ADVERTISEMENT

NCPreps Elite 8 4A Rankings - Week 12

Deana_King

Staff
May 31, 2001
Here are the latest rankings in the NCPreps.com Elite 8 for Week 12 of the NC high school football season.

These rankings are sponsored by XPloderBar.

NCPREPS.COM ELITE 8 4A RANKINGS

1. Mallard Creek (9-0-1)

2. Myers Park (10-0)

3. Richmond County (10-0)

4. Vance (8-1)

5. Leesville Road (10-0)

6. Grimsley (9-1)

7. Wake Forest (9-1)

8. East Forsyth (8-2)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chopper747
Deana, you deserve an extra coffee this morning. :cool:

All those 1A schools ranked above the 4A:p

Need to call some of them up and ask for a game. I'm sure Richmond would take it easy on u:rolleyes:
Lol

They shouldn't take it easy, make sure there's a running clock because if they come within 3 TDs' the glorified JV teams will swear they won.

Lol... Got East Forsyth ranked ahead West Forsyth! is laughable! I mean West goes to their house and beats them and West beats Reagan while East took that Loss to Reagan! Rankings committee should step down effective immediately.

It really doesn’t matter because MAXPREPS has it Right and that’s where seeds will matter. Thank God NCPreps is NOT involved in Playoff seedings.

Lol... Got East Forsyth ranked ahead West Forsyth! is laughable! I mean West goes to their house and beats them and West beats Reagan while East took that Loss to Reagan! Rankings committee should step down effective immediately.

It really doesn’t matter because MAXPREPS has it Right and that’s where seeds will matter. Thank God NCPreps is NOT involved in Playoff seedings.

And East beat Davie who beat West. What's your point? It's a poll, who cares. East beat Grimsley, so what? Do something in November and December when it matters. Then talk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT