ADVERTISEMENT

NCPreps Elite 8 4A Rankings Week 9

trust me we dont wanna b anyone's favorite, we're comfortable lurking in the shadows...out of sight out of mind. We have 4 weeks 2 get things right, plus we usually dont peak til the playoffs (4 regional finals, 1 championship appearance in 5 yrs). So if west/ east Forsyth wanna b ranked ahead of us cool with me. We'll jus go 2 Forsyth county n beat the hell out of both of em'
Beat the hell out of EF??? crazy , I want what your on lol!!!!

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
I for one will almost bet that Richmond goes west. Thats the norm the last several years which just stacks the west again. I also will say that even though im a Richmond fan, I dont believe they are the #1 team in state but thats why you let these 15-17 year old kids play the game. Anything can happen

I BELIEVE...#1 GO RAIDERS..Mallard Creek is a big name... Richmond Raiders is a big name . Richmond sure ain't gonna be skeered and that's a fact. What if M.C. dont get there... lol it would be a big game. GO RAIDERS.

Ranking are not going to save anyone. One bad night & your team will be home. As seen last Saturday night. Vance defense is elite, and they were in the toughest game of the season, pulling it out in overtime. EF allegedly had 2 bad games in a row. Do that in the playoffs, and you’re going home. MC last year against a team they handled with ease during the season. Put them out! You gotta be consistent throughout the playoffs. One or Two bad quarters and it can be all over. There will definitely be some teams this year trying to figure out what happened?

Ranking are not going to save anyone. One bad night & your team will be home. As seen last Saturday night. Vance defense is elite, and they were in the toughest game of the season, pulling it out in overtime. EF allegedly had 2 bad games in a row. Do that in the playoffs, and you’re going home. MC last year against a team they handled with ease during the season. Put them out! You gotta be consistent throughout the playoffs. One or Two bad quarters and it can be all over. There will definitely be some teams this year trying to figure out what happened?
Absolutely! That’s what makes the playoffs so interesting.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT