ADVERTISEMENT

New Bern vs DH Conley

Glad I made you "LOL" Port. It still doesn't change the fact that you are a clueless douchebag when it comes to NB football and your team still sucks. Conley would beat Hoggard by 60.

You guys may dump on Port and I know this is way before my time but he was right when he said NB wins have come against nobody and it showed itself tonight. NB will be back but this team took too much of a hit from last year to be considered anything but average this year and they could still rep the east. Let that soak in.

Reactions: portcity FB
THE CONLEY DEFENSE IS KNOWN FOR GIVING UP POINTS A BUNCH OF THEM. THEY HAVE GIVEN UP 30 A FEW TIMES. THERE AIN,T NO WAY WE GET 24 AND LOSE. YOU KNOW WHAT WE GONNA DO. RUN. IT AIN,T NO SURPRISE. OUR TWO BACKS ARE GONNA HAVE A FIELD AGAINST THAT . SWISS CHEESE DEFENSIVE LINE OF YOURS.THE REAL ESTATE FIRM OF HOWARD, BOLDS AND BECTON ARE GOING TO BE RUNNING UP AND DOWN THE FIELD ALL NITE. . THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON. WE WILL FIND A WAY TO WIN. GOOD MORNING TO ALL THE EXALTED LEADER THE DEAN.

lol. What had happened was.....

Glad I made you "LOL" Port. It still doesn't change the fact that you are a clueless douchebag when it comes to NB football and your team still sucks. Conley would beat Hoggard by 60.
Classy, real classy. As I posted earlier this has nothing to do with NB or Hoggard. Thanks for proving my point yet again.

You guys may dump on Port and I know this is way before my time but he was right when he said NB wins have come against nobody and it showed itself tonight. NB will be back but this team took too much of a hit from last year to be considered anything but average this year and they could still rep the east. Let that soak in.
You haven't missed a thing. Same song different day.

Last edited:
About as classy as you and your "LOL" quote Port. You repetitively speak out of both sides of your mouth more than a bad politician.
Get your reading buddy to help you with this post and I will explain it to you.
I post a fact, that NB current win streak has been against weak teams and that the DHC game will prove where they are. You loose it and tell me I'm bashing and I don't know anything. Then you post NB by 14. Now that's funny and surely worth a "LOL".
As for your classy remarks. I was at a middle school game last week and heard some players barking at each other. They sounded just like you. Too bad you weren't there, you could have jumped right in and joined them. I'm sure they would have been impressed with your profanity and big words like "douche bag".

YOI guys ease Up on lovethenbares ... His bEloved Bears suffered a tought Defeat last night. HE has to tAke it out Somebody. Kinda Like a UmpiRe or Coach at a Cal RIpken little lEague baseball game .... When a kid strikes out or is called out ... IT's not the kids Fault. HE's got TO yell aT somebody and Unleash hIS frustratIONs . IT's therapy for lovethen bares and he will be fine in a couple of Days. BEARS will be back .... IT might a another YEar or Two, but THEy will BE back. HAng in There lovethenbares ... I BelieVe.

YOI guys ease Up on lovethenbares ... His bEloved Bears suffered a tought Defeat last night. HE has to tAke it out Somebody. Kinda Like a UmpiRe or Coach at a Cal RIpken little lEague baseball game .... When a kid strikes out or is called out ... IT's not the kids Fault. HE's got TO yell aT somebody and Unleash hIS frustratIONs . IT's therapy for lovethen bares and he will be fine in a couple of Days. BEARS will be back .... IT might a another YEar or Two, but THEy will BE back. HAng in There lovethenbares ... I BelieVe.
Go back and read this thread. He lost it way before the game. I have never taken a swipe at him until he directs his anger towards me.

PORTCITY< i have BEEN following all The poSts on THis ThreaD. lovethenbares, Has gone through A tOUGH season and it has ALL boiled oVer FInally. IT's nothing a Win of GreenBboro ROSe cant fix. I'M Sorry To gEt in the Middle of this ... Just TRYing bring some Peace. When I GEt about halfWqay Into my Jim BEAm bottle in about Another 30 mInutes ... I WIll probablu Have a different tUne.

Go back and read this thread. He lost it way before the game. I have never taken a swipe at him until he directs his anger towards me.
PORTCITY< i have BEEN following all The poSts on THis ThreaD. lovethenbares, Has gone through A tOUGH season and it has ALL boiled oVer FInally. IT's nothing a Win of GreenBboro ROSe cant fix. I'M Sorry To gEt in the Middle of this ... Just TRYing bring some Peace. When I GEt about halfWqay Into my Jim BEAm bottle in about Another 30 mInutes ... I WIll probablu Have a different tUne.
No worries.

lol...Pile it on fellas. I couldn't care less.

Trench Fighter, scroll back and read this guys posts from every year past about NB. You obviously haven't been around long enough to know what you are talking about. I'm sure you are smart enough to dissect his blatant, negative innuendo about NB.

He's bashed NB the previous 5 years "that they've lost something or they just aren't as strong this year as they were last year." It's the same thing over and over and over. As I mentioned above, during those "down years according to Port" NB brought home 2 rings and played in 4 eastern championships. Pretty good down years in my opinion. Then, when I call him out about his comments he whines that I am mean and classless and childish. He also claims he knows people close to the program and other coaches that tell him these things about NB. It's just retarded. Hoggard is not even a rivalry. A team you have beaten every time you have played since 2007 is not a rivalry. Havelock, Hillside and Scotland are rivalries. I would expect negative comments from those fan bases.

I got news for all you guys-I haven't been around these sites like I have in years past because I no longer have any kids playing for the Bears. In the grand scheme of things, I really don't care that much if they win or lose to be honest with you. I would love to see them win every game, but it just doesn't matter that much to me. I just enjoy calling out Port when he bashes. The guy thinks he knows everything about everybody else's teams year in and year out. It's just ridiculous. I wonder how he would react if I started posting my thoughts about Hoggard?...but, I simply don't waste my time writing about teams I know nothing about.

lol...Pile it on fellas. I couldn't care less.

Trench Fighter, scroll back and read this guys posts from every year past about NB. You obviously haven't been around long enough to know what you are talking about. I'm sure you are smart enough to dissect his blatant, negative innuendo about NB.

He's bashed NB the previous 5 years "that they've lost something or they just aren't as strong this year as they were last year." It's the same thing over and over and over. As I mentioned above, during those "down years according to Port" NB brought home 2 rings and played in 4 eastern championships. Pretty good down years in my opinion. Then, when I call him out about his comments he whines that I am mean and classless and childish. He also claims he knows people close to the program and other coaches that tell him these things about NB. It's just retarded. Hoggard is not even a rivalry. A team you have beaten every time you have played since 2007 is not a rivalry. Havelock, Hillside and Scotland are rivalries. I would expect negative comments from those fan bases.

I got news for all you guys-I haven't been around these sites like I have in years past because I no longer have any kids playing for the Bears. In the grand scheme of things, I really don't care that much if they win or lose to be honest with you. I would love to see them win every game, but it just doesn't matter that much to me. I just enjoy calling out Port when he bashes. The guy thinks he knows everything about everybody else's teams year in and year out. It's just ridiculous. I wonder how he would react if I started posting my thoughts about Hoggard?...but, I simply don't waste my time writing about teams I know nothing about.
Again, show 1 post where I have bashed NB. Talk is cheap.

NB was in our conference for years as was Rose. I have made a number of posts on threads for both schools as they still draw an interest to many here. I have had plenty of posts over the years where I was wrong. I have had plenty where I was right. That is not bashing. You have been wrong plenty too. The things you accuse me of you have done multiple times in this thread alone yet you can't find 1 from me. Then you act like a middle school kid so yes I call that classless.

lovethenbares, it's ALL gOOD brother And I accept your apology. COme over we gan Share a Bottle of Jim BEam or whatever You like aNd talk high Scholl football. I Have enjoyed your Posts THIS past week. I'll Get Up with you laTer.

Its pretty obvious that New Bern is struggling and their fans do not like anyone
making light of it .But still in the East theres even a chance for the title game.

Win...It matters not to me that they are struggling. Would I like to see them win them all? You bet, but like I posted earlier, I no longer have a dog in the fight. It was a great program for my sons to be a part of but they have graduated and moved on. I simply just don't care for Port's commentary on something he really knows nothing about. Pretty simple and if you read into it more than that, so be it. Hell, I'm a Broughton grad but there is not much there in Weak county to get excited about.

Win...It matters not to me that they are struggling. Would I like to see them win them all? You bet, but like I posted earlier, I no longer have a dog in the fight. It was a great program for my sons to be a part of but they have graduated and moved on. I simply just don't care for Port's commentary on something he really knows nothing about. Pretty simple and if you read into it more than that, so be it. Hell, I'm a Broughton grad but there is not much there in Weak county to get excited about.
I don't care that you don't care about my posts. You continue to say I know nothing, well at minimum I was right at least once.
Itsjustwords252- New bern came a long way since havelock I'm gonna take new bern 28-21.
Portcity FB- NB has beaten SC (Ranked 90 in 4A), EW (Ranked 71 in 3A), Jville (Ranked 36 in 3A), CBA ( Ranked 75 in 3A), and SW (Ranked 97 in 3A). Not sure if those games are a good measuring stick. You can bet that a lot of people in the East will be interested to see how this game goes. DHC schedule hasn't been much better however, they do have a quality win over Rose. If NB wins this game it will show that they have gotten better. If DHC handles the Bears then NB may be as down as much as they were in 2009.
LTB- NB by 14.

ok guys so you all agree to disagree. at the end of the day its just hs football. LTB has definitely moved on as it relates to his involvement in the program. Now CT that guy has gone ghost since his yapping last week about rings. That is comical to me. It's all good fellows.

ok guys so you all agree to disagree. at the end of the day its just hs football. LTB has definitely moved on as it relates to his involvement in the program. Now CT that guy has gone ghost since his yapping last week about rings. That is comical to me. It's all good fellows.
Thanks for your efforts to smooth things out. I can assure you that this isn't my favorite thing to do but when he spews he's attacks towards me I will defend myself as would anyone else. He can disagree with me, that's fine, however his remarks of me bashing any team or player is unwarranted and I will continue to defend that.

port i know LTB on a personal level and he is a good man. Hell he and i got into it a few years back but at the end of the day we laughed about it.

I have nothing but respect for the New Bern program. They have a great history.

My jabs were strictly at CT for running down the Conley team prior to the game.

For the rest of you Bears fans, pulling for you to whip Rose.

This is getting old Port. Now you say I've said you bash players???? Really? Show me that. I've always said program, never players. You know what you do as well as do many posters on this site. You're no angel so quit portraying yourself that way. Be real.

I have nothing but respect for the New Bern program. They have a great history.

My jabs were strictly at CT for running down the Conley team prior to the game.

For the rest of you Bears fans, pulling for you to whip Rose.

Starch.....Need some love and humble pie from CT!!!!!!!

This is getting old Port. Now you say I've said you bash players???? Really? Show me that. I've always said program, never players. You know what you do as well as do many posters on this site. You're no angel so quit portraying yourself that way. Be real.
Your right, I apologize for that You have not accuse me of bashing any players. My comment wasn't worded right, I meant those are the two thing I will defend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT