ADVERTISEMENT

NCISAA 2-A baseball 06'

hcanorris#3

Aug 22, 2005
I saw on the NCISAA website that the 06' 2-A rankings were posted but i dont have a membership to that site and my dad wont let me get one. Any one who knows i would appreciate the info.
THANX.

KVA #1; HCA #2; Asheville Christian #3, FA and Calvary Baptist #4; and RMA and Metrolina #5. These rankings have very little basis as I will share that FA IS NOT at this time one of the better teams in the state.

Baseball as a whole is down in both the 1-A and 2-A level this year in the NCISAA with only two or three real strong teams at each level. The next 5 to 7 teams in both the 1-A and 2-A are pretty much on an even keel even though Rocky Mount did upset Harrells. Nickelo, even though, you seem to downplay FA's ranking, please remeber there are not a lot of worldbeaters out there this year.

Re: FA we will see. We have a lot of great kids that have to learn and execute some of the finer points of the game.

Thanks guys for the rankings. And does anybody know if Charllote Country Day has a strong baseball program this year cause we play them in the 1st round of the Calvary Tournament in Winston-Salem

Re: Here you go #3

3-A Baseball
1. Charlotte Christian (3-3)
2. Providence Day (4-0)
3. Charlotte Country Day (4-3)
4. HP Wesleyan (1-0)
5.(T) Ravenscroft (3-0)
5.(T) Greensboro Day (2-0)

Also, check out the charlottecountryday.org web site. Go to athletics- team pages- baseball. You will see their schedule, games played, results and game highlights. Hope that helps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT