5. Randolph County
6. Mocksville/Davie
7. Lexington Davidson
8. HiToms(High Point)
9.Union County
10.Mt Airy
11.Rowan County
12.Stokes County
I noticed that Asheboro Copperheads is one of at least four Coastal Plain League teams that have cancelled their seasons. Is the NC3 team run by the same folks?

Curious to know the logic of cancelling one and playing the other.
OC, I have no definite knowledge of why, but speculation is the CPL players are coming from various parts of the country and maybe not want to expose them and their host families.

I am not from Asheboro, but do know the folks that run their organization.

OC, I have no definite knowledge of why, but speculation is the CPL players are coming from various parts of the country and maybe not want to expose them and their host families.

I am not from Asheboro, but do know the folks that run their organization.
That makes sense. Just seems like it’s a real mixed bag all over. Seems to me that some folks are taking the potential liability issue more seriously than others. I can almost guarantee that no amateur sports teams have insurance that will cover Covid.

Reactions: Sportsnut17
1. Kannapolis Towelers
2. Concord
3. Greensboro Red Wings
4. Stanly County
5. Randolph County
6. Mocksville/Davie
7. Lexington Davidson
8. HiToms(High Point)
9.Union County
10.Mt Airy
11.Rowan County
12.Stokes County
Is union county the only area 4 team having a team? I dont think Mt Air had a team last year.

That makes sense. Just seems like it’s a real mixed bag all over. Seems to me that some folks are taking the potential liability issue more seriously than others. I can almost guarantee that no amateur sports teams have insurance that will cover Covid.

Every team has come up with a COVID-19 Liability waiver that all players have to sign. Plus parent if player is under 18.

Every team has come up with a COVID-19 Liability waiver that all players have to sign. Plus parent if player is under 18.
Good luck with that if every step of the protocol isn’t followed perfectly. You know what they say about waivers and the paper they’re written on.

Reactions: Sportsnut17
2020 Rowan County NC 3 American League Baseball Seniors

Home games at Newman Park

June 21 at Lexington-Davidson, 7 p.m.

June 23 Lexington-Davidson, 7 p.m.

June 27 Mocksville (DH), 5 p.m.

June 28 at Mocksville (DH), 5 p.m.

June 30 Mount Airy (DH), 5 p.m.

July 4 Randolph County (DH), 5 p.m.*

July 5 Stanly County, 7 p.m.*

July 6 Mocksville, 7 p.m.*

July 8 at Kannapolis, 7 p.m. (Cannon Ballers Stadium)*

July 9 High Point, 7 p.m.*

July 11 Greensboro (DH), 5 p.m.*

July 12 at Lexington-Davidson, 7 p.m.*

July 15 Mount Airy, 7 p.m.*

July 16 at Union County, 7 p.m.*

July 18 at Stanly County, 7 p.m.

July 19 at Randolph County (DH), 5 p.m.*

July 20 Kannapolis, 7 p.m.*

July 21 at Mount Airy, 7 p.m.*

July 22 at Mocksville, 7 p.m.*

July 24 Union County, 7 p.m.*

July 25 Lexington-Davidson, 7 p.m.*

July 26 at Concord, 4 p.m.*

July 28 at High Point, 6 p.m.*

July 31 Concord, 7 p.m.*

2020 Rowan County NC 3 American League Baseball Seniors

Home games at Newman Park

June 21 at Lexington-Davidson, 7 p.m.

June 23 Lexington-Davidson, 7 p.m.

June 27 Mocksville (DH), 5 p.m.

June 28 at Mocksville (DH), 5 p.m.

June 30 Mount Airy (DH), 5 p.m.

July 4 Randolph County (DH), 5 p.m.*

July 5 Stanly County, 7 p.m.*

July 6 Mocksville, 7 p.m.*

July 8 at Kannapolis, 7 p.m. (Cannon Ballers Stadium)*

July 9 High Point, 7 p.m.*

July 11 Greensboro (DH), 5 p.m.*

July 12 at Lexington-Davidson, 7 p.m.*

July 15 Mount Airy, 7 p.m.*

July 16 at Union County, 7 p.m.*

July 18 at Stanly County, 7 p.m.

July 19 at Randolph County (DH), 5 p.m.*

July 20 Kannapolis, 7 p.m.*

July 21 at Mount Airy, 7 p.m.*

July 22 at Mocksville, 7 p.m.*

July 24 Union County, 7 p.m.*

July 25 Lexington-Davidson, 7 p.m.*

July 26 at Concord, 4 p.m.*

July 28 at High Point, 6 p.m.*

July 31 Concord, 7 p.m.*
Wow, they better have some arms. These are 9 inning games also.

I see there is a game 6/21 at Lexington. The city and the management has already said that they will only admit 25 fans. The rest will be allowed to stand outside and watch through the fence.
Thomasville (or High Point if you prefer, though the field is in Thomasville) is waiting on the city and the health department to approve their plan. But there won’t be more than 25 fans there either, at least until after 6/26.

Update on attendance restrictions at Newman Park for NC3 baseball. Rowan games, at least prior to June 26, basically fan-less. Only 25 fans Saturday. Those will be parents of players. Program will face travel, umpire & facility expenses. Donations accepted. Games on radio.
WSAT will do the Rowan games.

from HiToms NC 3
As we are still in Phase 2, ALL players, coaches, parents and fans who wish to attend this weekend’s games at Finch Field must sign/present the waiver upon entry.
@NC3_baseball

from HiToms NC 3
As we are still in Phase 2, ALL players, coaches, parents and fans who wish to attend this weekend’s games at Finch Field must sign/present the waiver upon entry.
@NC3_baseball
He left out the part where he hasn’t been yet given the okay to play the games...or that, when they do play, there can only be 25 fans inside the park. That means 25 fans...not all the parents plus 25 fans.

He left out the part where he hasn’t been yet given the okay to play the games...or that, when they do play, there can only be 25 fans inside the park. That means 25 fans...not all the parents plus 25 fans.
Update...he was given permission late this afternoon. The 25 limit still applies. I’d hate to be the ticket taker that turns that 26th parent away.

25 man roster, give each player one season ticket,
Only problem is that means fifty people between both teams, when only twenty-five total are currently allowed.
Would have made more sense to wait at least until 6/26 and hope more fans are allowed.

High Point Rockers just cancelled their season due to travel restrictions in other states and the 25 fan limit for all sports and games at all levels in North Carolina.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT