3. Dudley (7-1)
4. Western Alamance (8-0)
5. A.C. Reynolds (7-1)
6. Havelock (7-1)
7. Lee County (8-0)
8. Marvin Ridge (8-0)
9. Clayton (8-0)
10. Southern Nash (7-1)

Lee County is an interesting team. I can see them making a lot of noise in the 3AA East this year. Seem to have a fantastic defense and a stud RB going to Notre Dame.

Lee County is an interesting team. I can see them making a lot of noise in the 3AA East this year. Seem to have a fantastic defense and a stud RB going to Notre Dame.

Is the Coach from Eastern Randolph when they were good still there?

New Havover's defensive line has been great suprise due to they lack of size. Hats off to the heart the boys have shown and great job the coaches have done.

Reactions: Jeff_spicolli
Would love to see Hanover and Havelock this year. Looks like we will be big with Lee county and Clayton. Jville too if they are big 3.

Don't sleep on Orange, they could go deep in 3A East this season. Only loss was to an 8-0 the projected #1 4A East Seed Hoggard team 20-6. Beat Hillside 31-14 this past week, could have easily been 41-0 if not for two deep TD's and we stalled at the 5 twice and only came out with 3 points. Orange started out slow but have put together a good run. This week Northwood comes to Hillsborough for the championship game of the Big 8. Both teams 3-0 in conference.

I do a lot of work in jville and new bern, read the daily news a lot. They certainly aren't scared to put some points on the board.

Don't sleep on Orange, they could go deep in 3A East this season. Only loss was to an 8-0 the projected #1 4A East Seed Hoggard team 20-6. Beat Hillside 31-14 this past week, could have easily been 41-0 if not for two deep TD's and we stalled at the 5 twice and only came out with 3 points. Orange started out slow but have put together a good run. This week Northwood comes to Hillsborough for the championship game of the Big 8. Both teams 3-0 in conference.
A win vs Hillside isn't very impressive especially after they lost that RB.
Northwood lost to Country Day, that's all you need to know about them.

Just a matter of time before you to put Jacksonville in the top 10
Nope it will not happen. No respect as always. I mean here is a team that returned most of their starters from a team that went to the Eastern finals. This same Lee county team who has only beaten two teams with Sunni g records are in the top 10 all season. We saw what happened last year when Jacksonville went to Lee County and darn near ran all the way back to Jacksonville on a defense that was supposed to be lights out. Got gashed for over 400 yards rushing. Guess what folks this squad is bigger, faster, then last years bunch. And are way ahead of last years team at this same point in the season. So please keep ignoring them. Cannot wait till tge playoffs get here. Lets just hope everyone stays healthy the rest of the season.

Footballoholic32... you're cracking me up man. No respect... I think you may have worn that card out. Anyone that follows NCHSFB knows that Jacksonville is for real. Did the Colonel teach you that smack talk or you learn it on your own? I have seen polls with Jacksonville in the Top 10. 3A is very deep this year & that is undeniable. I remember the game with Lee County... 45-42 if I recall correctly. Anybody who knows me would tell you that I have been high on the Cards all year. I have them in my top 10 and I do vote in a poll. Jax is a contender but there won't be any easy paths no matter if 3A or 3AA this year. The teams that get there and win titles will have earned it.

Come on man. I want folks to sleep on us like last year...lol. I am sticking to it the Cards are as they said last year a average 3A team. Well the Colonel has taught me some of it. You should hear our house on Sundays..lol I am a Chiefs fan and she is a of all things a damn Cowboys fan. We don't talk much on Sundays..lol

Reactions: ConnerP
I just dont know what its gonna take to get West Canaan in the top 10. I preach it every week! Wendell is running the ball very well and Tweeter is almost unstoppable at receiver.
#Justice4theCoyotes

Footballoholic32... you're cracking me up man. No respect... I think you may have worn that card out. Anyone that follows NCHSFB knows that Jacksonville is for real. Did the Colonel teach you that smack talk or you learn it on your own? I have seen polls with Jacksonville in the Top 10. 3A is very deep this year & that is undeniable. I remember the game with Lee County... 45-42 if I recall correctly. Anybody who knows me would tell you that I have been high on the Cards all year. I have them in my top 10 and I do vote in a poll. Jax is a contender but there won't be any easy paths no matter if 3A or 3AA this year. The teams that get there and win titles will have earned it.
He is right, pre-season he was very high on Jacksonville and they are proving him right. The game w/Havelock at the end of the year may not just be for the conference title, but also for which team gets to report 10-0.

If they beat Havelock, then they will earn the respect. As of right now the only real team they played is east duplin, and they lost that game. As far as jacksonville northside, I wasn't impressed when they played at Hanover. We beat them like a drum, so bad and kid forgot to get on the bus.

If they beat Havelock, then they will earn the respect. As of right now the only real team they played is east duplin, and they lost that game. As far as jacksonville northside, I wasn't impressed when they played at Hanover. We beat them like a drum, so bad and kid forgot to get on the bus.
Northside will surprise allot of folks. New Hanover plays them now..not saying they would win but a different team then the second game of the season. East Duplin was beat if we had a field goal kicker our kid missed two extra points then kicked one so low it got blocked. On that night ED had a field goal kicker and we didn't. But it is what it is. I hate to look forward but anything can happen but can't wait till Havelock game.

No shame is losing to East Duplin...they beat at least 5 teams in the 3A top 10 easily. So no shame whatsoever losing to them on a last second field goal. Kid they have is a excellent kicker and a hell of a weapon. He would have hit easily from 45 of better.

You guys beat Havelock, which can happen, you'll be one of highest seeds in east. Love to see a jhs and nhhs eastern final. We had great rivalry games in the 80s and 90s. Played Ault jville twice, both times our bus got pelted by tomatoes.

I don't follow 3 a as much, but are the Lee cty. Scores accurate and their #7 or 8... just curious. I see some good teams in there though.

I don't follow 3 a as much, but are the Lee cty. Scores accurate and their #7 or 8... just curious. I see some good teams in there though.
Lee county has about 4 teams that they beat who were 0-7 So its a little deceiving their record. Now are they a decent football team?..yes. However to go d out how good they are wait till they play a decent team.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT