ADVERTISEMENT

NCPreps and CarolinaPreps Join Forces

I'm happy for this. Everything in one place, and more people to chat with. So many other times we see this invisible rivalries between people and ultimately the end user suffers (it happens at a high degree in the sport I play in, flag football) so it's great to see the opposite happen. Praying that we have a fruitful season to discuss. Will this site remain the active URL or will a new site come about?

I'm happy for this. Everything in one place, and more people to chat with. So many other times we see this invisible rivalries between people and ultimately the end user suffers (it happens at a high degree in the sport I play in, flag football) so it's great to see the opposite happen. Praying that we have a fruitful season to discuss. Will this site remain the active URL or will a new site come about?
It’ll be the active URL, I believe. CP will still function, but you won’t be able to post there anymore. I’ve seen links, such as the Coaching Changes thread here have links that take you back to CP for reference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT