ADVERTISEMENT

Need 1 more JV Boys team for Bank OZK JV Holiday Classic

BOTCJVHC

Jun 8, 2014
We are now accepting teams for the 20th Annual Bank OZK JV Holiday Classic which will be held in Asheboro, NC from December 27-29, 2018 (Thursday-Saturday). The tournament is open to both JV Boys and JV Girls Teams and is open to public, private, and charter schools. All teams play 3 games, and there is no entry fee. It is a good way to add games to your schedule while getting to play during the long holiday break. We divide teams into brackets based on school size and talent level. 44 teams played in our 2017 event. If you are interested in having your team play, have your AD email me at david.cross@ozk.com or give me a call at (336) 953-2344.

Early response has been good, but we still have room for more teams. As always, the tournament is open to both JV Boys and JV Girls teams. Send me an email at david.cross@ozk.com if you would like for your team to participate. There is no entry fee.

We have picked up multiple schools this week, so we are now at 43 teams. We have the gym space to accommodate more teams. As a reminder, the tournament is open to both JV Boys and JV Girls. All teams play 3 games, and we charge no entry fee. The tournament is open to public, private, and charter schools. If you want your team to play, email me at david.cross@ozk.com or call me at (336) 953-2344.

Last edited:
We now have 47 total teams with 16 JV Girl teams and 31 JV Boys teams. I need one more JV Boys team to complete the final bracket. With the impending snow, you may lose a week of play so our tournament is an easy way to add 3 games back to your schedule. Please call me ASAP at (336) 953-2344 if you would like to enter your JV Boys team. The dates are December 27-29, 2018.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT