ADVERTISEMENT

New Bern

I’m in Craven County! At the Bew Bern Convention Center. Where are all the Bears.

What’s the best restaurant by the river?
I’m looking for 5-star restaurants

Reactions: UNC91
I think I speak for all New Bernians when I say, please, get the hell out of our beautiful town.

You could've gone to Cypress Hall, and you chose Blackbeards?
Beautiful boats and river here. I am 1.9 miles from the dome. I might just go checkout Bear practice !

There are bear sculptures all over this town.

And the Po-leece don’t mess around with the road blocks on a Thursday night. People must get drunk here too much lol

Anyhow, the famous S2V2 is in the house baby!!!!!!!!

The Great CT147 - New Bern Class of 1972, New Bern legend has requested you to meet up with me ASAP

I’m currently standing on Caruso Coates Stadium!!!!!

Beautiful boats and river here. I am 1.9 miles from the dome. I might just go checkout Bear practice !

There are bear sculptures all over this town.

And the Po-leece don’t mess around with the road blocks on a Thursday night. People must get drunk here too much lol

Anyhow, the famous S2V2 is in the house baby!!!!!!!!
If I go downtown, I'll make sure I look for an undersized mama's boy.

The coaches are currently preparing the practice field for Monday.

Man, that practice field is nice!!!!!!!!
It would be pretty cool if they could get that old scoreboard running though.

The coaches are cool people. I talked with them for a little bit. They are busy chalking/ spray painting the practice field.

Since I’m an artist, I’m checking out Bank of the Arts, CAGS, and one more at gallery and you’re no we’re near down town

Since I’m an artist, I’m checking out Bank of the Arts, CAGS, and one more at gallery and you’re no we’re near down town
Not anymore, because I have two kids under 8 and a full-time job. I would go over to the pepsi store if I were you and grab an ole fashioned pepsi float. Bakers Kitchen is on the same street, best french toast (magical syrup) you've ever tasted. Then Cypress Hall for dinner, best dessert and alcoholic drinks you'll ever have.

Not anymore, because I have two kids under 8 and a full-time job. I would go over to the pepsi store if I were you and grab an ole fashioned pepsi float. Bakers Kitchen is on the same street, best french toast (magical syrup) you've ever tasted. Then Cypress Hall for dinner, best dessert and alcoholic drinks you'll ever have.
I’ll check out Cypress Hall for dinner for sure. Thanks

Where’s your big booster - Brent Musclewhite?

weak weak weak they can get therebut's they;s gets slap down heads 2 the sidelines crying ands get on theBus ands hide.
There's a secret these Bears have coming soon but I wont mention it. It is for the better of the team. All Bear's faithful are looking forward to it. No one is aware of it.

I am still trying to figure out where Brent Musclewhite is these days......

+yes yes yes back 2's business. Da hole world nose that Da Bears will walk threw Da East Region and and make it 2's Da state championship game and gets slap around ands heads back Home again with NOSE Trophy.

Where’s your big booster - Brent Musclewhite?
+yes yes yes back 2's business. Da hole world nose that Da Bears will walk threw Da East Region and and make it 2's Da state championship game and gets slap around ands heads back Home again with NOSE Trophy.
Haven’t lost a State Title in decades, but go off, boss man.

There's a secret these Bears have coming soon but I wont mention it. It is for the better of the team. All Bear's faithful are looking forward to it. No one is aware of it.

I am still trying to figure out where Brent Musclewhite is these days......
Bear fans are aware.

He doesn’t live in the area any more but still keeps up with the boys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT