ADVERTISEMENT

NCHSAA and the Adjusted Maxprep Ratings (Updated 9-30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s amazing how consistently good Robbinsville is with those numbers. If Mitchell doesn’t get a lot better we might not make it to regional in either division
Mitchell didn't play bad necessarily, they just got the lead and coasted. They are teenagers afterall, and with homecoming festivities, I'd say their minds might've been drifting else where. That being said however, if they play another game like that in conference, other than madison, they will get beat. I've already said, it will all work it's self out in the end.

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
I think they’ll be fine barring no injuries but we really don’t know if we’re good cause these teams were with all respect awful this year.

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
We didn’t execute well on either side of the ball. Sometimes you need to play someone good or you become complacent. So far Erwin is the best team we’ve played.

Somebody hitting that jar from Graham County. I thought they looked great.

Yeah right. Nobody agrees with you.
Should be 4 or 5 teams in the west better than anyone in the LEast in small A.
My argument for you being banned had nothing to do with how you or I fell about football in the East. And you know that. You have a lot of good input when in comes to 1a football. But you have lost all my respect as a man. And I'm sure that doesnt matter to you, but it should. Because it represents who you truly are. So good luck this season and the future. I hope we get a chance to meet sometime soon in another championship game. Until then, man up... and admit when your wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT