ADVERTISEMENT

NCHSAA update

Looks good except alot of wrestler will leave if no individual tournament

Looks good except alot of wrestler will leave if no individual tournament
Looks like there will be a individual tournament in wrestling now. It appears to be a single elimination tournament with no wrestle backs. The dual championship is canceled.

Wonder why they shortened playoffs for football but not any of the other sports

I thought they cut one round for everything? 32 down to 16 for football and 64 to 32 in other sports?

Surprised they are even doing a playoff for each sport but I like it minus Basketball's playoffs days being so close to Football starting.. the Football title games will be literally the day after my birthday next year. Might go to one of the colleges and catch some games if things can go like they need to and stay in a hotel after. Hmm that would be nice.

Funny how many are saying that "politics" have nothing to do with the decisions made by democrat governors....Michigan basically demanded that fall sports be played. The wanna be VP Eva Braun Whitmeyer caved when she polled in her state at around 19%...yeah...it was the science that caused her to change her mind. If anyone who is a sports fan votes for Cooper then you lose all credibility with this argument. Sad to see what has happened to the NCHSAA...best thing they can do is blow it all up and change it. As long as you have the liberal idiots in chapel hole, the beacon of cheating for decades, running the show this is what you are going to get.

Any comment you make has no credibility. Do you let poltics rule your life? Seems to be a you can talk about.

Maybe it would have helped if someone would have acknowledged the severity of it earlier. Sounds to me that someone a few of you like to take up for is just as complicent in making it political.

Heck I had this crap and struggled with it and a couple people didn't want to believe it.

At the end of the day we have a President who has downplayed it from the start intentionally. It's on tape. Don't deny or justify.

Whining and complaining isn't going to change what the NCHSAA does. Whoever wins the election isn't going to make it disappear. Focus on what you can control and be glad we'll have a season.

Enough, I have been watching your complaining for over 2 years now. I enjoy watching the content on here but I am frankly tired of your one sided view Thunder!!! Everyone on these threads loved every moment of there sports careers so much that we find ourselves here late in life still discussing it. Can you please take a moment to think if you are a high school student today that spent his entire life planning to play a part of there community team!!! These kids are being cheated of that right. You claim you had Covid and you remain posting, do you still stand beside the fact a child cannot recover from it? I would run out today and play no matter the risk because I sacrificed so much to be ready for that moment!!! Everyone has there on beliefs Sir, but people have a right to live their lives how they want no matter the risk.

Complaining for 2 years? Um ok.

Kids need to be taught how to deal with adversity. Nothing in life is guaranteed. It sucks yes, but there is nothing we can do.

If you are barley on the radar but had a chance to go to school on athletic talent? Would you say never mind I will just earn my way in construction because the virus is just to dangerous???

Is there a bigger "LOOK AT ME!!!" poster in the history of either board than Thunder? I'm sure he had Covid just like Alyssa Milano, Chris Cuomo and so many other die hard liberals that need the constant attention.... he is no doubt a unc-cheat fan, NY Yankee fan, Dallas Cowboy fan and LA Laker fan....so typical. Bet he's never left the confines of his parents' home... btw Thunder...why don't you put this in your pipe and smoke it....

Folks, at this point it has to be 100% political. Look at the numbers from the other states that are playing, over 1000 high school football games played at this point and no huge surge in cases. That's a fact that cannot be argued. I know there will be some kids that can be affected more by this virus, but I have not spoken to any player that doesn't want to be playing right now. IMO, lets leave it up to individual families to decide on what is best for them, This is America where we are afforded unalienable rights such as the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Never says those things should be suspended due to a virus or any other reasons for that matter, and right now it feels an awful lot like those rights are being infringed upon.

First off i vote more left, cooper got to go. If we do have football will it be limited attendance?

Folks, at this point it has to be 100% political. Look at the numbers from the other states that are playing, over 1000 high school football games played at this point and no huge surge in cases. That's a fact that cannot be argued. I know there will be some kids that can be affected more by this virus, but I have not spoken to any player that doesn't want to be playing right now. IMO, lets leave it up to individual families to decide on what is best for them, This is America where we are afforded unalienable rights such as the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Never says those things should be suspended due to a virus or any other reasons for that matter, and right now it feels an awful lot like those rights are being infringed upon.

The Supreme Court has ruled in the passed that governments are allowed to put forth restrictions in times of pandemics. Every challenge to anything Covid related has been knocked down for the most part. No one has lost any right guaranteed in the constitution.

yeah and you don’t deal with adversity by getting in a hole to die. These kids are weak enough without the adults reinforcing how To be afraid and quit.

But you deal with it by saying, hey not everything in guaranteed. This shouldn't stop you from working hard and battling through until you get back on the field. No one is saying crawl in a hole and die.

Is there a bigger "LOOK AT ME!!!" poster in the history of either board than Thunder? I'm sure he had Covid just like Alyssa Milano, Chris Cuomo and so many other die hard liberals that need the constant attention.... he is no doubt a unc-cheat fan, NY Yankee fan, Dallas Cowboy fan and LA Laker fan....so typical. Bet he's never left the confines of his parents' home... btw Thunder...why don't you put this in your pipe and smoke it....

Is all you can do is attempt to hurl weak insults? Pff

I think if we've seen anything. Both sides are going to play poltics with every single thing. And some are willing to play with fire.

Quite frankly I am tired of arguing over it and ready to see some sort of sports.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mhsneer and BK13T-$
Is all you can do is attempt to hurl weak insults? Pff

I provided a link to an article that basically destroyed the entire premise you have babbled on about for the last three months. I see you promptly ignored said article. Typical liberal..... when faced with FACTS you duck and run to your next cause. Glad to see you finally admit it was/is nothing but political. But also see you had to "bo-sides" your admission. Again, typical liberal. Never take responsibility but when you have to, make sure you include the oppositions faults as well. Just a heads up for you in the future. Debating isn't your forte. Maybe connect the dots or tic tac toe would be more of your strong suit. Best of luck. I also hear they have an awesome re-release of Candyland.

I chose to ignore your post and article when you hurled insults. I saw the article. I don't need you acting like you've proven something. I'm not denying or disputing anything in the article. You don't know crap about me. You can stop with the liberal bs. You lost your credibility to debate when you made everything a MAGA rally. Don't forget the severity of this was downplayed by someone. But you won't acknowledge that.

Take responsibility for your own actions. Wear a mask and stop spewing talking points from your favorite politician.

Last edited:
hes-right-you-know.jpg

I chose to ignore your post and article when you hurled insults. I saw the article. I don't need you acting like you've proven something. I'm not denying or disputing anything in the article. You don't know crap about me. You can stop with the liberal bs. You lost your credibility to debate when you made everything a MAGA rally. Don't forget the severity of this was downplayed by someone. But you won't acknowledge that.

Take responsibility for your own actions. Wear a mask and stop spewing talking points from your favorite politician.
LOL..he lost his credibility to debate because he made everything a MAGA rally ??So you'll only debate those with the same view point as you?..guess you lost your credibility when you made everything a Bash MAGA rally

Reactions: BK13T-$
Thunder seems like wearing a mask didn't work out to well for you... just sayin

You know the whole idea of the mask thing is it prevents someone from spreading it to others. Viruses have multiple pathways into the body. Just because I wear one doesn't mean I won't get it. It's all about reducing the probability. Look what's happening in states with little to no mask restrictions.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT