ADVERTISEMENT

NCHSAA announces 2019-2020 Wells Fargo Conference Cup Final StandingsSEP 16, 2020

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
Northwest 1A – East Surry won the Northwest 1A conference cup after the fall season after winning three conference championships in Football, Women’s Golf and Volleyball. The Cardinals added a conference title in Women’s Basketball during the winter season.

All the other conferences, click below 1A, 2A, 3A & 4A.

Last edited:
They have changed the way they do the standings. It was just the top 1A through 4A and not by the individual conferences as I remember. Anyone else remember it that way.

They have changed the way they do the standings. It was just the top 1A through 4A and not by the individual conferences as I remember. Anyone else remember it that way.

They still do it that way. East Surry finished 4th overall (behind all charter schools). East Surry & Murphy are the only 2 1A public schools to be in the top 10, 2 years in a row.

But...this right here is literally the Wells Fargo CONFERENCE Cup Standings.

It’s a fundamentally disadvantage to the poor who can’t transport their kids to a charter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT