3. Scotland County (6-1)
4. West Forsyth (8-0)
5. Heritage (8-0)
6. Hoggard (8-0)
7. Butler (6-1)
8. Harding (8-1)
9. Glenn (8-0)
10. Page (7-1)

It’s a shame that Maxpreps has Butler ranked ahead of West Forsyth as the #2 playoff seed in the Mid-West 4-AA while West Forsyth churns along Undefeated. This poll and The North Carolina AP poll has West Forsyth ahead of Butler which is correct. It’s Charlotte bias and Maxpreps has no business seeding North Carolina teams...everybody knows it!.. period... don’t @ me with past playoff results. It’s about the NOW...

Playoff Projectons with Maxpreps so-called seeding:

http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/high-school/article173890566.html

Last edited:
It’s a shame that Maxpreps has Butler ranked ahead of West Forsyth as the #2 playoff seed in the Mid-West 4-AA while West Forsyth churns along Undefeated. This poll and The North Carolina AP poll has West Forsyth ahead of Butler which is correct. It’s Charlotte bias and Maxpreps has no business seeding North Carolina teams...everybody knows it!.. period... don’t @ me with past playoff results. It’s about the NOW...

Probably has something to do with strength of schedule.

Based on the seeding, both teams would get a bye. Please explain the difference? One team would most likely play Hough and the other would possibly play Providence. Both teams could easily send West Forsyth home. Win or go home!

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Based on the seeding, both teams would get a bye. Please explain the difference? One team would most likely play Hough and the other would possibly play Providence. Both teams could easily send West Forsyth home. Win or go home!

I think he's saying he would prefer to play Butler at home versus playing Butler on the road in Round 3? I think SOS has to do with it as well. If West is 10-0 and Glenn is 10-0 going into the last week, that might boost one of their rankings for whoever wins, but not so sure it will surpass Butler...only time will tell.

I think he's saying he would prefer to play Butler at home versus playing Butler on the road in Round 3? I think SOS has to do with it as well. If West is 10-0 and Glenn is 10-0 going into the last week, that might boost one of their rankings for whoever wins, but not so sure it will surpass Butler...only time will tell.
glenn wins. trust

Wow! So he's looking past Providence and Hough and worried about playing Butler at their house? Lmao!

That's only my guess...don't know for sure. I do know that in the playoffs you better look at the opponent in front of you or you will be watching your opponent the next week as they go by you

Reactions: nepsy7
Played butler on the road...in that playoff environment? U don't want that problem.....trust!!

WF might want to concern themselves with playing Butler at all.

Since 2003, WF has played Butler in the playoffs four times. It really didn't matter where they played them.

2003 - Butler 41 West Forsyth 8
2009 - Butler 70 West Forsyth 13
2012 - Butler 49 West Forsyth 0
2013 - Butler 48 West Forsyth 7. Though not the same, there was a similar situation that year regarding records. West Forsyth was 12-1, their only loss was to a good East Forsyth team. They had high hopes for the playoffs. Butler came into the game with a record of 11-3. They had losses of 20-7 to Mallard Creek, 25-19 to Mount Tabor and 28-21 to Rocky River.

So, total in those games West Forsyth has been outscored against Butler 208-28, with Butler averaging 52ppg in those four games.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut

Since 2003, WF has played Butler in the playoffs four times. It really didn't matter where they played them.

2013 - Butler 48 West Forsyth 7. Though not the same, there was a similar situation that year regarding records. West Forsyth was 12-1, their only loss was to a good East Forsyth team. They had high hopes for the playoffs. Butler came into the game with a record of 11-3. They had losses of 20-7 to Mallard Creek, 25-19 to Mount Tabor and 28-21 to Rocky River.

So, total in those games West Forsyth has been outscored against Butler 208-28, with Butler averaging 52ppg in those four games.
I think the 2013 was up in Clemmons right?

I ran a simulation of the 4AA West using the link CPC provided for the playoff projections. I used USA Today Score Predictor for the results.

First Round

1. Mallard Creek - Bye

9. North Mecklenburg at 8 West Mecklenburg
West Mecklenburg 34 North Meckenburg 28

4. Page - Bye

12. Olympic at 5. Myers Park
Myers Park 35 Olympic 14

3. West Forsyth - Bye

11. South Mecklenburg at 6. Providence
Providence 39 South Mecklenburg 18

2. Butler - Bye

10. Ardrey Kell at 7. Hough
Hough 41 Ardrey Kell 20

Round 2

8. West Mecklenburg at 1. Mallard Creek
Mallard Creek 42 West Mecklenburg 14

5. Myers Park at 4. Page
Page 28 Myers Park 14

6. Providence at 3. West Forsyth
West Forsyth 28 Providence 21

7. Hough at 2. Butler
Butler 35 Hough 24

West Semi-Finals

4. Page at 1. Mallard Creek
Mallard Creek 29 Page 14

3. West Forsyth at 2. Butler
Butler 28 West Forsyth 21

West Final

2. Butler at 1. Mallard Creek
Mallard Creek 28 Butler 14

Butler is who I thought they were! Over-Rated... nice defense... lol next time just give up a 50 spot.

West Forsyth rolling along 9-0 while Butler & The Charlotte fans take that L... tried to tell ya, Maxpreps is a joke! I’m right like all the time!

Why don’t we go back 50 years next time! As Janet Jackson sings “What have you done for me lately” lol...at the Charlotte love: West Forsyth has eliminated the last 4 Charlotte teams they faced in playoffs including a #1 seed. GOOGLE IT..

Honda, Catholic & Nepsy with the usual Clown post... lol

And CPC with the usual child like mental issues regarding Charlotte teams.

Clown Post
Clown post. Just like picking East or West Forsyth to win big playoff games against Charlotte schools.
You hype up beating up 14 seeds from Charlotte. Yet I do remember East getting two Charlotte teams AT HOME the last 2 years and losing both games. Mallard Creek and Catholic. When it comes to Forsyth County Charlotte schools don't need home field advantage we'll come to your place, beat your ass and once again show you who is boss.
You're the clown here.

Last year you barely beat a very average South Meck team and an overrated Lake Norman team before Page took your money.
You haven't been to the 4th round since 1990, but you want equal footing and respect? LOL

Clown post. Just like picking East or West Forsyth to win big playoff games against Charlotte schools.
You hype up beating up 14 seeds from Charlotte. Yet I do remember East getting two Charlotte teams AT HOME the last 2 years and losing both games. Mallard Creek and Catholic. When it comes to Forsyth County Charlotte schools don't need home field advantage we'll come to your place, beat your ass and once again show you who is boss.
You're the clown here.

Sorry guys. You know the village idiot. Although i must point out that the games between charlotte schools against east have been much different than those with west. East has been on the verge of winning both the last 2 years and came up just short. When was the last time west was even in the game against a top shelf charlotte school? And no, Lake Norman doesn't count, I don't care what their seed was.

Shut your mouth CPC until you are at least competitive.

Butler is who I thought they were! Over-Rated... nice defense... lol next time just give up a 50 spot.

West Forsyth rolling along 9-0 while Butler & The Charlotte fans take that L... tried to tell ya, Maxpreps is a joke! I’m right like all the time!

YOU BEAT!
Lake Norman: 1-8
Carver: 1-8
Mt. Tabor: 3A team
High Point Central: 5-5
South Iredell: 3A team
North West Guilford: 3-7
East Forsyth: 5-4
Davie: 4-5
RJ Reynolds: 6-3
Next up Super power Regan: 3-6

Maxpreps is sending you some cup cakes & cotton candy with your next ranking!
Be careful with what teams you talk smack about. Good chance Butler could be coming to your house in the playoffs. Outside of Glenn, they would be the toughest team WF has seen all year. Cupcakes can give you an illusion of believing you're better than what you actually are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben-Badd
Sorry guys. You know the village idiot. Although i must point out that the games between charlotte schools against east have been much different than those with west. East has been on the verge of winning both the last 2 years and came up just short. When was the last time west was even in the game against a top shelf charlotte school? And no, Lake Norman doesn't count, I don't care what their seed was.

At East has shown up and fought. Could've won both games. With West there is no doubt when they play who is the better team

This is starting to look like a re-play of 2013. Butler losses to MC and take an early season loss to Mt Tabor. then they lose late to Rocky River and get a #6 seed in the playoffs. West Forsyth loses to East Forsyth but then runs the table and gets the number #1 seed in a coin flip over Mallard Creek.

All season @CPC and another poster @titangreen ran their mouths all year on how bad Dalton and Brinkley would destroy Mallard Creek and how Butler had no chance because they had 3 losses with one to Mt Tabor. Butler walks into Clemmons and goes down 7-0 and then runs off 42 straight.

@Titan Green never posted again....LOL

I will say this about @CPCforlife he is dellusional at times but he loves his teams and doesnt back down. Most importantly he is still here posting every year after the invevitable 3rd or 4th round loss. Cant say that about alot of guys who fold and never show back up after talking trash in July.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT