ADVERTISEMENT

NCHSAA limitations

Yeah and there’s no more mike singletarys. Ray Lewis closest player I’ve seen. Ronnie Lot would be a bad man in any era too.

Reactions: PBBear51
Perry was born in Aiken, South Carolina. He has stated in an interview that "Even when I was little, I was big"; by the time he was 11 years old, he weighed 200 pounds.[1] Frequently ridiculed for his weight while growing up, Perry took advantage of his athleticism to silence his critics. He attended Aiken High School and played as a 295-pound nose guard on the school's football team and ran on its track team. During an exercise in which his coach instructed all of his fastest players to line up for a 100-yard dash, Perry joined the group of running backs, wide receivers and defensive backs and eventually was timed as the 6th fastest runner on the entire team, with a time of 11 seconds flat. He was also able to run the 100 meters in under 12 seconds, and competed in the shot put event, recording a top-throw of 16.44 m (53 ft 11 in).[2] He could also execute 360-degree dunks on regulation basketball hoops and perform a complicated dive into the swimming pool.[1]

Information on the refrigerator in high school.

Reactions: PBBear51
If anyone got a chance to listen to rand Paul today he makes really good sense about rural vs urban areas for quarantine. Liberals just want to blame this on trump. None of them offer any real solutions

Nchsaa said june 1st end c-19 dead period

Pending our Governors order. (im not a fan) Cal State Univ systems have cancelled all fall (in class) sessions. Im wondering if we will have to wait til Sept to start fb practice. Also wonder if schedule will be modified to conf games only. A lot of schools travel to diff states for out of conf games. Will nchsaa allow that? Anyone else feel like this is a possibility?

Reactions: Mhsneer
We have 2 games in ga.
One near Atlanta this year. Hope we drop it.

COVID-19 cases in other Western North Carolina counties, according to state counts:

• Cherokee: 17 cases, 1 death.
  • Clay: 5 cases, 0 deaths.
  • Graham: 2 cases, 0 deaths.
  • Haywood: 21 cases, 0 deaths.
  • Jackson: 22 cases, 1 death.
  • Macon: 3 cases, 1 death.
  • Madison: 1 case, 0 deaths.
  • McDowell: 29 cases, 1 death.
  • Mitchell: 5 cases, 0 deaths.
  • Polk: 31 cases, 3 deaths.
  • Swain: 6 cases, 0 deaths.
  • Transylvania: 7 cases, 0 deaths.
  • Watauga: 9 cases, 0 deaths.
  • Yancey: 8 cases, 0 deaths.

• I bet y’all more people in wnc died from the flu in two months than have died from coronavirus. It’s amazing how quickly we give up our freedom. If your at risk stay at home. we should have never quarantined the whole country. Rural America isn’t nyc.

Why do you not want to play the games?

One is Rabun Gap. Im fine with them.
The one near ATL I hope we drop. The reason....

Safety of the team.
This is the game that had to be stopped early because of the coaches and fans. Cops got involved.
I dont think I'd chance it on their home turf.

Reactions: btango
COVID-19 cases in other Western North Carolina counties, according to state counts:

• Cherokee: 17 cases, 1 death.
  • Clay: 5 cases, 0 deaths.
  • Graham: 2 cases, 0 deaths.
  • Haywood: 21 cases, 0 deaths.
  • Jackson: 22 cases, 1 death.
  • Macon: 3 cases, 1 death.
  • Madison: 1 case, 0 deaths.
  • McDowell: 29 cases, 1 death.
  • Mitchell: 5 cases, 0 deaths.
  • Polk: 31 cases, 3 deaths.
  • Swain: 6 cases, 0 deaths.
  • Transylvania: 7 cases, 0 deaths.
  • Watauga: 9 cases, 0 deaths.
  • Yancey: 8 cases, 0 deaths.

• I bet y’all more people in wnc died from the flu in two months than have died from coronavirus. It’s amazing how quickly we give up our freedom. If your at risk stay at home. we should have never quarantined the whole country. Rural America isn’t nyc.

I wouldn't be shocked at all if the mountains see a spike with the Floridians coming back.

I wouldn't be shocked at all if the mountains see a spike with the Floridians coming back.
I liked your comment, not because I like your prediction. But that you’re right in recognizing the effect that can happen in areas of high tourism traffic. The coast and the mountains are much more vulnerable as warm weather brings in outside influences.

You must've never been to Asheville, Canton, Waynesville, Brevard, Boone, Bryson City, Cashiers, Highlands, Franklin, Sylva, and many other places around here before. That's literally all it is anymore. Lol.

yeah but most snowbirds aren’t working at the meat plant where everyone is infected. In Avery and Watauga county they stay in their gated communities occasionally going to the grocery store. They’re not all bad. They build houses pay tax don’t use many services in your county. They are a blessing honestly. Mitchell county could use a gated community

yeah but most snowbirds aren’t working at the meat plant where everyone is infected. In Avery and Watauga county they stay in their gated communities occasionally going to the grocery store. They’re not all bad. They build houses pay tax don’t use many services in your county. They are a blessing honestly. Mitchell county could use a gated community

Around here they go to Lowe’s, Ingles, and the pickleball courts . Don’t touch other people’s pickleballs, folks.

Around here they go to Lowe’s, Ingles, and the pickleball courts . Don’t touch other people’s pickleballs, folks.

They'll invade Lowes full force over the next month. I knew someone that worked at that Lowes in Banner Elk, and man the storied of the Floridians when they came back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT