ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball NC 3 scores And Other summer leagues for week of 6/22

Sportsnut, just curious as to your take on the effects on this league, based on the continuation of the executive order until July 17th. Still prohibits more than 25 fans in the stadium. Is it sustainable with that restriction?
Not through the gate for teams looking to profit. Our team has a different model and mission where we are not 100% dependent on gate.

And that is not a jab at how other organizations run theirs.

Not through the gate for teams looking to profit. Our team has a different model and mission where we are not 100% dependent on gate.

And that is not a jab at how other organizations run theirs.
And I admire that. I’m just wondering how, with fifty players, only twenty five could go through the gate. There have to be more parents than 25 wanting to be in the stands. I know Lexington mentioned letting people watch through the fence. But that was when they thought it would be for only a few games and end tomorrow. Just doesn’t seem sustainable to me.

And I admire that. I’m just wondering how, with fifty players, only twenty five could go through the gate. There have to be more parents than 25 wanting to be in the stands. I know Lexington mentioned letting people watch through the fence. But that was when they thought it would be for only a few games and end tomorrow. Just doesn’t seem sustainable to me.

There is probably a lot of scrambling going on since we didn’t move to phase 3.

Reactions: ocdavis31
I see that the Coastal Plain League has 7 of the 15 teams that will play the 2020 season. The others are not playing in 2020. Of the four teams in the Mid-Atlantic division, three are controlled by the Thomasville organization. There are three in the Southern division. The North Carolina teams will be limited to 25 fans through July 17th.
Kudos for the effort. But those are for profit ventures. Some of those also have NC3 teams. Hope it works.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT