ADVERTISEMENT

NCISAA 2-A Basketball

eastern

Jun 1, 2001
Not only will Village Christian and Fayetteville Christian be improved but also look out for Calvary Baptist which returrns all 5 starters plus some quality transfers. Also High Point Christian has several new players and Westchester Country Day will be much improved. Then theres always Victory Christian which reloads every year.

When does practice and the regular season start for NCISAA schools?

Practice can begin in the NCISAA Monday after the last Saturday in October. The 1st regular season game I am aware of is November 12.

Originally posted by eastern:
Practice can begin in the NCISAA Monday after the last Saturday in October. The 1st regular season game I am aware of is November 12.

How was Village Christian able to start their season on November 9th? They had a toruney that included Mt. Zion, Carolina Day, and Laurinburg Institute?

There is no guideline, FBRef, as to when the 1st game can be scheduled.

How did Northwood Temple rise to the top so quickly. Have there been some new arrivals at school this year?

Originally posted by nickelo:
There is no guideline, FBRef, as to when the 1st game can be scheduled.

Thanks. Just going by what eastern had posted.

The ist game I was AWARE of was Nov 12---I had not received all schedules at that time.There is no set guideline as to when 1st games can be played.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT