ADVERTISEMENT

NCHSAA update

LOL..he lost his credibility to debate because he made everything a MAGA rally ??So you'll only debate those with the same view point as you?..guess you lost your credibility when you made everything a Bash MAGA rally

You must have failed to see some of the early spouts he had with this. I'll easily debate, but not when someone can't hold a conversation without making everything about Trump.

Why are the most severe outbreaks in nursing homes where no doubt, have the strictest mask rules on the planet?

Why are the most severe outbreaks in nursing homes where no doubt, have the strictest mask rules on the planet?

I'd assume because the residents themselves aren't wearing mask, mixed with the close contact which can't be avoided, as well as the risk of nursing patients. A nursing home is a totally different scenario than a grocery store.

I'd assume because the residents themselves aren't wearing mask, mixed with the close contact which can't be avoided, as well as the risk of nursing patients. A nursing home is a totally different scenario than a grocery store.
The residents didn't bring covid in..im guessing its the mask wearing nurses and doctors that brought it in.

Well yes but once one resident gets it, it spreads like wildfire.

Look what happened in college dorms.

Come on Thunder, I expected a better rebuttal. Essentially what you are saying is even with all these precautions, this virus somehow found a way though all of these layers of defense to infect someone, how is that even possible? Because, it has to run its course, its as simple as that. There isn't and end all quick fix coming. I have known folks who have struggled with it and some had no problems. Probably depended on which strain they got. But to think that all we have sacrificed is worth it, I just don't believe so. and we can agree to disagree and that's ok.

Dems voted down a covid 19 relief package. They said it wasn't enough.
Seems like some is better than none. The left will blame the right.

Reactions: Mhsneer
Dems voted down a covid 19 relief package. They said it wasn't enough.
Seems like some is better than none. The left will blame the right.

McConnell refused to take up the bill they passed as he does with everything. Hundreds of bills have died on his desk out of spite. We have to get past the something is better than nothing mentality. Both sides are at fault and we must hold them accountable. All of them.

Come on Thunder, I expected a better rebuttal. Essentially what you are saying is even with all these precautions, this virus somehow found a way though all of these layers of defense to infect someone, how is that even possible? Because, it has to run its course, its as simple as that. There isn't and end all quick fix coming. I have known folks who have struggled with it and some had no problems. Probably depended on which strain they got. But to think that all we have sacrificed is worth it, I just don't believe so. and we can agree to disagree and that's ok.

Unfortunately nothing is a 100% effective. Science shows that. A vaccine won't even be 100% effective. All it takes is 1 person to get it though. I honestly think it's time to start reeling back restrictions. Wear mask and distance. Open businesses and increase capacity.

Glad you brought up the grocery store because I as a vendor have been in the grocery stores since this all hit. Up until it was made mandatory to wear a mask, I didnt. Never got the thing. In fact took an immunity test and it disclosed I hadn't come in contact with the thing. Let's put the mask down, take a stand as Americans and get back to life, sports and normal life. POLITICAL!

Unfortunately nothing is a 100% effective. Science shows that. A vaccine won't even be 100% effective. All it takes is 1 person to get it though. I honestly think it's time to start reeling back restrictions. Wear mask and distance. Open businesses and increase capacity.
I will agree, life has to get back to normal, but in all fairness, even before this virus you were never really 100% safe

I will agree, life has to get back to normal, but in all fairness, even before this virus you were never really 100% safe

You never are but with every sickness there are precautions we take or things science has accomplished to eradicate or lessen the severity of. In time hopefully Covid is like the rest.

Those Democrat bill had add ons is why the Republicans didnt pass them. One even had some crap about mail in voting

Reactions: Gentle Knight
Those Democrat bill had add ons is why the Republicans didnt pass them. One even had some crap about mail in voting

The Republican skinny bill sucked. It was carved behind close doors with Republican leadership only. McConnell knew it wouldn't pass. It was simply a symbolic political play. Now neither side wants to renegotiate because their petty. Trump even said he's taken the high road and not negotiating with democrats.

This isn't how things are supposed to work. It's pathetic. Just like the state general assembly refusing to renegotiate a budget for over 2 years over a veto. We all suffer with this partisan bullcrap.

McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer, Foxx, Tillis, Trump, Graham, etc. They're all worthless. They're all self serving individuals that are looking to pass the blame instead of working toward finding solutions. If the airlines, Walmart, or banks were asking for bailout money right now they'd race to get it done.

Last edited:
Reactions: SitOut
The Republican skinny bill sucked. It was carved behind close doors with Republican leadership only. McConnell knew it wouldn't pass. It was simply a symbolic political play. Now neither side wants to renegotiate because their petty. Trump even said he's taken the high road and not negotiating with democrats.

This isn't how things are supposed to work. It's pathetic. Just like the state general assembly refusing to renegotiate a budget for over 2 years over a veto. We all suffer with this partisan bullcrap.

McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer, Foxx, Tillis, Trump, Graham, etc. They're all worthless. They're all self serving individuals that are looking to pass the blame instead of working toward finding solutions. If the airlines, Walmart, or banks were asking for bailout money right now they'd race to get it done.
On this you and I will agree...The House and Senate absolutely suck,whether they are dems or republicans...they dont give a crap about the average American. Our country is literally burning down from the inside and they take a 3 week break?? WTF? Who does that? If your business was going down the sewer,you arent taking a 3 week break but these jackwads do because there is no accountability for them. Until we can get term limits passed on the Senate and the House our country will continue to spiral down until at best we are a 3rd world country. Sorry for the rant...

Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
The Flu also grows in a contained environment, grow up and let the kids play!!! When you jump in your Hybrid and roll out to save atmosphere you are not safe. People will cut you off and give a care less. Make good decisions and the rest takes care of it's self. People are more than capable of helping there family's survive without media are government. We need to understand many states are playing with no issues. How we vote state wide may mean more than any Presidential election. Sorry Deana, I will no longer mention politics in my post!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT