ADVERTISEMENT

Myers Park vs. South Pointe at Bank of America Stadium

sounds like raider fans couldn't handle some friendly banter after a loss to me
There was nothing friendly about that.
Or in 2016 after we won MP PARENTS CUSSING OUR KIDS AS THEY WERE WALKING ON THE BUS!!! It's easy to point out 2 kids getting into an altercation in the stands..kids are jus kids. Had nothing to do with on the field. When u verbally attack the players and the parents says a lot.
I had a teacher form Garinger that I know to message me and tell me that she hoped we beat them after the way MP fans showed their tails when they traveled there. It’s a pattern.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
Wha happened is that MP players couldn’t maintain their composure when faced with adversity. I saw a lot of hands thrown in the air, heads down, and little bickering to boot. Don’t forget to include that if you’re going to make excuses.
all true, still a winnable game with the correct calls being made. you know it and I know it

I'll b honest..and this is jus my opinion. It's not Vance's or anybody affiliated with the school or coaching staff...but Chadwick reminds me of A Brand. Both are great coaches with great resumes but both egos is a hindrance to them. We love Brand but it was a problem that I'll b frank was pushing a few kids and parents away. Sometimes u have to find someone else to get you over the hump.

Reactions: UNCGrad2014
There was nothing friendly about that.

I had a teacher form Garinger that I know to message me and tell me that she hoped we beat them after the way MP fans showed their tails when they traveled there. It’s a pattern.[/QU
Was there also, saw nothing of the sort, sounds like jealousy to me. Why would MP show their tails before/after or during a game where the opponent was that bad? We've talked to Garinger teachers /administration before/during both football and basketball and never heard anything said aboutthat

I'll b honest..and this is jus my opinion. It's not Vance's or anybody affiliated with the school or coaching staff...but Chadwick reminds me of A Brand. Both are great coaches with great resumes but both egos is a hindrance to them. We love Brand but it was a problem that I'll b frank was pushing a few kids and parents away. Sometimes u have to find someone else to get you over the hump.
I hate to do this but I have to agree with ya
D*AMN'T lol

And again I'll point it out...IM NOT SAYING MAYE IS GOING TO TRANSFER BUT THE KID IS FRUSTRATED AND LOSING B2B YRS IN THW FASHIONED THEY DID HAD HIM QUESTIONING COMING BACK. I'm not saying he is leaving but if he does u know the reason.

Trust me they would like nothing better!
this from the fans of the team that blares sirens right up until the visiting teams snap. but doesn't happen when the home team has the ball
All those D-1 kids y’all have, it’ll get them used to college. You’re welcome.

MP/ Good program that lacks physicality. Has been their problem for years. They have never been nasty or intimidating on the defensive side of the ball, which is needed in taking it to the next level.

Last edited:
But all jokes aside I have no hate for MP, they are a great team and they represent the city well but I'm not going to hide what the problem is over there. I'm a Vance poster and have been since I 1st joined and I was realistic last yr during the season when we had close win after close win up to going to the playoffs. We didnt look good on offense and the draw we had of possibly going on the road the whole playoffs I admit didnt look good but I knew if any team could do it we could because our team primarily our defense was that good. Myers park problem isnt the players...they have talent from top to bottom....u gotta question the coaching and how they dont adjust to playoff situations. It's easy to jus keep airing it out when u play inferior teams in the conference but come playoffs with teams like us RC, Creek that have not only great talent but great coaching u have to adjust and take what u can get. That's y I said way back when that Maye is frustrated with Chadwick and questioning coming back for his senior yr. AGAIN IM NOT PROCLAIMING HES LEAVING...but kids talk to each other and word is that he isnt happy. To b up by double digits in b2b yrs deep in the playoffs and to lose by coaching mistakes will make any player frustrated especially if it isnt his fault why they lost.

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
I don't know about"emotionally spent" we just got stomped in the second half. Against Vance we didn't use the sound system like we did the week before. Maybe something was said pre game I don't know. But it wasn't the same for sure.

I don't know about"emotionally spent" we just got stomped in the second half. Against Vance we didn't use the sound system like we did the week before. Maybe something was said pre game I don't know. But it wasn't the same for sure.
We had a lot of team speed esp on defense. A lot of HS QBs dont see that kind of speed til college. Add the great job Hack did coaching and adjusting..and the offense jus doing what they supposed to do and not turning the ball over. I think we maybe had 1 or 2 turnovers the whole playoffs.

wasn't there for the Vance game, but the sound system, sirens, the works were used for the craziest environment I've ever seen for a football game. A well respected coach said he thought RC was emotionally spent after the MP game

You know you over exaggerating the "sirens" the speakers was cut once Park got lined up. Usually with about 12-15 on the play clock.
No shade, shadow, or breeze towards Richmond because I like Magic product, but I was at the MP/Raider game. Those sirens did become a major distraction while MP had control of the ball.

No shade, shadow, or breeze towards Richmond because I like Magic product, but I was at the MP/Raider game. Those sirens did become a major distraction while MP had control of the ball.
I'm pretty sure that was the point?!?!?! Thanks for stating the obvious.

U can add the bells whistles, sirens, horns...MP lost because of coaching point blank. The DC should have took away the read option and turned Hood into a passer get a good pass rush and stay disciplined in ur pass rush lanes especially when up by double digits (watch our 2018 matchup vs MP). The OC should have changed gears and played the clock. I'm known as a MP hater tho so someone will see that as hate. Oh well I cant wait for football

Last edited:
Reactions: nepsy7
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT