ADVERTISEMENT

NC's top scorer transfers.

That is true. I saw this kid play over the summer and thought he was really good. The problem, I had never heard of him before. He needs to be playing with/against better competition as he is getting no better playing in the conference. I saw where the 2 toughest teams they played (Bishop who was way down and Mount Tabor) smashed them. So, I'm sure it was frustrating. Not sure Rabun Gap-Nacoochee is the answer but at least they play more games and tougher competition. Bets of luck to the kid.

He went from 14 points a game soph year to 34 a game junior year, so seems he improved some at Tuscola. I’m not sure he left because Tuscola was bad—they made the second round in 3A and I thought reclassing so he could have more time to bulk up that 6-8 170 frame was the major factor. But if that did factor in, this is two years in a row a big time scorer has left Tuscola to reclassify at a private school...so this may sound like Yogi Berra, but maybe Tuscola would have a team worth sticking around for if kids would stick around. They would’ve been pretty good next year with Bryson (all conference soph guard) also returning, but I wish him the best at Rabun Gap. Pretty smart move considering it basically allows him to be part of two different recruiting classes depending on how the next year plays out for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: mbdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT