ADVERTISEMENT

New Bern Bears

Just responding to the ignorant post! You good with that!?
So that is just like saying just because someone did it I can do it too. All good we choke you all watch! I think I have it! I will take choking over not making playoffs any day of the week. At least I was at the table to choke and not outside looking in! Most would agree!

Reactions: portcity FB
So that is just like saying just because someone did it I can do it too. All good we choke you all watch! I think I have it! I will take choking over not making playoffs any day of the week. At least I was at the table to choke and not outside looking in! Most would agree!

Am I not allowed to back up my school? Let me know the rules, if not. Congrats! I’d rather have 2 titles in the past 5 years than zero, I think most would agree as well!

Reactions: RaidersRocks
Am I not allowed to back up my school? Let me know the rules, if not. Congrats! I’d rather have 2 titles in the past 5 years than zero, I think most would agree as well!
you can back-up what you want just don't try to act like SC fans are the only flame throwers. NB is currently a very bad program and most would agree? I wish you were not because it makes for better football. It just goes to show you that the all world coach you talk about is average without players. That is the case with 99.9% of coaches. Its truly about Jimmy and Joes and you are missing that right now! Done with this get better football is much better in 4a east with NB being a threat!

New Bern has had several losing records mixed in with multiple 4-5 loss seasons since the early 2000’s but also have a handful of title appearances, East Finals appearances and a couple of rings as well. This is not uncharted territory, they’ll be back, as usual.

I don’t know about all world, just know he’s got 3 State Championship rings led by three different QB’s.

Wannabe Coach... the new bern bears, are just that.. they are who we think they are....
Nothing to worry about

tenor.gif

strength of schedule in the mid 60's of 77 teams and still cant sniff 500.

Maybe Scotland loses 3 or 4 next year, that'll give you something to rant about here
while you try to reach that 500 plateau against 3a teams

Last edited:
tenor.gif

strength of schedule in the mid 60's of 77 teams and still cant sniff 500.

Maybe Scotland loses 3 or 4 next year, that'll give you something to rant about here
while you try to reach that 500 plateau against 3a teams

Thanks for the info. 5 straight seasons of being in the pre-season top 5-10 in the state and absolutely nothing to show for it.

We’ve been down for 3 straight years and you can’t even take advantage of it, not even a title appearance.

Didn’t know I was ranting, but while we’re at it. You have one title in your history, we have 3 including 2 since your last one. End of rant.

Don’t let #34 get out of skirtland without a ring.

Last edited:
U "s finally came out of d cave now u"s can go back your season over. 3 times 3 times 3 times past state champs better known has HAS BEEN u better call somebody's that knows

U "s finally came out of d cave now u"s can go back your season over. 3 times 3 times 3 times past state champs better known has HAS BEEN u better call somebody's that knows

Wife has had serious pregnancy complications and we’ve been out of town, that was just a tad bit more important. I’ve never hibernated, always been on here. Go Bears!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT