn't be a problem.

I just hope they go after the coaches they want and not just the coaches that apply. Put you best package together and go and find someone. Someone without connections to RC and someone that will bring the program up to date.

Fascinating to me that the guy who is constantly making allegations about rule breaking and recruiting at Butler, Indy and Mallard Creek is now hoping Maurice Flowers will coach his beloved Raiders.
Ironic doesn't go far enough...

Originally posted by Heel yes:

You are obviously a person of character. The type of character that should not be around impressionable children...

I'll get massacred for asking this but it won't be the first time. What is going on in Richmond county? Coaches leaving, players transferring? Something just isn't right in Raiderville.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT