3. Dudley (6-1)
4. Western Alamance (7-0)
5. A.C. Reynolds (6-1)
6. Havelock (6-1)
7. Cape Fear (7-1)
8. Lee County (7-0)
9. Marvin Ridge (7-0)
10. Clayton (7-0)

I don't. KM is as good if not better than Crest right now, not too mention possibly Sun Valley that gave Catholic a fit, A.L. Brown possibly too. Several teams out there right now that are playing good football, and the teams that are ranked now need to take a few losses as well.

Reactions: Crestuff
3A
1. Charlotte Catholic (7-0)
2. New Hanover (7-0)
3. Dudley (6-1)
4. Western Alamance (7-0)
5. A.C. Reynolds (6-1)
6. Havelock (6-1)
7. Cape Fear (7-1)
8. Lee County (7-0)
9. Marvin Ridge (7-0)
10. Clayton (7-0)
Still trying to figure out this Lee county thing. I mean 3 wins against schools with 0-7 records 2 wins against schools with 1-6 records. All year so far they are in your top 10...hmmm

I don't. KM is as good if not better than Crest right now, not too mention possibly Sun Valley that gave Catholic a fit, A.L. Brown possibly too. Several teams out there right now that are playing good football, and the teams that are ranked now need to take a few losses as well.
You do understand that Sun Valley has maybe the best QB in the state in his class right? I'd say Catholic holding them to 13 points is pretty impressive.

Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
I dont know why West Canaan dropped out of the top 10!!! We lost our QB Lance Harbour in the 4th quarter when a lineman missed a block. We suffered one small setback and all of a sudden out of the top 10! Our backup QB Moxen has a decent arm, just has to be coached up a lil. I expect us to be focused and ready to play next week! #Kilmer4President

You do understand that Sun Valley has maybe the best QB in the state in his class right? I'd say Catholic holding them to 13 points is pretty impressive.

Man you kill me...I swear you remind me of 98 Champion from Shelby...

So junior, read what I said AGAIN. I was responding to the crest poster with my previous post. He claimed he could see Crest in the top 10...I merely pointed out that I disagree and that there are SEVERAL teams ahead of Crest not including the ones already in the top ten. Sun Valley is considered one of those teams. Especially since Catholic destroyed the only team that Crest beat that's worth anything in weddington...no one is taking anything away from your preppy pope boys. Calm down.

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Man you kill me...I swear you remind me of 98 Champion from Shelby...

So junior, read what I said AGAIN. I was responding to the crest poster with my previous post. He claimed he could see Crest in the top 10...I merely pointed out that I disagree and that there are SEVERAL teams ahead of Crest not including the ones already in the top ten. Sun Valley is considered one of those teams. Especially since Catholic destroyed the only team that Crest beat that's worth anything in weddington...no one is taking anything away from your preppy pope boys. Calm down.
No need to calm down when one is not riled at all.

I don't blame you mountie for getting a little blowed up with yourself. By KM standards. Your team is on the upswing. I'm sure our date is circled on the calendar. Your win last year makes your optimism overload your pea brain. I really hope we don't get ranked. I really hope the rest of the state overlooks us. I really hope we travel every game. I've seen this movie before. I'm not scared to play anybody in this state.

Reactions: CrestMan7
Crest and KM both would and will beat many of these schools in the top 10. I gave up on the top 10 rankings a long time ago. Some of the teams have earned it, some are a complete joke. Come to Gaston, and Cleveland County. We shall see if yall are still "undefeated"

Reactions: crest91
I agree with CrestM7 let some of these teams come to Gaston or Cleveland County and and play some of the best teams in the State.KM at 6 -1 and Crest at 5 -2 yea can beat most any of those top 10 teams that are picked.

I agree with CrestM7 let some of these teams come to Gaston or Cleveland County and and play some of the best teams in the State.KM at 6 -1 and Crest at 5 -2 yea can beat most any of those top 10 teams that are picked.
I'd have Kings Mountain in the top 10 over Clayton with Clayton around 12. You can make a case for Crest, but struggling with Weddington is a bit of a red flag. NOT saying Crest isn't good, but Weddington is very far from the team they were a year ago.
I think the Crest/KM game will tell us a lot about both teams, but regardless both will be very tough outs.

Don't be concerned about these rankings. I'm sure in the playoffs you will see some of these top 10 ten teams exit in 2nd round

I know all about Mr. Ahlers. We had him as our pre-season all State QB.

Crest and KM both would and will beat many of these schools in the top 10. I gave up on the top 10 rankings a long time ago. Some of the teams have earned it, some are a complete joke. Come to Gaston, and Cleveland County. We shall see if yall are still "undefeated"

Come on crestman...Gaston Co. football has been a joke... You have SP. Last year HH played tough. The rest are as bad as Rutherford Co.

Reactions: CrestMan7
Maybe in college and NFL but in high school that one special player on offense can cost you and Mr Ahlers has that quality
Yeah and Conley will have to prove they can win the big game(3rd round) cause they haven't been past it since 1994 and we've heard this talk before from Conley about amazing offenses and unstoppable QBs only to see them stopped in the 2nd or 3rd round.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT