3. Grimsley (7-0)

4, New Bern (8-0)

5. Chambers (5-2)

6. Cleveland (7-0)

7. Weddington (6-1)

8. Cardinal Gibbons (5-2)

9. Charlotte Catholic (6-1)

10. Hillside (7-0)

I just know 6-1 Mt Tabor is the 11th place team, just waiting to crack the top 10. Gave East Forsyth their only semi-close game(31-13 loss). Game was closer than the score. A terrific defensive team with lots of speed.

I just know 6-1 Mt Tabor is the 11th place team, just waiting to crack the top 10. Gave East Forsyth their only semi-close game(31-13 loss). Game was closer than the score. A terrific defensive team with lots of speed.
Wow

don’t forget about 6-1 Mooresville, who’s only loss on the season is to Hough, and has a 6th ranked SOS to boot.

Mooresville n Mt Tabor game might be a classic should they meet in the playoffs.

don’t forget about 6-1 Mooresville, who’s only loss on the season is to Hough, and has a 6th ranked SOS to boot.
All I know is that East was about blow it wide open before the B.S started ! Tabor was very predictable #6 runs 3 type of routes . Good game eaely before the talent took center stage for EAST on both sides of the ball..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT