ADVERTISEMENT

NCPreps/HS Media Public School Hoops Rankings - 1/31

They play in the toughest 3A league in the state plus played good out of conference schedule.

7 of 10 of the 1-A girls still zero or one lose & 1 with 2 loses . Going to be interesting the next 2 weeks and the playoffs .

Last edited:
Really liking the way both Clinton boys and girls are looking.......Girls definitely have a shot at going all the way.....boys side of things we have the athletes always do it will come down to coaching

They play in the toughest 3A league in the state plus played good out of conference schedule.

That's interesting Southwest Guilford only loses are to Greensboro Day and Wesleyan. Which I think is a very Tough non conference games.They beat Northwest and West Forsyth. But Butler Heritage and Garner are ranked ahead of them.

They are I think they beat Northwest in the playoffs last year by 1. But the only team that I see they have played that was good was Independence. And I wasn't impressed with Independence.

They did and returned just about everybody from that team. I think they are deeper this year as well. It's tough to go undefeated in that league.

Butler is the real deal garner is a dangerous team got a good win over Miller Grove GA and Heritage has been rolling until they lose tough to rank against them. The playoffs are around the corner we will see who the contenders and pretenders are.

Reactions: bulldog nation2014
No he said Butler and Heritage have been rolling and until they lose it's hard to move anyone above them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT