4. Havelock (1-0)
5. Cape Fear (1-0)
6. Eastern Guilford (1-0)
7. Monroe (1-0)
8. Western Alamance (1-0)
9. Orange (1-0)
10. Weddington (1-0)

Reactions: Chopper747
It's Week 2 people. Most of this is still based on last year. It doesn't get real accurate until late in the season.

Hillside should be number 2 for now I'm a havelock fan tho
Is New Bern any good though? If they aren't then why rank Hillside so high after that win?
Also we'll see how good Hillside is real quick cause these next few weeks will be brutal for them.

Is New Bern any good though? If they aren't then why rank Hillside so high after that win?
Also we'll see how good Hillside is real quick cause these next few weeks will be brutal for them.

Hillside is really good and I'm not dictating that after the new Bern game because new Bern isn't bad they just couldn't put the ball in the endzone they had chances to score

Hillside is really good and I'm not dictating that after the new Bern game because new Bern isn't bad they just couldn't put the ball in the endzone they had chances to score
I agree with Hillside I think they can make the 3AA title game. Probably won't do it undefeated but they are very very good. They're top 7 in my top 25 I think

I agree with Hillside I think they can make the 3AA title game. Probably won't do it undefeated but they are very very good. They're top 7 in my top 25 I think

Ehh I'm not gonna give them the title game just yet 3aa is loaded lol specially if Dudley goes east Idk if orange is 3a or 3aa new Hanover maybe 3aa also idk but it's pretty loaded in 3a this year lol

Easily the best Hillside squad since 2010. QB is night and day from last year, very impressive. Their coaching staff is legit as well, look out for the Hornets.

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT