ADVERTISEMENT

Name your top 10 2A teams

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
While we’re waiting on the season to start and hopefully we have a complete season. Name your top 10 2A teams. Who do you see having the best chances at winning the 2A and 2AA Championship game.

These are in no particular order

reidsville
Shelby
Clinton
Southwest onslow
Burns
Northeastern
Salisbury
Chase
Wallace rose hill
Hibriten
You lost all credibility adding Chase to this list. I love Coach Cogdil and I hope you're right. I wish him luck, I just don't see that happening.

Reactions: UNC91
Shelby
Reidsville
Clinton
Northeastern
Burns
East Duplin
Salisbury
Wallace - Rose Hill
SW Onslow
Hibriten

Looks good brother. News out of WRH a few transfers in town. Should see WRH return back to top. What do you think

Looks good brother. News out of WRH a few transfers in town. Should see WRH return back to top. What do you think
I've learned a lesson on transfers. It's hard for them to be big contributors in programs like the Bulldogs. But if they can contribute on defense, get good line play and WRH could compete with Clinton. Time to play some Nate Erving defense.

You lost all credibility adding Chase to this list. I love Coach Cogdil and I hope you're right. I wish him luck, I just don't see that happening.
BBB Coach Cog is a good one and I will pull for them but he's the second coming of Bear Bryant if he gets Chase in the top 10. But why not, heck yea Go Trojans .

I don’t know who I would take out of those lists but I would put Mountain Heritage in for one of them. Over all good lists though.

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT